Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,203 members, 7,933,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) (42943 Views)

Electoral Act: APC, PDP Reps Set For Stormy Session Today / 23 PDP Reps Set To Defect To APC / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by mema900: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
Abeg ooo. Make this APC just scatter. Its a disaster
Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
crimeboss:

Are u pained and angry, how do u know they won't be returned?, u forget buhari's begging right on his knees.

The pained and angry ones know themselves; they have been wailing since 2015 and will continue to wail till 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
crimeboss:

Won fe mu ode, buhari and his people are thieves, fake corruption fighting and Mr integrity packaging, they think all but some Nigerians are mad to vote APC again, bribing those senators they call thieves with carrots and oil wells, lets wait and see how their journey will end, one thing i want is buhari must go to jail.

Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by newslifeop: 1:10am On Jul 23, 2018
hmmm
Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by Wapnetrealmcom: 1:52am On Jul 23, 2018
Dangling Juicy Carrots won’t help – R-APC

http://wapnetrealm.com/dangling-juicy-carrots-wont-help-r-apc/
Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by Billygee2u: 3:46am On Jul 23, 2018
chinjo:
This coming from Timi Frank the immediate past Deputy National publicity secretary of APC it means APC is finished. With what Saraki, the number 3 man in the federation faced in the hands of this APC led administration, no sane person would want to remain in APC. Look at the killings going on in Yobe, Borno, Taraba, Adamawa, Benue, Plateau, Zamfara, Kogi, these people voted for Buhari. The tsunami that is coming is real. APC should continue to play the ostrich.
Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by Billygee2u: 3:48am On Jul 23, 2018
mercyp001:
PMB(Mr integrity) promising oil well. hahahahaha. If u like, promise them heaven, nothing will stop you from going back to Daura comes 2019.
Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by Billygee2u: 3:50am On Jul 23, 2018
KEVIND:
The oil that belong to the people of Niger Delta, APC and Buhari want to use it as a bargaining chip to lure those they accuse of corruption.Pls Buhari should leave our Oil alone and use their resources from the north.
Let the world see the self claimed mr integrity.
Buhari is the worst corrupt president in the world.

1 Like

Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by Billygee2u: 3:51am On Jul 23, 2018
princechurchill:
They will use 30,000 policemen to conduct election in a state,but will ask me to pray against boko haram and Fulani herdsmen

Useless party
Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by bros856: 3:59am On Jul 23, 2018
Frank you where fraudstrated out of APC due to incompetency and now you want to use killing of Nigerians that has been in existence since PDP days till date and getting worst by the day as an excuse for political prostitution and personnel gains. You want us to believe you thieves now. Who is honest amongst you should come out and tell us what has been his/her personnel contributions in building or changing the situation in the country. Have you suggest to government or the public the cause of the killings, have you try to find out why the killings, have told security agent what to do and stop the killings, instead you people are using the killings as a platform to take over power and the killings will continue.Stop deceiving Nigerians because the enemy we know is preferred.
Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by sisimmi: 5:44am On Jul 23, 2018
Saraki is not leaving the known to the unknown. Except he wants to commit suicide, like Babangida Aliyu did in 2015. Saraki needs Buhari more than Buhari needs Saraki. With 25+1 States under the control of APC, and 10-1 States in PDP, the road to 2019 could not be clearer for PMB. All of them know the odds against them thus, the grandstanding. APC would be in power in Nigeria for a very long time to come. Any good politician knows this.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by 35824L: 6:03am On Jul 23, 2018
sisimmi:
Saraki is not leaving the known to the unknown. Except he wants to commit suicide, like Babangida Aliyu did in 2015. Saraki needs Buhari more than Buhari needs Saraki. With 25+1 States under the control of APC, and 10-1 States in PDP, the road to 2019 could not be clearer for PMB. All of them know the odds against them thus, the grandstanding. APC would be in power in Nigeria for a very long time to come. Any good politician knows this.
Don't mind Saraki. He may get reelected and still be allowed to keep kwara state if he plays ball but he will definitely not remain senate president. But if he joins PDP, that will be the end of his hold on kwara state.

