Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,120 members, 7,939,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers (2388 Views)

Oyinbo Princess - Reaching Out!! Make Una Read Ooo........... / Sexy 2015 Say No To "Single" Mood / Reaching Out 4 Soul Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by yemmydavid(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2007
am not a muslim but pls am interested
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by mukina2: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2007
yemmydavid:

am not a muslim but please am interested

sorry sad

it says muslims cheesy
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by twinstaiye(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2007
Mukina2, let my wife go ahead and marry a second husband if her religion permits it. No problem
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by mukina2: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2007
OMG shocked shocked shocked
twinstaiye no comments lipsrsealed sad
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by diyobdw(f): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2007
this is cheesy
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by mukina2: 11:46am On Mar 29, 2007
lol cheesy
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by dekeju(f): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2007
Peace to you.
It's unfortunate that most of us think tetede is a clown to be laughed at. The truth is there are more men out there than there are responsible marriage material. If she acknowledges that there is a problem and she is tryng to do something about it, then thumbs up to her.
Tetede, thanks for trying, good ideas are usually rejected at inception.
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by benzion72(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2007
I have a muslim brother in my area he is just clicking 42, his last born is in unilag, he lost his wife 5 years ago, he is well to do, he intend re marrying, but the doctor advised him aginst poking for sometime now due to his health, i dont know if the sister can marry him and wait untill his health gets better
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by Drealthing(m): 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2007
Just visiting this iste for the first time.
Its nice to see a brother looking out for others although I have a feeling there's gonna be some financial gain in this.
Its so hard to find marryable girls these days and you never know where you 'll the right person.
One more thing, so long as zeena is not promulgated, relax all and flow with it.
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by balash(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2007
whtz d meaning of the odd replies naw this is a muslim thrend like topic and we all know its not advisable for muslims to flirt so forget it its the nice thing she bought up this idea focus on doing something bout it am out peace
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by tetede: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2007
@yemmydavid
sorry u are not qualified

@twintaiye
yes islam permits marrying two, i dontwant to go into details of all the IF, in short u are not qualified.

@mukina
thank sis can feel u.

@dekeju
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by mukina2: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2007
tetede:

@twintaiye
yes islam permits marrying two, i dontwant to go into details of all the IF, in short u are not qualified.

@mukina
thankĀ  sis can feel u.

no case bro wink

Twinstaiye sorry cheesy wink
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by tetede: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2007
hi all
thanks for ur response .
dont think that i am joking or trying to be funny, i did not say that these girls are not attractive or never had a relationship, i made myself clear in my letter to the house that they are intrested in getting married to muslim brother
but are not furtunate in meeting them. if u are not intrested u need not reach me on my yahoo addy

@ riffraff
u are not qualified strictly 4 muslim brothers.

@mukina
can feel u sis, thanks.

@twintaiye
thank but u can only get married to more than one wife IF, Dont want to go into details, u are not qualified.

@dekeju
thanks for ur response

@benzion
Thanks but ur brother does not fit ,pls i need strong and healthy guys and nothing above 40.

Somebody mentioning muslims not having first degree, if i want to reach out to agbero and area boys i know where to go to, my using nairaland simply says that i am intrested in educated and responsible guy and pls note that there is a big diff btw first class n first degree.
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by niceman: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2007
need matured female companion in abuja (goodnigerianguy@yahoo.com) .of age 34 - 46 . Ladies that does not give problems and know how to play matured . u can mail on (goodnigerianguy@yahoo.com)
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by twinstaiye(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2007
@tetede
are you sure you can speak for your friends? who knows, they might still be interested. Please inform them first, and being a muslim, i am sure i can handle all the 'if' the Islam is talking about.

@mukina2
seems you have succeeded in blocking my chances
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by mukina2: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2007
haa twinstaiye i didnt o
you are my brother in Islam cheesy
you have one already let's give others a chance wink
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by babalag(m): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2007
its not a big deal doin something like this
but i bet it might not work out
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by asdan(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2007
cancelled
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by ibrahim007: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2007
@ mukina,marrying wives in islam is absolutely joyous b'cos ALLAH[S.W.T] has his hands in it,but these days i'm not always in support of muslim brothers practising polygamy,i come from a polygamy family though its peaceful but some restrictions or let me say limitations are there.Please brothers for the sake of our wife and children let us practise monogamy is better in this world we are 'cos women nowadays i bet you wen it comes to rivalry they ready to do anything.May ALLAH be with us all.And you want to practise monogamy is left to you bro taiye.
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by mukina2: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2007
@Ibrahim
tell that to twinstaiye sad
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by Mustay(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2007
Very funny thread.
It's amazing how some threads beat those at d joke's
tetede, you say you want 40 year old, no health problems, no shaking abi?
Ok o! How many 've shown interest? Twins, well done bro
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by holythug(m): 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2007
is there a way i can get in touch wit any
014093033 or k.niji@yahoo.com
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by lanres1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2007
I don't know why Nairalanders like dissing themselves. If you can't help or contribute to the subject in question. Why can't you shut up and allow others to do. Olamitetede needs a brother, if you are qualified, simply APPLY
Otherwise, wait for your time.
Ma'a salam
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by Kevo1: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2007
mukina.nawa 4 u,y are u against twinstaiye,this man requested for something and u are there takkling him back and front,are u an enemy of progress? pls the man knows the best for himself,who knows may be the wife at home as been of non-impecable character.

pls for GOD sake step aside.

kevo
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by Mustay(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2007
abi o
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by mukina2: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2007
Kevo1 wink the guy already has a wife sad

Mustay wetin concern you tongue
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by Mustay(m): 12:57am On Jul 16, 2007
where ur quran.

make i no spank ya o
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by Kevo1: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2007
mukina2, thre is no problem if someone has a wife at home & is not meeting the responsibility of a woman so he can look out for another person.
so let it be.

kevo1
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by holythug(m): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2007
Plz lookin for a sista for real , maybe plan for future
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by olanajim(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2007
This thread is censored.
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by mukina2: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2007
Mustay my Quran dey cheesy

Kevo
twinstaye is already married na . let him give way to other single brothers wink cheesy
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by Mustay(m): 5:06am On Jul 24, 2007
make we see her pic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Sugarmummy?read This / Sexmate In Abakaliki / Nairaland Gossip Corner. Not All Invited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.