Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,858 members, 7,942,150 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Please Help My Son, He Is In Pains - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help My Son, He Is In Pains (608 Views)

Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Son, He Is In Pains by Donjiggar: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
My good people of nairaland, please help me out. My son Zion was born on 2nd June 2018, A very healthy and happy boy, I even nicked name him Zion de wise cos he was adapting to life so fast. Just last week Monday, he started having cough (though i noticed he sweats much even when the weather is cold) .The cough became persistent so we took him to see a paediatrician on Wednesday, he was placed on drugs and injection.Then on Thursday afternoon some hours after we returned from the hospital he started crying uncontrollably, even the breast milk which he loves so much couldn't console him. Then he started choking, his face darkened and his lips turned pale and he became still. We thought it was convulsion, so we took him to an elderly woman who administered some herbs on him and he regained himself. I took him straight to another hospital where he was placed on oxygen. The doctor told me he has symptïoms of central cyanosis. He has been on oxygen since on Thursday. I and my family are devastated, please doctors in the house how can this be managed. Am just a low income earner trying to survive, don't even know how to pay the hospital bill cos being placed on a life support is not a child's play. Please any advice on how to manage this challenge will be highly appreciated and any moral or financial support will be highly welcomed. Thanks and God bless you. Please don't mind any typo error

Re: Please Help My Son, He Is In Pains by madridguy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
May God Almighty heal him.
Re: Please Help My Son, He Is In Pains by ojun50(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
madridguy:
May God Almighty heal him.
amen
Re: Please Help My Son, He Is In Pains by Donjiggar: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
Donjiggar:
My good people of nairaland, please help me out. My son Zion was born on 2nd June 2018, A very healthy and happy boy, I even nicked name him Zion de wise cos he was adapting to life so fast. Just last week Monday, he started having cough (though i noticed he sweats much even when the weather is cold) .The cough became persistent so we took him to see a paediatrician on Wednesday, he was placed on drugs and injection.Then on Thursday afternoon some hours after we returned from the hospital he started crying uncontrollably, even the breast milk which he loves so much couldn't console him. Then he started choking, his face darkened and his lips turned pale and he became still. We thought it was convulsion, so we took him to an elderly woman who administered some herbs on him and he regained himself. I took him straight to another hospital where he was placed on oxygen. The doctor told me he has symptïoms of central cyanosis. He has been on oxygen since on Thursday. I and my family are devastated, please doctors in the house how can this be managed. Am just a low income earner trying to survive, don't even know how to pay the hospital bill cos being placed on a life support is not a child's play. Please any advice on how to manage this challenge will be highly appreciated and any moral or financial support will be highly welcomed. Thanks and God bless you. Please don't mind any typo error
Nairalanders please help my innocent child, anyone who knows how i can contact NGOs that helps with heart problems should assist me and anyone who has been through this kind of problem should help me on how to manage it. Below is his picture when he was just 3 weeks, I don't want to loose him

Re: Please Help My Son, He Is In Pains by gabazin080(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
Donjiggar:
Nairalanders please help my innocent child, anyone who knows how i can contact NGOs that helps with heart problems should assist me and anyone who has been through this kind of problem should help me on how to manage it. Below is his picture when he was just 3 weeks, I don't want to loose him
you will not loose him in Jesus name.
go to a general hospital and you will see changes .
Re: Please Help My Son, He Is In Pains by frixie: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
Help will come your way in Jesus Name. Zion shall live and fulfill destiny.
Re: Please Help My Son, He Is In Pains by Donjiggar: 8:12am On Jul 22, 2018
frixie:
Help will come your way in Jesus Name. Zion shall live and fulfill destiny.
Amen! Thank you all for your prayers and moral support

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Soup Recipe For Weight Loss | How To Lose Weight Fast With Bajra / Eating Sugar And Sugary Foods Does Not Cause Diabetes- Nigerian Doctor. / Enjoy Health And Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.