Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,437 members, 7,937,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Model Posts Selfie Next To Her Dead Father’s Body In Hospital For Likes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Model Posts Selfie Next To Her Dead Father’s Body In Hospital For Likes (703 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl / Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side / Model Posts Selfie Next To Her Dead Father’s Body In Hospital For Likes (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Model Posts Selfie Next To Her Dead Father’s Body In Hospital For Likes by 6Ebisco: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2018

An international top model who recently took to maing a controversial post, for likes on social media, appears to have received far more than she expected as people backlash her incessantly

Jelica Ljubicic, a popular model is reported to have posted a selfie next to her dead father’s body in hospital for likes.

Upon sharing the offensive post, she penned down a message which read;

‘We have fought as much as we can, but it is not our will. We don’t decide how long we will live. ‘He left us in the 67th year of life. Thank you for everything, I am grateful for being your daughter, and having you as my father. ‘Thank you for bringing us to the right path. Rest in peace, you will always stay in our hearts.’

In reaction to what she had done, a social media user pointed out a quite important cue which she cpould have taken note of. It read;

‘This is how much she cares for her father she has the time and strength to take photos.’

Another social media user took to the comment section and wrote,

‘Only a sick person can do this.’

And yet, another exasperated one,

‘I can’t believe what am I reading and seeing. No, there is no hope for this world.’

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/model-posts-selfie-next-to-her-dead.html
Re: Model Posts Selfie Next To Her Dead Father’s Body In Hospital For Likes by GloriaNinja(f): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2018
IT DOESN'T DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SHE IS GRIEVING GRIEVING
Re: Model Posts Selfie Next To Her Dead Father’s Body In Hospital For Likes by gabbijason(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2018
Why

(1) (Reply)

'you Are Not God' - Tunde Ednut Replies Harrysong / Scandal! Lady Accuses Tonto Dike Of Sleeping With South African Pastor Bushiri.. / Drama-wizkid Reply Baby Mama Hot, And She Replies Back Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.