Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,062 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:37 PM

Quilox Club Owner Declares For House Of Rep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quilox Club Owner Declares For House Of Rep (1107 Views)

LASEPA Seals Quilox Again (Pictures) / Noise Pollution: Lagos Shuts Quilox Club / Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quilox Club Owner Declares For House Of Rep by Greenarrow01(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lol just saw this on Instagram.

What do you giys think..
He wants to go and get it own share of the national cake right...

There are people in Nigeria who have no business in the national assembly.

People don't even know the function of national assembly again.
They all think of allocation and budget as the only business there.

THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY NUMBER ONE FUNCTION IS TO MAKE LAWS.

Pls don't get me wrong... I have no issue with this guy..
No I even have issue with him because of his questionable past.
We all know quilox.
It has no history no past.
It just came as a gigantic building.
What job was this man doing before quilox came through.

He has not offered any form of service to the country apart from that club.. Someone will say it has provided jobs.

We need those people who anazlyed issues .
Who understand stuffs in our house not people like this.

Look at other develop nations, You don't see ordinary people in their houses.
They 're either activist.
People who have fought for a right or the other. People who are grassroots politicians right from small..

Not overnight millionaires who don't even know what a bill is.

Pls biko I am not hating on him.
Just what for Goodness sake is wrong with Nigeria.

Re: Quilox Club Owner Declares For House Of Rep by SadiqBabaSani: 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
BHuhari has hs nt added anything to Nigeria aside his private cows, yet he is president, let d man be, atlest he is Gonna spend Som money and learn 1or two lessons

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Quilox Club Owner Declares For House Of Rep by ufuosman(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Which state?
Re: Quilox Club Owner Declares For House Of Rep by Greenarrow01(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
ufuosman:
Which state?

That's oyo state
Re: Quilox Club Owner Declares For House Of Rep by Greenarrow01(m): 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
BHuhari has hs nt added anything to Nigeria aside his private cows, yet he is president, let d man be, atlest he is Gonna spend Som money and learn 1or two lessons

For how long will this continue
For how long.
So because Mr A is there B should be there too right

Sentiment

1 Like

Re: Quilox Club Owner Declares For House Of Rep by Homeboiy: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
which destiny are you talking about?
Re: Quilox Club Owner Declares For House Of Rep by Greenarrow01(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Homeboiy:
which destiny are you talking about?

I wonder oooh
Re: Quilox Club Owner Declares For House Of Rep by coolzeal(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
The way we reason and do things in this country will consume us all soon enough than already has. I understand It's our constitutional right to join politics but majority are doing so for the wrong reasons..

Politics shouldn't be lucrative but people who are born leaders and ready to serve this nation at all cost against their personal interest.. We have lots of key areas to channel our energy as a nation e.g. Tech, education, Industrialization etc.. I wish him luck tho..

2 Likes

Re: Quilox Club Owner Declares For House Of Rep by Addme: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
All I know is "Money for the boys" don land....

1 Like

Re: Quilox Club Owner Declares For House Of Rep by Alariiwo: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wetin Shina Peller dey find again..

He'll likely win tho. cos of the fame and connections at his disposal

1 Like

Re: Quilox Club Owner Declares For House Of Rep by Greenarrow01(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
Alariiwo:
Wetin Shina Peller dey find again..

He'll likely win tho. cos of the fame and connections at his disposal

Well it more because of money
10k per vote lol
Re: Quilox Club Owner Declares For House Of Rep by Greenarrow01(m): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
coolzeal:
The way we reason and do things in this country will consume us all soon enough than already has. I understand It's our constitutional right to join politics but majority are doing so for the wrong reasons..

Politics shouldn't be lucrative but people who are born leaders and ready to serve this nation at all cost against their personal interest.. We have lots of key areas to channel our energy as a nation e.g. Tech, education, Industrialization etc.. I wish him luck tho..

You nailed it

1 Like

Re: Quilox Club Owner Declares For House Of Rep by bedspread: 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
Share of National cake on Quilox mind..... Nothing else....

1 Like

Re: Quilox Club Owner Declares For House Of Rep by ufuosman(m): 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
Greenarrow01:

That's oyo state
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Agog As Sanwo-olu Wins APC Governorship Primary / This Is Another Way Of Apc's Vote Buying Method -PDP / Legislative Scorecard Of Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri Mhr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.