Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,956 members, 7,883,348 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k (6112 Views)

This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by Auladimeji2: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
johnkey:
lol this has happened to me before but as a sharp guy I collected her number and we ended up fücking
Stop lying, this is Sunday morning na

Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by papi22(m): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
na so dem dey do...dey sell jedi , vit C and some other med.

no b lie
Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by oohlife: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
chain,this country is becoming something else ooo their boldness is even what surprises me.
Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by DaFlash: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
BanevsJoker:
When did Nigerians start selling Star Wars merchandise?
lol. may the force be with you.
Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by johnkey: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
Auladimeji2:
Stop lying, this is Sunday morning na
in your church mind na everybody no get liver like you, open your eyes nigga.

1 Like

Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Liar. Oya tell us part 2.
You're a big fool!!

It has never happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen

I will gladly share screenshots of those who attested to it
Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2018
boostdom:
I have experienced this at NNPC filling station at Palm grove, Lagos. I was buying fuel when two female marketers came with their herbal products. One could tell they were specially chosen to sell their wares through their sex appeal. They asked me if I am married, I answered in the negative. Then they asked how I have been coping, I smiled at them. Then one of them told me that I could have any of them or even both of them, if I bought their herbs.

I told them there was no need, that I already had one at home. All of a sudden, I saw one of them write her number on the product and threw it into my car. Shuooo. She said I had to buy it since she had already written her number on it.

I just shook my head. I had seen the long con from a distance but I kept quiet. I asked her how much the product is, she said N300. I threw the product in the bin beside the fuel pump, gave her the money and she left.

People tot I was lying

Something they should learn from!!

Would NAIRALAND pay me for posts?
I shared something for people to learn some were shouting "Lie"
Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 23, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Fake news from fake bloggers... grin grin

Fake news? Common ..wise up!!

It happened to me truly
Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2018
StarOnEarth:

This same thing happened to me.. he is not lying, they seized my phone too. I just gave them 500naira
You dey mind am?

Why would I lie..
If I've read something of such online I wouldn't have fallen into the trap
Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by Jokerman(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2018
Happened to me at Access bank ojota branch.... I was confused at first with the sophisticated method, parted with 2H finally noni....
Re: How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ennyhorlar:

You're a big fool!!

It has never happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen

I will gladly share screenshots of those who attested to it

lols...your frustration is glaring. Hold this "k" abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Memes On Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Saga / Could She Be Squirting / I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.