Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:07 PM

Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction (47438 Views)

MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Sarang(f): 4:58am On Jul 23, 2018
Eziokwu ike gwuru grin
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by BabaIbo: 5:48am On Jul 23, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
IMO people are so useless for allowing this fat fool occupy that seat

You no get sense for tagging all Imo people as senseless
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by BabaIbo: 5:51am On Jul 23, 2018
blessedolu:
I had high regards for this man until he tasted power and became power intoxicated. How are the mighty fallen

Honestly, if this guy come out as a presidential candidate, I might vote against him not minding he's from my state
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 23, 2018
Imo people don suffer shaa
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by AMUNSI23(f): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2018
soon you will establish minister of iberiberism ,that should be champion by your first son cos I too know he inherited the Iberiberism from you.ndi ara
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by egoldman(m): 7:08am On Jul 23, 2018
kennisman:
Best governor in eastern part of d country.

Tufiakwa, back to sender angry
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by tolguy(m): 7:44am On Jul 23, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Yusuf masha Allah amin

quote me and ya mutu angry
JAKI
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Dacronym(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Yusuf masha Allah amin

quote me and ya mutu angry
I'm quoting but not to Insult you cheesy
Do I yamutu too grin whatever that means

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by IsaAbubakar: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2018
Dacronym:

I'm quoting but not to Insult you cheesy
Do I yamutu too grin whatever that means
Nope you won't bro
Re: Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction by Awaja(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2018
Am imagining what the staffs there will be doing at work.
This man comical.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC / Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.