Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,820 members, 7,889,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:36 PM

So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( (4831 Views)

So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( / If You Squeeze My Breast Like This - Female Blogger Writes , Nigerians React / Wo ! Meet Angela, The Hot And Curvy Female Blogger And Instagram Star (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( by tboss80: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2018
American lady, Angie is a fast growing social media influencer with a curvy stature, fresh skin, massive bum as well as mind-controlling tattoo drawn around her small waist.

Angela
In the league of curvy women making waves on Instagram, Angela has carved a simple niche for ......

See more details-http://www.tbloaded.com/so-seductive-curvy-female-blogger-breaks-internet-with-her-hot-tattooed-waist-photos/

Re: So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2018
this one DAT is posing like an slowpoke.mgbeke

1 Like

Re: So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( by kio052001(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2018
for her to get this kind hip, she go short wella
if u know, you know be that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( by jayjaymay(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
WASTED WAIST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( by neolboy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is tremendous

Am in Awe

Good hips

But she gat a short leg
Re: So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( by Chubhie: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
What is she influencing with this Ogbunigwe

1 Like

Re: So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Chubhie:
What is she influencing with this Ogbunigwe

She is influencing the possibility of a TREND in the business called 'BLOGGING' and in an age which spirit that animates it is SENSUALITY and not SENSIBILITY. Exploitation of our basic instincts for base gains. That is how much the world have SUNK. Chubhie hope your day was splendid.
Re: So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( by ibori1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( by Chubhie: 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
WORDWORLD:

She is influencing the possibility of a TREND in the business called 'BLOGGING' and in an age which spirit that animates it is SENSUALITY and not SENSIBILITY. Exploitation of our basic instincts for base gains. That is how much the world have SUNK. Chubhie hope your day was splendid.
The Angel should just blow trumpet so we all can come and be going to heaven.

I'm grateful to have witnessed the day.
Re: So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( by mztahoney(m): 3:17am On Jul 22, 2018
Thats what she got to sho the world
Re: So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 22, 2018
Chubhie:

May you witness so, so many more in good health and abundance of wealth and with a heart contented, grateful.

GRATITUDE IS THE KEY TO HAPPINESS, THE ONLY ANTIDOTE FOR THE MENTAL ILLNESS CALLED DEPRESSION PLAGUING A WORLD DEEP IN MATERIALISM.

LIVING A DAILY LIFE IN MENTAL CONFUSSIONS AND QUITE AT EASE IN THIS CONFUSSION BECAUSE OF THEIR IMPLICIT DENIAL OF TRANSCENDENT AND UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLES, THE FUNDAMENTAL UNITY BENEATH APPARENT MULTIPLICITY.

I will mention you when I am able to fullfill my promise to livingfree, a response to a comment of hers requiring some enlightenment.*livingfree's comment is a truely thought provoking one which is very much a good premise for a detailed elucidation hoping to be beneficial.

And youur mind without doubt will be able to grasp my explanation for you belong to the intellectual elite, grounded in metaphysics, THE VERY CORE OF WISDOM AND HARMONY, the domain BEYOND our senses. Our senses which for most today use it only to exploit MATTER, NATURE to our collective DETRIMENT instead of for CONTEMPLATION of its beauty an APPRECIATION.

But it is to the point of abusing such privilege of sense, falling short and becoming MATTER'S SLAVE, A MATERIALIST as the world is consumed by LUST and MUTUAL RIVALRY IN ACCUMULATION OF THE PERISHABLES, DESTROYING OUR ESSENCE AS TO LIVE AS LIGHT, AN ILLUMINACE OF SKIN DEEP BEAUTY BY FUNCTION AND FORM, BONAFIDE HOMOSAPIENS, WORTHY AND GRATEFUL FOR THE GIFT OF INTELLECT.

I do not subscribe to 'the end of the world' but to 'THE END OF A WORLD' meaning an end of a world of INDIGNITY, INSANITY, a manifestaion of choice of will. Making it possible to end such a world by choice too, by tilting the equilibrium towards DIGNITY and SANITY. A JOB ENTRUSTED TO THOSE WHO ARE CONSCIOUS OF UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLES OF ABSOLUTE TRUTH.
Re: So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( by KingLennon(m): 5:18am On Jul 22, 2018
What did she use to break the internet? grin. Her shape is like small plastic coke
Re: So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( by HerCuteness(f): 5:32am On Jul 22, 2018
KingLennon:
What did she use to break the internet? grin. Her shape is like small plastic coke
Lmao
Re: So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( by KingLennon(m): 5:44am On Jul 22, 2018
HerCuteness:

Lmao
HBD....
Re: So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( by ominilongest(m): 5:47am On Jul 22, 2018
Chubhie:

you and who?..we gather come together..if you wan go heaven there's 1000 ways to die wey no go get us involved...trumpet ko Donald trump ni angry
Re: So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( by HerCuteness(f): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2018
KingLennon:
HBD....
thanks smiley
Re: So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( by Chubhie: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2018
WORDWORLD:

May you witness so, so many more in good health and abundance of wealth and with a heart contented, grateful.
Amin Prof. As the law states, I magnify your loving kind prayers into ten times over and transmit to you wherever you are in Gods universe.

