Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Time To Bleach People!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Time To Bleach People!!! (431 Views)

Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach / Susan Peters Reveals How The Industry Frustrated Some To Bleach Their Skin / "Did You Bleach?": Williams Uchemba Asked By Fans Over Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Bleach People!!! by ugosben(m): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
Believe the tag "the most populous black nation" at your own peril.
there is nothing black about us(there use to be). everybody wants to be fair in complexion, in fact you must be fair ooo.
So i went for this audition yesterday. wonderful film, nice arrangement and all.
so time for the audition oo, nah so (pidgin grin) dem bros come dey pick all the yellow sisi dem, the yellow bros dem
at first i think say nah becuz maybe the oda guyz no dey perform oo, until for my korokoro eye like dis, one bros wey black wey sabi act like madt no make the shortlist. infact the ratio of yellow vs black nah 96-4.
dem for just tell us say nah yellow people dem want nah.
and nah so e be for this country oo
if to say nah nigerian man audition people for BLACK PANTHER ee, nah so so white people for full the film.
so my people, if you wan make am now for nollywood
1. make sure say you yellow
2. bleach your skin
3. bleach am more
4. continue bleaching
5. never stop bleaching
Re: Time To Bleach People!!! by neonly: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2018

Re: Time To Bleach People!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
undecided
Re: Time To Bleach People!!! by purem(m): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
ugosben:
Believe the tag "the most populous black nation" at your own peril.
there is nothing black about us(there use to be). everybody wants to be fair in complexion, in fact you must be fair ooo.
So i went for this audition yesterday. wonderful film, nice arrangement and all.
so time for the audition oo, nah so (pidgin grin) dem bros come dey pick all the yellow sisi dem, the yellow bros dem
at first i think say nah becuz maybe the oda guyz no dey perform oo, until for my korokoro eye like dis, one bros wey black wey sabi act like madt no make the shortlist. infact the ratio of yellow vs black nah 96-4.
dem for just tell us say nah yellow people dem want nah.
and nah so e be for this country oo
if to say nah nigerian man audition people for BLACK PANTHER ee, nah so so white people for full the film.
so my people, if you wan make am now for nollywood
1. make sure say you yellow
2. bleach your skin
3. bleach am more
4. continue bleaching
5. never stop bleaching

What do you smoke ?

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Singer Tony Tetuila Loses Mom / I’m Not Jealous Of Mercy Aigbe, I Have Many Houses Too – Lanre Gentry / This Monkey Eat Like Human Being,even Drink Alcoholic[watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.