Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,174 members, 7,880,660 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Drake Reacts To Regina Daniels In My Feelings Dance Challenge (kiki) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Reacts To Regina Daniels In My Feelings Dance Challenge (kiki) (5103 Views)

Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Reacts To Regina Daniels In My Feelings Dance Challenge (kiki) by Seanpizzy10: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2018
Drake Reacts To Regina Daniels In My Feelings Dance Challenge (Kiki)

Drake Created A Dance Challenge For Dancers To Dance to his Song titled in my Feelings and people have been really trying As much dance video have been released. Young Actress Regina Daniels Also Took it as a challenge And Gave her Best Dance Moves. Enjoy!!!

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j3C82A4qUw

Re: Drake Reacts To Regina Daniels In My Feelings Dance Challenge (kiki) by Seanpizzy10: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2018
wink
Re: Drake Reacts To Regina Daniels In My Feelings Dance Challenge (kiki) by Nbote(m): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2018
Drake react kor, Drake react ni.... Has he finished reacting to d numerous challenges from A-list celebs all over d world?
Re: Drake Reacts To Regina Daniels In My Feelings Dance Challenge (kiki) by troublemakea(m): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2018
how did drake react and what's the end product of the reaction undecided

1 Like

Re: Drake Reacts To Regina Daniels In My Feelings Dance Challenge (kiki) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2018
Shez getting too fat.
She needs to go on diet ASAP

1 Like

Re: Drake Reacts To Regina Daniels In My Feelings Dance Challenge (kiki) by pizzylee(m): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2018
She will get more movie roles now
Re: Drake Reacts To Regina Daniels In My Feelings Dance Challenge (kiki) by Destroe: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2018
Why is she dancing like someone having epilepsy
Re: Drake Reacts To Regina Daniels In My Feelings Dance Challenge (kiki) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2018
DIS girl needs LEFULEFU in her LIFE
Re: Drake Reacts To Regina Daniels In My Feelings Dance Challenge (kiki) by Steviewonder(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2018
Wetin be dis angry
Re: Drake Reacts To Regina Daniels In My Feelings Dance Challenge (kiki) by Bossontop(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Simi Hangout With Friends In Skimpy Short(photos) / Please Ladies Be Careful Of "Tip Of The Head" / See Why Aki & Pawpaw At Age 37 & 41 Years Still Can’t Give Birth And Have Childr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.