Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,672 members, 7,882,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Proposes To His Girlfriend Toni Braxton (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Proposes To His Girlfriend Toni Braxton (pics) (4012 Views)

Toni Braxton Hugging Dignitaries At Obaigbena's 60th Birthday Party In Lagos / Toni Braxton In Lagos For Prince Nduka Obaigbena's 60th Birthday / Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Proposes To His Girlfriend Toni Braxton (pics) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2018
Gossip From Zenithnaija.com

Grammy award winning R&B singer, Toni Braxton has taken to her Instagram to share before and after photos of her engagement to rapper and co-founder of Cash Money Records, Birdman.
The two who first met back in 2002, officially appeared as a couple on the red carpet at the 2016 BET Awards.
When asked if his relationship with Toni Braxton was official on the Wendy Williams show, the rapper responded- “T, that’s my girl, my friend, my family… that’s my love, my soldier, my life… She’s my life. I love her to death.”
The pair first teased their fans about their engagement back in February during a trailer of reality TV show,
‘Braxton Family Values‘ where Toni happily told her sisters ‘I have an announcement to make… I’m engaged!’
Although there are not a lot of details about the wedding yet, the R&B crooner has been quoted as saying: ”This is my second wedding and I’m over 40 – It’s like Carrie Bradshaw, the last bride over 40 – so I want something that’s elegant and a little sexy. I’ve already done the beautiful bell dress at my first wedding,” she says of the planned black, white and red affair.
”This time, I want something that’s more vintage – ’20s and 30s like Great Gatsby-themed.”

Gossip From Zenithnaija.com

More photos below;

https://zenithnaija.com/cash-money-rapper-birdman-set-to-wed-toni-braxton-as-she-shares-photos-from-her-engagement/

cc; Lalasticlala Fynestboi Mynd44

Re: Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Proposes To His Girlfriend Toni Braxton (pics) by Magichand: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2018
All American Celebs wan marry.. Don jazzy howfa

6 Likes

Re: Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Proposes To His Girlfriend Toni Braxton (pics) by Ahmed0336(m): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
Magichand:
All American Celebs wan marry.. Don jazzy howfa

Why
Re: Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Proposes To His Girlfriend Toni Braxton (pics) by silenze: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
Bird-man Daddy, thought you suppose to be opening up brand new cardis?

well, shine on
Re: Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Proposes To His Girlfriend Toni Braxton (pics) by Fkforyou(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
If she isn't a retired hoe, she has my blessings... undecided
Re: Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Proposes To His Girlfriend Toni Braxton (pics) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Proposes To His Girlfriend Toni Braxton (pics) by Patrinus: 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Toni Braxton has always been beautiful, right from the days of "un-break my heart"

What the hell is she doing with birdman?! undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Proposes To His Girlfriend Toni Braxton (pics) by Magichand: 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
Love dear
Re: Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Proposes To His Girlfriend Toni Braxton (pics) by chysam: 12:08am On Jul 22, 2018
Fkforyou:
If she isn't a retired hoe, she has my blessings... undecided

Your blessings?as his father abi?
Re: Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Proposes To His Girlfriend Toni Braxton (pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:37am On Jul 22, 2018
So the number one stunna know wetin dem dey call propose grin grin
Re: Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Proposes To His Girlfriend Toni Braxton (pics) by KingLennon(m): 5:28am On Jul 22, 2018
Patrinus:
Toni Braxton has always been beautiful, right from the days of "un-break my heart"

A whole stunna? Birdman is helping her ministry if u don't know....
Re: Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Proposes To His Girlfriend Toni Braxton (pics) by KingLennon(m): 5:29am On Jul 22, 2018
Birdman weds braxton. That will be the wedding of the year mehn!
Re: Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Proposes To His Girlfriend Toni Braxton (pics) by nelsonebby(m): 6:09am On Jul 22, 2018
Grandma and grandpa
Re: Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Proposes To His Girlfriend Toni Braxton (pics) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2018
Patrinus:

Love is blind.
Re: Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Proposes To His Girlfriend Toni Braxton (pics) by Bamidey: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Patrinus:

Really? When was last time you heard a good song from Toni?
Do you know how many times she had to cancel her tour because of health issues?
Separated from hubby in 2009 and got divorced in 2013; started dating Baby in 2016 and got engaged in February this year.
Bird has been this lady's backbone. She's 50 going to 51 this October while Bird is still 49.
Love is real when you find what suits you not what you suit.
BTW girls both old and young love 'em rugged tongue

(1) (Reply)

Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA / Pastor Adeoye Finally Reveals Why He Married 2face’s Baby Mama, Sunmbo Ajaba / Yvonne Nelson Spootted With Spartacus Actress, Viva Bianca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.