Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,447 members, 7,947,822 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Your Praise Singers Are Your Worst Enemies — Emir Sanusi Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Praise Singers Are Your Worst Enemies — Emir Sanusi Tells Buhari (1426 Views)

Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians / Don’t Elect Incompetent Leaders, Sanusi Tells Nigerians / Be Wary Of Praise-singers, Ajimobi Tells Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Praise Singers Are Your Worst Enemies — Emir Sanusi Tells Buhari by Marvellouzkk(f): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2018
The Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, has said that the praise singers of President Muhammadu Buhari are his true enemies.
He said that President Buhari needs people who will tell him the truth anytime he goes wrong.
His words, “The Praise singers around the President MuhammaduBuhari are the real enemies of the government who could destroy his efforts.I feel sorry for the people in government because they are surrounded by enemies.
“T‎he President needed people who will tell him where he goes wrong. I‎ ‎knew power was transient, I spoke the truth during my time at the Central Bank of Nigeria, no matter the consequences. Some were afraid to speak out against evil because they were afraid of losing their jobs.
“All the people they were afraid of years ago, where are they today? For those who are still in power, remember that it is transient,‎ If you want to be a true Nigerian, tell the present government where they’re going wrong. A‎t the end of the day, this job, Central Bank, I’d leave it someday. I could die, or my tenure expires, or I’d be sacked. I had no control over it.
“But I have a control over how I live.
I wasn’t surprised about my suspension; I knew it would happen, because I had been called and asked to resign, and I said ‘no’. I was not going to make it easy for anyone. ‎My answer was simple.
“You asked me to resign for telling you money has been stolen. Ask the minister to resign first. Y‎ou forget that the person, either the President or the Governor, is also occupying a transient position. All the people that people were afraid of two, three years ago, where are they today? ‎Power is transient.
“The only thing that is permanent is what you do for people when you were alive. If you’re a Governor or a President or a Minister, it does not matter how much you have; you will be remembered for service, not the amount of money you have that you cannot even announce’.‎

Re: Your Praise Singers Are Your Worst Enemies — Emir Sanusi Tells Buhari by nzeobi(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2018
power is transient, today you are powerful but useless tomorrow.
people like sarki and his fellow zombies will support buhari even when he is wrong just to spite their online opponents not knowing the are not helping him.

7 Likes

Re: Your Praise Singers Are Your Worst Enemies — Emir Sanusi Tells Buhari by accused(m): 10:32am On Jul 22, 2018
Sanusi dont worry urself ,lie mohammed have infect buhari with incurable lie virus,both will be in jail come 2019.#paybacktimeloading2019#

2 Likes

Re: Your Praise Singers Are Your Worst Enemies — Emir Sanusi Tells Buhari by Merimental(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2018
Rephrase it n it goes thus--- "Your Praise Singers Are Your Worst Enemies, n Your Truth sayers ar ur PRIME targets"

2 Likes

Re: Your Praise Singers Are Your Worst Enemies — Emir Sanusi Tells Buhari by amaniro: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2018
true sanusi. But you could have done this confidentially
Re: Your Praise Singers Are Your Worst Enemies — Emir Sanusi Tells Buhari by FarahAideed: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2018
He is obviously refering to people like Sagay , Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu , Lauretta Onochie , Yahaya Bello, GavelSlam, Buhariguy, yarimo, Madridguy,Cilicmarin,NgeneUkeunu and their fellow zombies

6 Likes

Re: Your Praise Singers Are Your Worst Enemies — Emir Sanusi Tells Buhari by tuniski: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2018
Speaking truth to power is a rare virtue. I salute you mai mataba sarkin Kano.

