Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,400 members, 7,971,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:09 AM

Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) (60911 Views)

How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? / Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 / Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
dominique:
What kind of egg roll was she expecting for N50 when 1 egg goes for N30/40?

I BELIEVE SHE WANTED 4 EGGS INSIDE ONE EGG ROLL. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Ayauche(f): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
50 Naira egg role You are expecting to see full egg.. in this haarsh economy..

Azin ehhh hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha. Wey 1 egg sef na 40naira. So who will pay for the flour and other things.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by ibekwe97: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
how much is full egg if I may ask her, groundnut oil Nko, madam manage wat u saw inside OK. Any other topic
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by biyimore: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wetin you dey expect before, A full egg or a full hen? Your nose and the egg are perpendicular to each other.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by sexdoll: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
at 50 naira?

nne, i think you got what you deserved!!! grin
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by MostRanking(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Looks more like Agidi.. Igbo kwenu
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
inoki247:
And someone somehwere just poured 4 Eggs inside d zinc like dat..... Maybe na diz gurl go dat guy ouse go fry 4 egg sef b looking for awuff evrywhr...

*sink
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Archbishop88: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
I'm dz republic, single ladies are expected to cook not buying of food and snacks upndown.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by joshrare(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
Niyeal:
#50 egg roll?
I weak
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by JamesIkosong(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
Why struggle alone when there's someone ready to help?

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Dpraiz(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
The lady has ojukokoro(eyes of insect);how would the egg roll inside if the egg occupies the whole space.Thumb up for the seller joor
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by MunorAnne(f): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
Before nko? What did she expect? 50 naira egg roll in this Buhari era.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
Niyeal:
#50 egg roll?
egg himself na how much, my brother ask am oo
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Tulampa02(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
correctbae:
A Nigerian lady has taken to her twitter handle to reveal the #50 Egg Roll She bought when she was hungry.

She wrote:
I got eggroll today for 50naira, hoping to see at least half egg inside but just lookat what I found �. 50naira just go fiam!

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/07/20/lady-reveals-what-she-saw-inside-a-50-egg-roll-she-bought-photos/ I have fallen victim in Onitsha too, I bought mine for 100 naira, d egg inside my own even small pass ur own, I took it back to d woman and she said its from d suppliers DAT its not her fault, I was mad at her and returned it to her without asking for money. I cannot eat half egg not to talk about that rubbish

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Aslawish(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
correctbae:
A Nigerian lady has taken to her twitter handle to reveal the #50 Egg Roll She bought when she was hungry.

She wrote:
I got eggroll today for 50naira, hoping to see at least half egg inside but just lookat what I found �. 50naira just go fiam!

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/07/20/lady-reveals-what-she-saw-inside-a-50-egg-roll-she-bought-photos/

It what it
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Femistico(m): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
I also witnessed the same thing in Ife early this year, the exact amount of egg...chai
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by omeiza2live(m): 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
cool
correctbae:

She wrote:

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/07/20/lady-reveals-what-she-saw-inside-a-50-egg-roll-she-bought-photos/

CHANGE cool
correctbae:

She wrote:

CHANGE
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Caseless: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Stop paying N50 naira to get 1 full egg inside ur bons.

The name is egg roll, i.e Egg rolled into a bons. ..... That's what u paid for and that's what u got.

oga, I paid N70 then when N50 could get you the one with full egg in the north. undecided
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2018
Caseless:
oga, I paid N70 then when N50 could get you the one with full egg in the north. undecided

Same way house rent in the north is just 10% or 20% of the cost of house rent in the south.

The standard of living in the north is very very low, Far lower than u can find in the south.

Thus cost of production is also far cheaper than in the south.

Northerners on average dont pay rent, They don't pay water bills, they don't pay for electricity, They don't send their children to the university, They are very backward generally n thus they choose not to own properties, just kettle n mats n they sleep outside.

The south is the opposite of the north, So don't ever expect prices to be same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) / Video Of Massive Food Preparation At RCCG’s Redemption Camp Goes Viral (video) / I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.