Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,427 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

BB Naija Alex: How I Want My Man To Be Respected - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BB Naija Alex: How I Want My Man To Be Respected (410 Views)

Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) / Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BB Naija Alex: How I Want My Man To Be Respected by odun360(m): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija 2018 star, Alex, has taken to her Twitter page to tell people to remove ‘King’ from her name and put that respect on her man.

She said she’s more comfortable to be referred to as a ‘Queen’, and has no interest being a King or called one. According to her: “If you call me a king, does that make my man a queen? Please, remove the ‘king’ from my name; put that respect on my man. I didn’t say I have a man o! I’m a queen and absolutely have no interest in being a king or called one. I can be a queen and still rule my Kingdom”.

Alex Asogwa, aka Alex Unusual, was 2018 BBNaija third runner-up. Since leaving the house, Alex has made headlines in one controversy or the other. In the month of May, A viral image of Alex and a mystery man broke the internet, with some fans suggesting that Tobi, also an ex-BBN housemate, is the person.

The photo, which clearly showed Alex’s face, had the caption, “Sleepy head, I’m in love with u”. In her reaction via Instagram, Alex wrote: “Please my Snapchat account has been hacked. I do not have a picture like this first of all and my Snapchat account has been hacked. I really do not understand what people will gain by making this kind of picture.”

Meanwhile, Alex has also opened up on having abortion at age 16.

Alex unusual, known for her dancing and writing skills recently launched her YouTube channel, ‘Alex Unusual Empire.’

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/07/bb-naija-alex-how-i-want-my-man-to-be.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Watch Tiwa Savage Ft Duncan Mighty Lova Lova Official Music Video / Funke Akindele Pregnant For JJC Again? / Tontolet, Mercy Aigbe, Toyin Abraham, Others Turn Up For Bobrisky's B-day Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.