Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,270 members, 7,967,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:44 AM

'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says (13574 Views)

Senegalese President: Nigerian Youths Only Interested In Being PAs – Sowore / We’re On Standby To Ensure Tinubu Is Sworn In As President – Nigerian Military / "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Blacknight28: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
dingbang:
It is an abomination his mother gave birth to him

What nonsense..
You are very correct

3 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by emonkey(m): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
correctbae:
A Nigerian researcher, Abeka Daniel Victor took to his Facebook page to give his opinion about female president, according to his post, it is an abomination for female to become president, even with the simplicity of Croatian President, he still don't support it as marital deficiencies in such countries are always high.

He wrote:

Despite her simplicity as a president i still don't support female becoming the president of a whole country NEVER, females can preferably become Vice president is approved but female becoming the head of Nation is an ABOMINATION.
Checkout countries women are ruling as president marital deficiencies are always HIGH

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/07/20/it-is-an-abomination-for-a-female-to-be-a-president-marital-deficiencies-are-always-high-in-such-countries-nigerian-researcher-speaks-against-croatian-female-president/

What is this one doing on Nairaland? Please put him in a zoo cage and charge money to view him. I am sure he will also love to eat bananas. Ape!

3 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
Foolish talk.

3 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Abigailgibson(f): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
come again
Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by TomMary(f): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
correctbae:
A Nigerian researcher, Abeka Daniel Victor took to his Facebook page to give his opinion about female president, according to his post, it is an abomination for female to become president, even with the simplicity of Croatian President, he still don't support it as marital deficiencies in such countries are always high.

He wrote:

Despite her simplicity as a president i still don't support female becoming the president of a whole country NEVER, females can preferably become Vice president is approved but female becoming the head of Nation is an ABOMINATION.
Checkout countries women are ruling as president marital deficiencies are always HIGH

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/07/20/it-is-an-abomination-for-a-female-to-be-a-president-marital-deficiencies-are-always-high-in-such-countries-nigerian-researcher-speaks-against-croatian-female-president/

Don't worry I will reserve my comments till when I become president of this country

I will fish you out I promise

1 Like

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by sexdoll: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
Sijo01:

what is that doing in your post?

you see?

you're already getting emotional...
Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by holuphisayor(m): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
idiat

1 Like

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by tintingz(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
And he should check out countries where men rule/ruled, crisis and wars are always the problem in most countries throughout history.

He's a male archaic chauvinist that reason with his anus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Sijo01(f): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
sexdoll:

what is that doing in your post?

you see?

you're already getting emotional...

That's a question mark
Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Tobiemmanuel007: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
That word "ABOMINATION"

That guy is MAD

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
correctbae:

He wrote:

As a man, I disown you.
Yes we all have our issues with each other, but to say a woman can't make an excellent president is a disgusting and ret@rded comment to make. I would gladly pick the Croatian president over most of the male president we've ever had in nigeria, excluding the great Zik, Awolowo and Tafa Balewa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by bejeria101(m): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Airhead! Wasted sperm!

3 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
people like him will always need someone to look down on so they do not feel too bad about their own lack of success

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Well Islam doesn't support women taking lead roles too, however if there no men wanting to and she capable without being vulnerable to her personal life which will be very hard. No shaking
Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Even retar.ds think they have an opinion.

3 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by SEONaijaExpert: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
This doesn't make sense, I thought we've passed that era

3 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Jafariyya(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
for which constitution? say no to gender discrimination.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Gerrard59(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
Avedonn:
Women makes better president than men because most countries ruled by women at present are doing well economically and far better than Nigeria. countries such as Germany, new Zealand, United kingdom Norway, Canada, Singapore, Romania, Nepal and many more.

I don't blame the guy sha because he spoke the mind of 98% of African men. It's only in Africa and Arab countries women are viewed as tool for procreation and not good for any other thing.

I'll also blame the present generation of women in Africa especially Nigeria. They've metamorphosed to dangerous specie of parasite that world is yet to understand. They depend entirely on man till they renders him useless before fleeing to another host.

It's only in Africa that a woman can't take a simple decision using her desecration without man helping out.

Yes, the dude is a cretinous fvcktard. However, the bold are not governed by females. The head of government in Singapore is a male, Halimah is just a figure head president - presidents have no power in Singapore. Trudeau is a male too. As for Nepal, the economy is not doing fine.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Bizibi(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
This one is in a cave
Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by rayobaba(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lilimax:
He talked based on the level of his reasoning shocked
Obviously, his IQ is very low embarassed
very very low
Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by deebrain(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
Low intellect.

It gets me thinking.

And we want to blame extremists totally.

God help his wifey
Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by wildernessVoice: 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
elgramz:

And sue him for what? He hasn't broken any law

He has Breached constitutional right of women.
Check qualification of vieing for office of the President in Nigerian constitution.
Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by bostish(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
correctbae:

He wrote:

With dis kind eyeglass wey u dey wear, how u go take get sense?
Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by sanpipita(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
sexdoll:
true.

women lack the ability to make certain logical & strategic decisions totally devoid of unnecessary sentiments and emotions.

Lol you just described humans not just a woman, anyway you will still queue for visa and go to nations governed by women, continue being foolish while others be progressing.
Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
correctbae:

He wrote:

Let the woman buy form, contest n win.
Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by MrSensor(m): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
dingbang:
It is an abomination his mother gave birth to him

What nonsense..
for a woman to give a birth it's a nature and politic is not involved. You know the results of insulting nature.
Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Ashley86400: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wait is the head of house and head of state the same thing?
Check the standard of life in Croatia and Nigeria. .wait ,Nigeria is too big. . .Croatia and Jamaica. . .what is the standard of living of both countries.
Anybody that if qualified and fit for a job can rule.
That is what the law book says. .
Gender specification and degradation is archaic in this century. .and the Croatian woman proves that.
People sef.
Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Awoo88: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
A loser per excellent!! I was expecting to see one of those stupid Islamic scholar only to see a lazy Nigeria youth. A man who will forever remain inferior to a woman
Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by lielbree: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
elgramz:

And sue him for what? He hasn't broken any law
We need to enact new laws. Such hateful gender discrimination should be against the law.

In any other civilised society this man would never have a job.
Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by lielbree: 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
sexdoll:
true.

women lack the ability to make certain logical & strategic decisions totally devoid of unnecessary sentiments and emotions.

Shut up.

With all the abilities of men can you compare Nigeria to any country currently being headed By a woman??

Even one?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Official Update As Buhari Remains In UK After Two Weeks / APC Campaigns: Tinubu, Shettima’s Wives Seek Women’s Participation / Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.