Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,691 members, 7,948,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

What An Assurance! - Omoni Oboli And Hubby Loved-up In Adorable Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What An Assurance! - Omoni Oboli And Hubby Loved-up In Adorable Photo (484 Views)

Omoni Oboli And Richard Mofe-Damijo Kiss On Set Of ‘Love Is War' / Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son / Actresses Omoni Oboli And Rita Dominic Pictured Together In Lovely Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What An Assurance! - Omoni Oboli And Hubby Loved-up In Adorable Photo by GisterBlogger: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
GistMore.com

Actress omoni oboli gushes over hubby as they loved-up in adorable photo esembling in matching outfit.

She wrote;

What an assurance!
That no matter what happens, I have a home in your heart forever! @nnamdioboli
Thanks for showing me unconditional love ❤️ Thanks for your devotion, attention and selflessness. My biggest fan! My greatest cheerleader. I won’t be half the woman I am without you! I pray that God does for you all you do for me. I pray good health, soundness of mind, peace, joy, love and all good things for you today and always!
It’s your birthday baby but that’s not the story...I’m just chuffed that you didn’t even bat an eyelid when I suggested matching clothes for this pictures

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/actress-omoni-oboli-hubby-loved-adorable-photo

Re: What An Assurance! - Omoni Oboli And Hubby Loved-up In Adorable Photo by GisterBlogger: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
cool
Re: What An Assurance! - Omoni Oboli And Hubby Loved-up In Adorable Photo by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

39-year-old Lawyer, Eunice Atuejide Set To Run For Nigerian Presidency / Billionaire Dad Femi Otedola Shares A Throwback Photo Of Him And Obasanjo / Check Out Adorable Photos From Late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua Son’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.