Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau (15191 Views)

How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by Chiedu4Trump: 7:40am On Jul 21, 2018
tongue
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2018
ManirBK:
GOOD DEVELOPMENT
Everything about this country is TO.
Fg to hire 12thosand police
Fg to
Fg to
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by nazablossom(f): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2018
Slots shared already. We know the drill.
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by oceandivee(m): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2018
But have they started shortlisting
To increase you daily income,click on my signature
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by holygeral(m): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2018
BY THE GRACE OF GOD ALMIGHTY I WILL BE EMPLOYED IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN!
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by krisdzhon: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2018
Sadly, there is nothing good that can come out of Minister of Interior, Lt. Gen Dambazau...

He is known for bigotry right from when he was a Colonel and then Registrar of NDA. He given to victimization of Christian NDA Staff.

Similarly, he brassenly used the Nigerian Army Funds to sponsor Quaranic Recitation Competition when he was the Chief of Army Staff under President Yar'adua.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up recruiting repentant Boko Haram members to fill in for the 6,000 Prison Staff requirement.

He's such a pathetic bigot!
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by kereman1: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2018
Hausa's are incharge of every fed appointment offices, in military, costom, prisons, immigration...

Buhari administration sef
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by omojeesu(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2018
Good, BUT self-employment is the ultimate way to go especially with multilevel network marketing.

On the other hand could it be that the number of prisoners will increase soon and part of our preparation is this recruitment exercise? If so, God help us......

ManirBK:
The federal government has said that it targets to recruit about 6,000 personnel for the Nigerian Prisons Service to close the gap on the current shortage of manpower in the service.
The minister of Interior, Lt-Gen Abdulrahman Dambazau (rtd) disclosed this when he paid Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State a courtesy visit at the Governor’s Lodge, Amawbia, Awka, yesterday .
General Dambazau revealed that the recruitment initiative was part of efforts by the federal government to ensure that the Nigerian Prisons Service met the minimum United Nations’ standard for the rehabilitation of prisoners.
Describing the inability of prisoners to appear in court to defend themselves as a major challenge in the administration of justice, the minister revealed that the ministry has procured vehicles to convey prisoners to court, adding that, the federal government was already working out modalities to have courts established near prisons so as to save the cost of transporting those being remanded in prisons to courts to enable them answer to the charges against them.
https://leadership.ng/2018/07/20/fg-to-recruit-6000-prisons-officers-dambazau/
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by ManirBK: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:
Everything about this country is TO. Fg to hire 12thosand police Fg to Fg to
pls why any positive development irritate you peaple nah?
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2018
Whereas in 2013, 19 prisons in the Netherlands closed because the country didn't have enough criminals to fill them.
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by Britishcoins(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2018
When will the shortlisted be available?
Besides many slot has already been sold.
Only the grace of God can make few people have this job
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by Gamesmart: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2018
samuelchimmy:
I dedicate this ftc to #Leah sheribu..... I it's being 152 days now since she was kidnapped..... After they will rescue her 3days to elections.....

Is that not the girl that chose not to renounce her religion for the chance to be set free by Boko Haram?

Well, let her Jesus go and save her while Boko Haram fighters are taking turns every day raping her.
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by toprealman: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2018
Rather than addressing the root cause of poverty in the land which is the major driving force for crime, government is busy still struggling with the horse before the cart or vice versa " puzzle".
What value will these officers add to the system?
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by JamesIkosong(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2018
If you have written a book, don't just rush to publish it. Contact an editor.

Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by taretoofine(m): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2018
them don start again.... after you will allow now leave it to Lia mohd to handle the damage control.. embarassed
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by mbaka0433: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2018
Larryallovernig:

Which school did you go?
I think say na only me be wan ask this question
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by Born2Breed(f): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2018
4,500 from the north west
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by samuelchimmy(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2018
Gamesmart:

Is that not the girl that chose not to renounce her religion for the chance to be set free by Boko Haram?

Well, let her Jesus go and save her while Boko Haram fighters are taking turns every day raping her.
YES HER JESUS WILL SAVE HER TO YOUR UTTER DETRIMENT

2 Likes

Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by OhiOfIhima: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2018
ManirBK:
2019 Election is for PMB.
Employment Opportunity back
Ajaokuta back
Second Niger Bridge Back
Railways back
Airways back
Manbila Hydropower back
Refineries back
Farming back.
Looting blocked in 3yrs+.
.........BuhariTill 2023"

If only I can see the bolded back, I will move back to my state...
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by Bari22: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2018
akeentech:

Yeah may God help me and you. here are what you can lay your hands on;

1. Blogging ( most lucrative longtime online business

2. Crypto Trading (Fastest way of earning online with its risk tho)

3. Freelancing If you are skilled in any way you can render your service and get paid. Services like web and graphics designing, data entry, photography, writing, marketing, video editing etc.
Bro, i'm a frusrated forner blogger, blogging is a no no for me
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by ehinmowo: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2018
ManirBK:
2019 Election is for PMB.
Employment Opportunity back
Ajaokuta back
Second Niger Bridge Back
Railways back
Airways back
Manbila Hydropower back
Refineries back
Farming back.
Looting blocked in 3yrs+.
.........BuhariTill 2023"

I hv said I will not insult anybody online again....bt u knw dt this ur post not objective and full of falsehood....National Bureau of Statistics stated earlier this yr dt data shows dt 15 million Nigerians lose their jobs between 2015-date...I dnt wnt to stress myself wit dothers...I knw you are only doing what you were paid to do...bt try nt to insult d intelligence of others in the process..gud morning.
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by ManirBK: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2018
ehinmowo:

Buhari best president ever

Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by akeentech(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2018
Bari22:
Bro, i'm a frusrated forner blogger, blogging is a no no for me
You are not patient enough.
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by Bari22: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2018
akeentech:

You are not patient enough.
U cant undestand, u that is patient what are u gaining
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by Gamesmart: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2018
samuelchimmy:
YES HER JESUS WILL SAVE HER TO YOUR UTTER DETRIMENT

Then stop making noise online and go to church to make noise to Jesus.

It is now the full responsibility of Jesus and Angels to free her. The other girls are home and getting on with their lives, she is sex slave to multiple Islamists. Jesus must do something.
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2018
NICE AND STRATEGIC MOVE AT THIS PARTICULAR POINT IN TIME. THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO DO MORE THOUGH...
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by akeentech(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2018
Bari22:

U cant undestand, u that is patient what are u gaining

It's a passion for me, I can't stop blogging, the rewards are enormous.
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by JAMESOJAY: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
You see how stupid and foolish you are

Am sorry for your parent cause you are a useless child

People are been killed like animals an you are here supporting an illiterate shame on you fool

You have named the project your useless father claimed he did right

Is the project for the living or for the dead?$

Islam is the religion of the devil

All they do is to kill,rape an do drugs
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by JAMESOJAY: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
Gamesmart:

Then stop making noise online and go to church to make noise to Jesus.

It is now the full responsibility of Jesus and Angels to free her. The other girls are home and getting on with their lives, she is sex slave to multiple Islamists. Jesus must do something.

Islam is the religion of the devil
All they do is to kill, rape and do drugs

1 Like

Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by JAMESOJAY: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Mad pig spotted
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by israelmao(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
This advertisement cannot stop usual sharing of job slots among politicians.
Re: FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau by CioAngels(f): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
Tomorrow they will deny publishing the prison job offer because it a federal job so it will be hoarded for the children of the rich, politicians, kings and concubines pass or fail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? / N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. / What Is The Work Of A DSA In A Commercial Bank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.