Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

How To Transform .OST In .PST ? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Transform .OST In .PST ? (1184 Views)

OST Recovery Tool / Stella Is The Fast Converter OST To PST SOFTWARE? / How To Recover Deleted Ost File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transform .OST In .PST ? by whatsapp83: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
You need a simple way to transform . OST in . PST? What is the easiest way to do this? I just now need to work with e - mail, and I have no such opportunity…
Re: How To Transform .OST In .PST ? by britJAM: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2018
If you're looking for a way to import the mailbox data from OST to PST file, you should try a couple of easy DIY tricks. The manual tricks I'm sharing here don't require any 3rd party tool. Microsoft Outlook has a few built-in features which you can use here, such as Archive, Import & Export, and Drag & Drop. By using any of these features, you can successfully import the mailbox data from OST to PST file. But make sure:

1. You're using the same computer system on which the OST files were originally created.
2. You're connected to the Microsoft Exchange Server.
3. And most importantly, the OST files ain't corrupted.

Refer to this article - semnaitik.com/convert-ost-to-pst/

Before purchasing any 3rd party tool, you must try the DIY tricks shared in the above article. I hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks.
Re: How To Transform .OST In .PST ? by patricjhonson: 11:16am On Jun 01, 2019
The exporter task of OST file to Outlook PST file format is conceivable through the help of OST to PST File Converter App. It is very guileless to try for everybody so anyone can operate it swiftly without any struggle. Using it users can straightforwardly export the data into PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, vCal, vCard, and MBOX. It provides a free trial version that allows converting 10 emails per folder free of cost.

Read more: https://www.softknoll.com/ost-to-pst-converter/
Re: How To Transform .OST In .PST ? by bhallaldev: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2019
Recently a MVP recommended me Bitacube OST to PST Converter which I tried in my environment. I got a lucky chance for a free trial and it impressed me. It has very powerful algorithm to convert OST to PST.
http://www.bitacube.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html
Re: How To Transform .OST In .PST ? by martinmehar: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
If you want simple solution to migrate OST file to PST file format then you have to try OST to PST Converter application. This single utility tool keeps all mail formatting, inline images, attachments and various other detail in a new PST File format. User can install the application on different Windows OS and export bulk data from OST to PST format. The application has multiple export formats including PST and it converts entire mail items from OST to PST. Refer:- https://www.spikevare.com/reasons-to-convert-outlook-ost-to-pst/
Re: How To Transform .OST In .PST ? by ashika8658: 8:30am On Oct 18, 2022
Go through this blog to learn about different reliable methods to convert OST to PST in Outlook. It has mentioned both the manual and professional approaches for the conversion process. The manual procedure is lengthy and has certain limitations. One can easily overcome this limitation by using the professional MacSonik OST to PST converter for Mac in a quick and hassle-free manner.
Re: How To Transform .OST In .PST ? by shivam177: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2022
Using OST To PST Converter tool is an efficient solution that helps you in the process of converting your Outlook OST file data into PST format. This utility allows users to perform OST to PST Conversion in bulk with ease. It also facilitates you to preview the OST file data including attachments before starting the conversion process. Moreover, users can also extract duplicate emails from the migration process that occurs more than once.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Fairly Used Laptop / Promo Price... Lenovo Corei5, 4gb Ram... 35k Sold / Hp Laptop For Sale Tho With HDD Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.