Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,756 members, 7,885,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

An Idea That Works!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Idea That Works!!! (283 Views)

Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? / Help, I Need An Idea On How To Use Transferwise To Receive Payment / Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Idea That Works!!! by yacub: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,
My name is yacub.I am the ceo IMageAddiction.A company currently running various franchises in some part of Nigeria.

Now,I have a business proposition most especially for people who are into Journalism,entertainment and social media.I am a traveler and I believe it is an avenue for me to sell my idea and also change the world.

If you have an interest in advocacy,changing the nation and also making money from the media..then lets run partnership.

If i caught your interest, then lets talk.You can contact me via my email yacube at gmail dot com.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

The Good News About The Cheapest Data Services Ever!!!! / Nigeria: Govt Renews 25 Oil Block Licenses, Earns $1bn / 15k Plus Guaranteed If You Heed To My Instruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.