Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,764 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) (39595 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Arrives London For Grand Reception Organised For Him. Photos / Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by blazer2018: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
The chameleon himself...carry go jare until Kwarans wakes up...the Royal Father of all Kwarans... grin

But God is a patient...d way these people steal with impunity still go to various worship places to play saint baffles me...How i wish we still serve d God of Old Testament...wey him judgement swift..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by Bodexman(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
Saraki keep doing the deadly job inside the mosques
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by millhouse: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lol ...guy men !
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by Almost1stclass: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
perdollar:
all hypocrites r Muslim, all Muslims r hypocrite.

even your trinity gods (Satan) and Yahweh (devil) are the chief of hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by Felixv: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
It would be bette if he leaves APC now - so his grave can be dug a lot quicker.

And I wonder how much he gave those hungry Kwara imams.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by perdollar(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
Almost1stclass:

mullah! can u read d satanic verse for me? Baghdadi n jihadi john n ur warlike prophet waits for u in hell
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by donsam05(m): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
I wonder who they're praying to cause I'm sure even d gods won't answer d prayers of these criminals,,, nonsense

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by donsam05(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Almost1stclass:

Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by Babiod: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Blackfire:
Saraki is a traitor... Buhari and tinubu will deal with him.
Yeah U're right they would want to make him politically irrelevant in Nigeria,that's why he jostling to and fro.buh I think he knows politics well,that's what's helping him,he always have a card up his sleeve.I respect him for that.Remember he went to meet with some governors (think zamafara and co) recently,think yesterday,probably talk of defection,and co.u know these governors owns the political structures there,the next day Tinubu and oshiomole arrive sokoto to meet 'powerful politicians there' to hold party grounds there,they are seriously trying to checkmate him every way.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by FA13(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
fk001:
Saraki is just like a bat he is neither here nor there...

This just described him!
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by Ingocof(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
ejiaga11:
Happening Now: The First Class Traditional Rulers in Kwara State, have organized a special prayer session for the President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, at the Emir’s Palace, Ilorin.Saraki was joined by his friend Dino Melaye and others

Source: http://sportsflash1..com/2018/07/dino-melaye-joins-saraki-at-special.html

Saraki the film maker, we are waiting for the next episode
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
Babiod:

Yeah U're right they would want to make him politically irrelevant in Nigeria,that's why he jostling to and fro.buh I think he knows politics well,that's what's helping him,he always have a card up his sleeve.I respect him for that.Remember he went to meet with some governors (think zamafara and co) recently,think yesterday,probably talk of defection,and co.u know these governors owns the political structures there,the next day Tinubu and oshiomole arrive sokoto to meet 'powerful politicians there' to hold party grounds there,they are seriously trying to checkmate him every way.

These people like Saraki you are hailing know nothing, nothing about anything including politics. They are enjoying using our money which they have amassed in $millions against our people, our establishments, our institutions. ..because they have used POVERTY to render the people powerless. What brain does Dino have in his head? In better countries these criminals will be so far from the seat of government but as it is....it's like we are cursed.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by shoelotng(m): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
The waziri of ilorin and the gun pusher of kogi! I have said the truth and I will die!
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by Babiod: 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

These people like Saraki you are hailing know nothing, nothing about anything including politics. They are enjoying using our money which they have amassed in $millions against our people, our establishments, our institutions. ..because they have used POVERTY to render the people powerless. What brain does Dino have in his head? In better countries these criminals will be so far from the seat of government but as it is....it's like we are cursed.
Am neither hailing nor praising him, I just like people being able to stand up against their foes,he's a thief nah,A big one at that,we are not cursed o,it's just we(the masses) allowed them to continue to rule,I think we need an uprising/revolution to oust all of them,imagine pple like David Mark have been in Senate since 1999.Abeg our mumu don do.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
...what 's the issue about the alleged armed robbery case of Saraki's guys?
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by OlaMiki: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
Both Better that yo father tongue tongue tongue tongue
PointZerom:

Far better than Buhari who belongs to cows.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by babakb: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Guy speak for yourself, no one is cursed our problem is that we do party politics, any criminal that joins APC is a saint, imagine even Ali Modu sherrif is now APC.

people should shine their eyes.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by sabrohmp: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
Blackfire:

what can they do to him undecided
Blackfire:

what can they do to him
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by vyncentino(m): 12:15am On Jul 23, 2018
why is he behaving like an afonja man who's,go mosque on Friday on Saturday he go to shrine on Sunday he go to church and Monday go to skull mining
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by ChidiAlaigbo: 12:24am On Jul 23, 2018
babakb:

Guy speak for yourself, no one is cursed our problem is that we do party politics, any criminal that joins APC is a saint, imagine even Ali Modu sherrif is now APC.

people should shine their eyes.

Foolish man, where did I mention APC or PDP?

Buhari hatred is running you people from a particular part of the country MAD!
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by donqx: 12:30am On Jul 23, 2018
hmm
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by donqx: 12:34am On Jul 23, 2018
ohhh
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by Citizenshelm: 1:22am On Jul 23, 2018
PDP Looking For Life After Death –  APC
http://wapnetrealm.com/pdp-looking-life-death-apc/
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by zone51: 7:21am On Jul 23, 2018
Sàràkí joolá kùùránì nítorí wípé Ìlorin, ìlú àwon ààfáà ni.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by solablings(f): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2018
fk001:
Saraki is just like a bat he is neither here nor there...

So also was Alimodu Sherrif before he finally left pdp
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2018
Nigeria is coursed and is finished as a country
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by j1mmy: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2018
collection of thieves
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by fk001(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
solablings:

So also was Alimodu Sherrif before he finally left pdp

Ali Modu sherrif is a snitch.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by Almost1stclass: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
perdollar:
mullah! can u read d satanic verse for me? Baghdadi n jihadi john n ur warlike prophet waits for u in hell

Mumu!!!

Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by Almost1stclass: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
[quote author=donsam05 post=69616855][/quote]

Mumu!!!

Re: Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) by donsam05(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) / Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.