Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,313 members, 7,974,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:42 PM

Student Shot Dead By Robbers After Being Ambushed While Returning Home. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Student Shot Dead By Robbers After Being Ambushed While Returning Home. Photo (604 Views)

Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi / Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Shot Dead By Robbers After Being Ambushed While Returning Home. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 9:36am On Jul 22, 2018
A young man identified as Shehu Alaka, a student of Umaru Musa Yar'adua University in Katsina state, has been killed by armed robbers. According to his friends who have taken to social media to lament his death, the deceased who was based in Abuja - was said to be returning home when his bus was ambushed by armed robbers along Kaduna-Abuja road and he was killed in the process.

Shehu Alaka was said to be a former P.R.O. of Ilorin Emirate Students Union and member of the electoral committee of NAKSS’ last convention.

One of his friends, Issa Mutolib Ayobami wrote;

Shehu Shehu Muh'd Kamaldeen (Alaka). It's so painful you had to leave so early, we were both comrades, we conducted the last NAKSS convention together, and I saw a gallant man in you, a man I believe we would rule together one day, but cruel armed robbers took away my dream just like that, no matter how pained or how much I lament, it can't bring you back, so I would rather pray for your soul, I pray you find peace in your grave, I pray you have good companionship in your grave, I pray your sins no matter how little is forgiven by Allah, and lastly, I pray we are in the same garden in Paradise, I shall always live to remember you, Rest in Peace Brother!!!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/student-shot-dead-by-robbers-after-being-ambushed-while-returning-home-photo.html

Re: Student Shot Dead By Robbers After Being Ambushed While Returning Home. Photo by FarahAideed: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2018
This is very sad ...under this govt Federal highways especially the Abuja Kaduna road has been taken over by Fulani bandits who attack vehicles at will ...I am sure this young man from Katsina was part of those clamouring for Buharis second term as a result of bigotry but today he is a victim of the same bad governance ...Like I have always said there are no winners as long as Buhari is in power

4 Likes

Re: Student Shot Dead By Robbers After Being Ambushed While Returning Home. Photo by markidoo(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2018
In Nigeria there are about 10-20 brutal killings daily.
Re: Student Shot Dead By Robbers After Being Ambushed While Returning Home. Photo by Flexherbal(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
May his soul rest in peace!

(1) (Reply)

Police: Saraki Has More Case To Answer / [must See] Famous Pastor Predicts Nigeria’s Next President, See Who??? / Thousands Rally In Support Of Senator Who Defected To PDP In Jigawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.