Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,424 members, 7,911,051 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? (2504 Views)

From Neighbors To Husband And Wife (Photos) / Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married / Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by TkhGuy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Folks around me such as my mom and dad after seeing me for the first time buy a car, without any previous experience wonder why I find it so difficult to get laid, when they could see how well I have been taking good care of my car,

FOR GUYS WHO ARE NOT FINANCIALLY BOYANT
car must come first if you plan on growing exponentially financially..

I have never bought a bicycle nor a motor bike but around August 2014 22rd I single handedly made a decision which I have never made before,

Buying my first car without thorough research and till date have manged it and everyday it looks newer and better,

My parents started pushing me to get laid, but my experience with girls gave me confidence to say

It's way too far easy to manage and maintain a car than maintaining a woman,

And one theory That I generated in my head before choosing between women and car is this,

No matter the trouble that my car brings will never cost me more than the price I bought it, but women can

Second if the car troubles me I will dump it one side until I have enough found to get it back on the road you can't dump your wife to come back later

3rd car can be source of generating revenue, why women 80 percent are liability.

⁴th Car knows when you are taken good care of it and will always be there come rain come shine as your faster legs. If you get woman first and your chance of getting crippled financially is 80%, The temptation of seeing another guys with car a you don't have will make your wife think you are cursed and will want to wonder off your life.

CAR first Woman Second..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by tolugar: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
Cars

My ride is my bae

1 Like

Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by Kewtt: 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
Cars......

1 Like

Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by TkhGuy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
tolugar:
Cars

My ride is my bae

Hahahaha
Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Drawing a comparison between cars and women is the height of it! I'm typing with certitude that your mother didn't do much in your upbringing, and that's the only reason why you've chosen to denigrate her today.

Grow up, you won't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by Kewtt: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Drawing a comparison between cars and women is the height of it! I'm typing with certitude that your mother didn't do much in your upbringing, and that's the only reason why you've chosen to denigrate her today.

Grow up, you won't.
See why I prefer cars?!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kewtt:

See why I prefer cars?!
If only your mother had aborted you, we would have had one less idiot to deal with on cyberspace. I still won't choose any material thing over you 'cause I respect humanity.
Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by mikejj(m): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
grin grin...are you sure your conscience has not been used for yam festival..10 years ago grin

1 Like

Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by Goddyss(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
Career - first
Car- second
Dog- third
Gf- last.

These priorities being in alphabetical order also show its authenticity. If not for reproductivity, gf wouldn't make the list.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nothing more saddening than being rich and having the wrong woman
Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
Goddyss:
Career - first
Car- second
Dog- third
Gf- last.

These priorities being in alphabetical order also show its authenticity. If not for reproductivity, gf wouldn't make the list.

Naso you hate woman reach

1 Like

Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by samysmoothfresh: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
the question should be;
"between a car and a girlfriend which will you choose?"

and this is equivalent to asking;
"between 1,000,000 or more naira and a broke bitch who will prolly not add anything to your life, which will you choose?"

op now i'm asking;
"which will you advice your family members to cho ose?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
kimbraa:
If only your mother had aborted you, we would have had one less idiot to deal with on cyberspace.

I respect humanity.

You really do

2 Likes

Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by Goddyss(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Naso you hate woman reach
I dont hate women cuz I have sisters and mother. Those are the only special women in my life.

When it comes to a gf, they are as worthy as two sticks of cigarettes cuz they are very ungrateful. Even my dog is more valuable

2 Likes

Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Goddyss:

I dont hate women cuz I have sisters and mother. Those are the only special women in my life.

When it comes to a gf, they are as worthy as two sticks of cigarettes cuz they are very ungrateful. Even my dog is more valuable

Toor mandala
Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by Homeboiy: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
I will even choose bicycle over women

who woman epp?
Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by smellingmenses: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
lol...see finishing if only kimbraa understood.....cars joor

Tajbol4splend:

You really do
Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by milemimi93(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Car Over Pvssy.. (COP)
Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by Kewtt: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
kimbraa:
If only your mother had aborted you, we would have had one less idiot to deal with on cyberspace. I still won't choose any material thing over you 'cause I respect humanity.
Oh no... I prefer a car over YOU. DEAL WITH IT. IF GIVEN A THOUSAND CHOICES I'D ALWAYS CHOOSE A CAR OVER YOU!!!

GET OVER YOURSELF

2 Likes

Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2018
I'll choose a car a million times over a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by Kewtt: 12:01am On Jul 21, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
I'll choose a car a million times over a bitch.
You'd hurt kimbraa
Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by gonkin(m): 12:09am On Jul 21, 2018
I love my car die. A girl can leave u even if u take good care of her but a car? Lie lie. So treat your car like you'll treat your girl

1 Like

Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by babatundey5: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2018
Goddyss:
Career - first
Car- second
Dog- third
Gf- last.

baba u no put house and tours. i mean visiting beautiful places in other countries
Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by TkhGuy(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:

Grow up, you won't.

You sound like you don't understand English,
Did you see mother in my niche?

Well your poor attitude and lack of understanding is a woman most famous illness that makes them most hectic creature to deal with or manage.

Get it into your thick score, have it stamped that no reasonable guy will want to get laid before buying a car... Cos another name for 90% woman is liability and squander..
Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by TkhGuy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
babatundey5:
baba u no put house and tours. i mean visiting beautiful places in other countries

Hahahaha
Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by TkhGuy(m): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

You really do

Tell her that your father buying cars before getting married to your mom has nothing to do with abortion

1 Like

Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by Kewtt: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
TkhGuy:

Tell her that your father buying cars before getting married to your mom has nothing to do with abortion
Kimbraa is on an alternate moniker...the heat here is too much for her ghetto character
Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by smellingmenses: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
e difficult o... but car is it!!!

1 Like

Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by nanauju(f): 12:39am On Aug 01, 2018
The only reason I want to believe y'all are choosing car is because you don't want us to suffer when you marry us cheesy

1 Like

Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by Bluezy13(m): 2:56am On Aug 01, 2018
nanauju:
The only reason I want to believe y'all are choosing car is because you don't want us to suffer when you marry us cheesy

The caption compares a car and a wife.

Not a car and any lady.

Don't allow the confused fellows above, including the op to confuse you too.
Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by Bluezy13(m): 3:05am On Aug 01, 2018
TkhGuy:

Permit me to ascribe your exuberance to acute folly.

The caption of your thread is about a car and a wife, but your subsequent comments are about a car and any random lady.

The lady above, you are stupidly showcasing outright daftness, is right to comment with respect to the caption of your thread but indignation and ineptitude have beclouded your sense of logical inferences.
Re: Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? by Kewtt: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
Bluezy13:

Permit me to ascribe your exuberance to acute folly.

The caption of your thread is about a car and a wife, but your subsequent comments are about a car and any random lady.

The lady above, you are stupidly showcasing outright daftness, is right to comment with respect to the caption of your thread but indignation and ineptitude have beclouded your sense of logical inferences.
What were you trying to say?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Suffers Shock And Almost Dies After Swallowing Partners Semen During Oral / Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. / I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.