Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Old Bibles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Old Bibles (256 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Hotels Have Only Bibles In The Rooms? / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Old Bibles by ddjay: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
What do you do with your old worn out bibles,do you throw them away (i don't advice that) or refurbish them. its actually not easy to keep using them for years without them getting old and the covers coming out. so what do you with yours
Re: Old Bibles by Bukky001(m): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
I drop mine, keep it in a shelf then buy a new one
Re: Old Bibles by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
ddjay:
What dobyou do with your old worn out bibles,do you throw them away (i don't advice that) or refurbish them. its actually not easy to keep using them for years without them getting old and the covers coming out. so what do you with yours

Your fear is if it will be fine to burn them considering it is d word of God. But it isn't wrong to burn it if it is in bad shape and you already have a good one you are using.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: A 35yrs Old Widow With 3 Kids Who Was Homeless, Receive Help! / The Joy Of Possessing Nothing / My Advice For Ministers Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.