1 Like

Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by oruma19: 6:52am On Jul 23, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

The immediate past Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) Comrade Timi Frank, has said that the promises of oil well and automatic tickets to some leaders of rAPC by the presidency won't stop their planned defection in matter of days.

In a statement to PoliticsNGR on Sunday, Frank, who is also a prominent member of rAPC expressed surprised that "the leadership of APC and the presidency could result to begging and making promises of juicy positions, automatic tickets, including oil well to some of our leaders."

He, however, declared that about five governors, 30 serving Senators and 135 House of Representatives members will all dump APC in a matter of days, assuring that there is no going back in their plan to stand by Nigerians who have asked them to leave.

He added that the move to retain the support of rAPC members and leaders by the presidency was coming too late, wondering what has changed if the party could not fulfil it promises in the last three years.

"In a matter of days Nigerians will have cause to celebrate our final exit from party of killings, poverty and propaganda to join hands with real progressive group in the country."
According to Frank, all the latest moves by President Muhammadu Buhari and the leadership of APC to persuade the leaders of rAPC are all efforts in futility.

"The same people that could not respect the agreement we had in the last three years are now begging, promising heaven and earth to our leaders. In deception, they have failed to realise that Nigerians now know their true colour. They are much talked about integrity is a delusion, they are wolfs in sheep's clothing.

"Our plan to reject them and their party is not for personal gain. It is primarily to team up with real progressive group to rescue the country from the current handlers who rejoice when Nigerians are killed in their number, who value lives of cows to Nigerians and religiously persecute opposition members in the name of fighting corruption.

"In 2019 general elections, Nigerians have come to know that a vote for the APC will mean a vote for hardship, oppression, insecurity and unemployment. We are teaming up to ensure an end to visionless leadership of the current APC government and because our leaders in rAPC are men and women of honour, there is no going back in our plan to join forces in rescue Nigeria from incompetent APC leadership."

While calling on the leaders of rAPC not to give in to presure, the Bayelsa born politician warned that supporting re-election bid of President Buhari is as good as giving consent to be arbitrarily jailed in nearest future.

https://politicsngr.com/just-5-governors-30-senators-135-reps-set-dump-apc-details/

all I read is still not about Nigerians, it's always been about the apc politicians who "rigged" to install buhari and how they were not compensated for 3 yrs. Nigerians should get their heads examined if they ever think these idiots, timi Frank inclusive ever have their interest at heart. God will continue to use Buhari to punish u wicked politicians, u thought u put him there to share money to u guys, but this time u put the wrong one, Buhari may not favor Nigeria that much, one thing I know is that politicians havent rily made money under him wc is good for us all lolz
Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by ECHICHE: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2018
When the going was good, Timi Frank did not complaint; he owned expensive houses and properties in strategic places while his immediate relations and followers suffers in abject poverty. E.g, see the expensive imported leather chair he is seating on.

Now that he has lost the opportunity as Assistant Publicity Secretary of APC, he is now turning against the APC.

Let's watch and see.

I know he & the r-APC will not have a safe landing.

1 Like

Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by emajoe: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2018
senatordave1:

Guy are you not tired of reading this defection news since may? When would they defect? By august,we would still read similar news? How relevant is timi frank in bayelsa? Can he stand up to timi alaibe or timipre sylva?

They are all TIMI.
Why not leave BAYELSA alone.
Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by InvertedHammer: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2018
maasoap:

How many years did he spend on power before the IBB's coup? Three years I guess! How many years could it take a corrupt Nigeria president to become a billionaire? It took Abdulsalam Abubakar less than a year!
Buhari's is an incorruptible man, his integrity radiates towards the four corners of the world.
Ruling Nigeria for good 3 solid years without owning a single oil block wasn't a mistake! Serving as a minister of petroleum or PTF chairman was enough make use of the opportunity previously lost. Kid, you are not thinking straight, your thought process is flawed.
/
So says Buhari's accountant.