1 Like

Re: Your Praise Singers Are Your Worst Enemies — Emir Sanusi Tells Buhari by knowledgeable: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2018
Marvellouzkk:
The Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, has said that the praise singers of President Muhammadu Buhari are his true enemies.
He said that President Buhari needs people who will tell him the truth anytime he goes wrong.
His words, “The Praise singers around the President MuhammaduBuhari are the real enemies of the government who could destroy his efforts.I feel sorry for the people in government because they are surrounded by enemies.
“T‎he President needed people who will tell him where he goes wrong. I‎ ‎knew power was transient, I spoke the truth during my time at the Central Bank of Nigeria, no matter the consequences. Some were afraid to speak out against evil because they were afraid of losing their jobs.
“All the people they were afraid of years ago, where are they today? For those who are still in power, remember that it is transient,‎ If you want to be a true Nigerian, tell the present government where they’re going wrong. A‎t the end of the day, this job, Central Bank, I’d leave it someday. I could die, or my tenure expires, or I’d be sacked. I had no control over it.
I wasn’t surprised about my suspension; I knew it would happen, because I had been called and asked to resign, and I said ‘no’. I was not going to make it easy for anyone. ‎My answer was simple.
“You asked me to resign for telling you money has been stolen. Ask the minister to resign first. Y‎ou forget that the person, either the President or the Governor, is also occupying a transient position. All the people that people were afraid of two, three years ago, where are they today? ‎Power is transient.
“The only thing that is permanent is what you do for people when you were alive. If you’re a Governor or a President or a Minister, it does not matter how much you have; you will be remembered for service, not the amount of money you have that you cannot even announce’.‎

Yorubas.......sai baba till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Your Praise Singers Are Your Worst Enemies — Emir Sanusi Tells Buhari by Gossiplover: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2018
This is very true.

lalasticlala FP please

1 Like

Re: Your Praise Singers Are Your Worst Enemies — Emir Sanusi Tells Buhari by KINGOFTHEEAST: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2018
Marvellouzkk:
I stand once with you this second chief terrorist ,there alot of them here in nairaland

1 Like

Re: Your Praise Singers Are Your Worst Enemies — Emir Sanusi Tells Buhari by yipata: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2018
VERY WELL SIR AND THANKS FOR REMINDING HIM TO WAKE UP AND SEE DEPPER. AND WE ARE HAPPY HE HAS FRIEND LIKE YOU TO TELL HIM BITTER TRUTH. Unlike some peeps who criticise to condemn and kill, who oppose UNCONSTRUCTIVELY AND COME UP WITH NO SOLUTION OR OTHER WAYS IT CAN BE DONE RIGHT.
Re: Your Praise Singers Are Your Worst Enemies — Emir Sanusi Tells Buhari by madridguy(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2018
You're back with your way? tongue

FarahAideed:
He is obviously refering to people like Sagay , Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu , Lauretta Onochie , Yahaya Bello, GavelSlam, Buhariguy, yarimo, Madridguy,Cilicmarin,NgeneUkeunu and their fellow zombies
Re: Your Praise Singers Are Your Worst Enemies — Emir Sanusi Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2018
“The only thing that is permanent is what you do for people when you were alive. If you’re a Governor or a President or a Minister, it does not matter how much you have; you will be remembered for service, not the amount of money you have that you cannot even announce’.

1 Like

Re: Your Praise Singers Are Your Worst Enemies — Emir Sanusi Tells Buhari by aolawale025: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
Gladdens the heart to learn some people can still say the truth
Re: Your Praise Singers Are Your Worst Enemies — Emir Sanusi Tells Buhari by Jethrolite(m): 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Very true, especially that bad mouth midget. He should be banned from Aso rock.
Re: Your Praise Singers Are Your Worst Enemies — Emir Sanusi Tells Buhari by PFRB: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
This is an old statement he made to GEJ.
Re: Your Praise Singers Are Your Worst Enemies — Emir Sanusi Tells Buhari by Herdsmen: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
Easily

(1) (Reply)

How Ambode Will Deal With Tinubu In 2019 – Egbeji Oloogun / How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? / Buhari May Pick New IGP From South-east •the Two Leading Contenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.