Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,996 members, 7,946,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Need Help On Ads For My Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help On Ads For My Site (1478 Views)

Make Money Via Instagram, Facebook Etc! Learn How To Use Facebook Ads For Free / I Need A Good Payment Processor That Can Accept ATM Payment On My Site / Free Backlinks For Your Site And Free Ads For Your Goods And Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Ads For My Site by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2007
how do i paste ads on my blog especially on my side bar and other pay per click sevices how do i advertise their sites an paste their code on my blog.
Re: I Need Help On Ads For My Site by naijacutee(f): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2007
If you have specific services you want to advertise, sign up with a company like tradedoubler or commisionjunction. www.tradedoubler.com or www.commissionjunction.com You can then select what programs/advertisers you want to promote on your site. You sign up and on approval, they give you a code which you should paste on the control panel area of your blog that supports javascript or html (depending on how the code is written.) When customers view your blog and click on the ads, you get paid. In some cases, you get paid when customers buy things from the site up to 30days after clicking.

I know google has got their own ad scheme but I'm not exactly sure of how it works because I haven't ever tried them. I'm only familiar with the ones I've tried.

Goodluck.
Re: I Need Help On Ads For My Site by niyyie(m): 11:59pm On Mar 27, 2007
Join an ad network like Google Adsense or TextAdsLinks. They will guide you through the process of placing ads on your website.
Re: I Need Help On Ads For My Site by akinalabi(m): 12:33am On Mar 28, 2007
You've just recieved a top notch reply for free.

If you want adsense, go to google.com/adsense

All the best.

Akin Alabi
http://www.ecashnigeria.com

=
=

(1) (Reply)

Forum Website / Are There Really Good Website Developers In Nigeria? / Php Script For Smslive247 Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.