You are the one in control of his accounts to know that he stole nothing from the treasury.

The integrity gimmick fell like a pack of cards with the grass-cutting fraud, Maina's recall and "coded" looting going on under his watch. Yep. He could have stolen under Abacha. Abacha was a one-man's army--paranoid to the core. Buhari dare not move funds under Abacha--the man that reduced ex-generals to weeping dogs. OBJ tried his shenanigan with Abacha and his ordeal is better imagined. IBB recoiled to his shell and remained mute under Abacha because he knew Abacha was the shiznit.

By the way, when you get home, don't forget to call your father a kid.

/
Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by maasoap(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
So says Buhari's accountant.

You are the one in control of his accounts to know that he stole nothing from the treasury.

The integrity gimmick fell like a pack of cards with the grass-cutting fraud, Maina's recall and "coded" looting going on under his watch. Yep. He could have stolen under Abacha. Abacha was a one-man's army--paranoid to the core. Buhari dare not move funds under Abacha--the man that reduced ex-generals to weeping dogs. OBJ tried his shenanigan with Abacha and his ordeal is better imagined. IBB recoiled to his shell and remained mute under Abacha because he knew Abacha was the shiznit.

By the way, when you get home, don't forget to call your father a kid.

Good. I thought you posted this below, hope you are not suffering from amnesia:

InvertedHammer:
Buhari couldn't care less. He has achieved his goals. IBB, OBJ, Abubakar and other generals retired as billionaires. IBB denied him that opportunity with the coup against him. He came back and became a billionaire too. Financially, he is at par with his fellow generals unlike before. He will not have to move around begging for funds like it used to be back then. The weeping has stopped. He was weeping at missed opportunities but Nigerians thought he was weeping for them.

/

See your life now.
Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by Lot13(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2018
Leave them to do the abracadabra defection, at the end of it all..... Buhari will be sworn in for second term come May 2019.
Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by maasoap(m): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
You have consistently proved yourself incapable of critical thinking.

No need wasting saliva on incorrigible elements like you...

Let me humiliate you further. Check below to see the contradictory statements from your Messiahs:

The APC faction stated that the Buhari government was not a promise keeper because it had not fulfilled what it promised Nigerians during the electioneering in 2014 and 2015.

According to the report, R- APC lawmakers will defect on Thursday, if the APC does not put the promise of the automatic tickets they are being offered in writing.

http://punchng.com/defection-your-intervention-too-late-r-apc-tells-buhari/
Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by Dotwhyz(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2018
Now I see that we are saving the same set of political people in Nigeria
Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by maestroferddi: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2018
maasoap:

Let me humiliate you further. Check below to see the contradictory statements from your Messiahs:

http://punchng.com/defection-your-intervention-too-late-r-apc-tells-buhari/
Humiliation coming a court jester like you leaves me guffawing ...
Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by maasoap(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
Humiliation coming a court jester like you leaves me guffawing ...

Did you see the part that said they want the promise of automatic tickets in writing? Those are the ones you claimed fighting to rescue Nigeria. Lol. Wake up.

1 Like

Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by chernest2002: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2018
I can't wait to see Aisha supplying hand towels to buhari to wipe his tears. grin grin grin
Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by Goddex: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2018
tashashiel:
So who cares

They can do me a favour by dumping their life's
Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by budaatum: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
PHILipu1:
Use your brain.
If they are defect,are they not going to meet people where they are defecting to?
Are those people too not going to defect to APC and take their place?

Wait and see,there are many people who are waiting for this people to just leave APC so that they can take up their places.
That is Nigeria politics for you.

Not everything you read on social media that you should believe.

APC promise them oil well?
Were you there?
I had to search long for this, someone who knows how ridiculous it sounds. I think when people hear "oil well", they think we are talking about basic konga!

I wish there was some sort of skepticism pill I could give people so they just don't believe whatever suits them. Or perhaps have a bill passed in the houses of reps and senate that makes stupidity and ignorance illegal!