GRATITUDE IS THE KEY TO HAPPINESS, THE ONLY ANTIDOTE FOR THE MENTAL ILLNESS CALLED DEPRESSION PLAGUING A WORLD DEEP IN MATERIALISM.

LIVING A DAILY LIFE IN MENTAL CONFUSSIONS AND QUITE AT EASE IN THIS CONFUSSION BECAUSE OF THEIR IMPLICIT DENIAL OF TRANSCENDENT AND UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLES, THE FUNDAMENTAL UNITY BENEATH APPARENT MULITPLICITY.
Absolutely.

I will mention you when I am able to fullfill my promise to livingfree, a response to a comment of hers requiring some enlightenment. Your mind without doubt will be able to grasp my explanation for you belong to the intellectual elite, grounded in metaphysics
Chief e bia kwa. When i contemplate the vastness of this universe and our place in it, I can honestly tell you that i know nothing.

But it is to the point of abusing such privilege of sense, falling short and becoming MATTER'S SLAVE, A MATERIALIST as the world is consumed by LUST and MUTUAL RIVALRY IN ACCUMULATION OF THE PERISHABLES, DESTROYING OUR ESSENCE AS TO LIVE AS LIGHT, AN ILLUMINACE OF SKIN DEEP BEAUTY BY FUNCTION AND FORM, BONAFIDE HOMOSAPIENS, WORTHY AND GRATEFUL FOR THE GIFT OF INTELLECT
I wish this message should be preached in all the churches and mosques in Nigeria.

I do not subscribe to 'the end of the world' but to 'THE END OF A WORLD' meaning a world of INDIGNITY, INSANITY, a manifestaion of choice of will. Making it possible to end such a world by choice too, by tilting the equilibrium towards DIGNITY and SANITY. A JOB ENTRUSTED TO THOSE WHO ARE CONSCIOUS OF UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLES OF ABSOLUTE TRUTH.
Prof, You are waxing philosophical this early mon mon. Let me go and dust my Frederich Nietzsche and John Paul Sartre to atleast stand a chance with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( by Chubhie: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2018
ominilongest:
you and who?..we gather come together..if you wan go heaven there's 1000 ways to die wey no go get us involved...trumpet ko Donald trump ni angry
We must all migrate to heaven together and experience heavenly orgasm while singing hosanna in the highest collectively. Eternity enjoying non stop ecstasy?

1 Like

Re: So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2018
Chubhie:

Amin Prof. As the law states, I magnify your loving kind prayers into ten times over and transmit to you wherever you are in Gods universe.

Absolutely.

Chief e bia kwa. When i contemplate the vastness of this universe and our place in it, I can honestly tell you that i know nothing.

I wish this message should be preached in all the churches and mosques in Nigeria.

Prof, You are waxing philosophical this early mon mon. Let me go and dust my Frederich Nietzsche and John Paul Sartre to atleast stand a chance with you.

May we all grow in intellect profound. There can never be teaching if there is no learning, nor learning if there is no teaching. A gift of life to all is CURIOUSITY, a gift for all to explore and to discover the essence of living.

I learn alot from your kind and wise words every time I read your post. Do have a splendid day.
Re: So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( by Chubhie: 10:18am On Jul 22, 2018
WORDWORLD:

May we all grow in intellect profound. There can never be teaching if there is no learning, nor learning if there is no teaching. A gift of life to all is CURIOUSITY, a gift for all to explore and to discover the essence of living.

I learn alot from your kind and wise words every time I read your post. Do have a splendid day.
The feelings mutual Prof.
Re: So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( by okwabayi(m): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
She's built like something which came out of my rear end not too long ago.

(1) (Reply)

"Your Forehead Like Honda CRV" - Fans Blast Khloe For Going Nude In New Photos / Kanye West Trying To Divorce Kim Kardashian For Cheating On Him With Meek Mill / Hairdresser Shares Photo Of Kim Kardashian To Troll Her After She Fell Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.