1 Like

Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by budaatum: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
maasoap:

At your age, you should able to know a lie when one is told to you. 135 house of rep members, 30 senators and 5 governors! What will PDP give them? I guess the party will just be handed to them. Lol.
Two oil wells each naow! kmt.

1 Like

Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by budaatum: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
blazer2018:
Now, I am not ruling out the possibility of this massive defection seeing the light of the day o, but come to think of it...what will then happen to those who stayed behind and suffered with PDP in their early days as opposition and during their court battles...those who are already certain they will clinch d party's ticket without sweat? because i am so sure that these 39 Senators, 135 Reps are planning on defecting to get a smooth and uncontested ticket on d platform of PDP.

I might be wrong at the end of the day o, but trust me, more than half of these Senators and Reps won't port.
Oh, you forget too quick. When dem Saraki et al defected from pdp to apc at the last election, they rented their vacated spaces in pdp to agberos and touts who have kept the party alive but would now vacate those positions back to their rightful owners when they return.

I personally don't think you are wrong at all!

1 Like

Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by budaatum: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
maasoap:

How many years did he spend on power before the IBB's coup? Three years I guess! How many years could it take a corrupt Nigeria president to become a billionaire? It took Abdulsalam Abubakar less than a year!
Buhari's is an incorruptible man, his integrity radiates towards the four corners of the world.
Ruling Nigeria for good 3 solid years without owning a single oil block wasn't a mistake! Serving as a minister of petroleum or PTF chairman was enough make use of the opportunity previously lost. Kid, you are not thinking straight, your thought process is flawed.

I think the relevant word is, "kid". Buhari was Head of State from 31 December 1983 to 27 August 1985. We were proud, for once, to be Nigerians. Those who were around at the time would know that Jonathan's time was like Shagari's, with rampant overspending on white elephants and our money flying abroad. Buhari stopped the yanfu yanfu chopping, but they kicked him out because he no gree dem chop like dem de chop before.

We had the same thing happen in Osun State. Former governor Adebisi Akande told his cooks to stop killing 4 malus for him everyday! They should buy like 4 kilograms, that's way more than enough for him and his wife, he said, so they nicknamed him "baba kilo". Hee lost the second term elections. "Dis man no gree we chop", was the reason he wasn't voted for, amongst other such like elimination of wasteful expenditures. He was replaced by Omisore, Oyinlola, and now Ogbeni Oyez Aregbe, or rather Ogbeni O No Salary, who should just have debloated the civil service in the state and reduced cost, but bowed to the public will and paid half and eventually nothing at all for months. Now people are dying of ohunger!
Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by budaatum: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Minjim:
Are you ppl not tired of these propagandas?

Everyday, "We'll dump Apc"

They should leave already!
Let's know those that are left.

Moreover, the only governor that I'm sure may leave is that puppet in Kwara State.
And to be honest, he never really left pdp in the first place!
Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by budaatum: 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
gideonvalor98:
You can all leave.you people are the bad eggs in APC.Who are the Nigerians that asked you to leave?! You better speak for yourselves. Nigerians are wiser and more politically suave,we will all shock you come 2019
I hope you are right. Na! In fact, you are right! They want to limit you to voting day, but here you are exercising that which is way more powerful, your voice!

Please keep talking. I need to hear your sort more. And thank you very much in advance, you better person.
Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by bornolowu(m): 12:58am On Jul 25, 2018
tashashiel:
where av you been darling
I have been around o. Just the normal daily routine.can I message u personally?
Re: 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) by anonymuz(m): 1:43am On Jul 25, 2018
ACE1010:
Some gullible Nigerians will begin to celebrate as if these useless politicians who are set to decamp will turn NIGERIA to Singapore in a matter of days. Don't be deceived!! APC or PDP or whatever you call them has nothing to offer than to enrich their pockets. Na me talk am?? Nigeria won't be better off than it is now, until the unthinkable happens.... REVOLUTION is the answer cool cool cool
you talk well jor my brother. Revolution is the solution to the county's problems.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home / Deji Adeleke Denies Osun 2018 ‘Governorship Ambition’ / Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.