Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,319 members, 7,964,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:39 PM

Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo (78954 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Zainab Bagudu Stops Convoy To Meet Fulani Girls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Lawalatm: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2018
I am amazed with your sense of reasoning cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I wish you can keep it up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

madridguy:
Thank your star you meet the real Fulani herdsmen and not the terrorist group spoiling Fulani's name.
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Centcanada: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2018
Who them help?
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by PeterUdeme: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2018
blazer2018:

Well, I don't have answers to all ur questions, but I will try and explain it 4rm my own angle....cause i feel for those people in d middle belt...But one thing i know is that this Fulani Herders and Farmers wahala has bn there for years all over d country but has always bn well pronounced in d middle belt...

According to u, u mentioned dat Fulanis see Buhari as one of them and want to use d opportunity to carry out their of land grabbing and Jihad...My question is this, was Musa YarÁdua not a Fulani man why didn't they strike during his time?

The funny thing is that, whether we like it or not we will still remain stuck with a Fulani man for at least another 5 years (Buhari or Atiku), so u mean d killings will continue? You just watch, these killings will reduce after 2019 elections.

Why didn't it start immediately Buhari was sworn-in?

Why did it become pronounced after about 2 years into Buhari's administration?

The thing is that, d problem has always bn there but some pple are escalating it.

Miyetti allah's led attacks are happening, no doubt, but some people are infiltrating them and using their names to commit these crimes...I am a Yoruba man, but I have people in d Nigerian Army...and they confirmed it.

So u mean Buhari will know those killing with reckless abandon and he won't call them to order even if he doesn't want to arrest them, knowing full well that these incessant killings can mar his chances?

Just like Boko Haram...Herders are bn used to destabilise d country by big men.

Just like criminals dodge behind peaceful protest to perpetuate all sorts of evil...just like violent people hide behind d innocent, peaceful and sincere calls for fairness and maybe secession of d Biafran State...there are people taking advantage of d already sour relationship between Fulani Herdsmen and their host communities.

Stop defending this govt. Yaradua was a fulani but he didn't give them the impression of bias. When they read the body language of buhari and saw that he was bias toward the fulani by appointing all his security heads as fulanis and all his appointments lopsided, they had the reason to struck. That's the reason.

Buhari could have ended the killlings if he arrested the leaders of miyetti allah immediately they were threatening a state to drop their anti-open grazing law or there would be no peace.

There is no way to exonerate this govt. What about femi adesina's threat of give out your land or die?

You only addressed just one of my questions.
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by nbinet: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2018
What many of us don't understand is that those who are killing people are not CATTLE REARERS, but a WELL ORGANIZED FULANI MUSLIM JIHADIST, already arranged to actualize the islamisation of Nigeria.

This is why we need to join together and pray for this country. For what they are waiting for is just an order to strike.
But they shall never prosper! God is more than them and will frustrate their plans.
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by nbinet: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2018
madridguy:
Thank your star you meet the real Fulani herdsmen and not the terrorist group spoiling Fulani's name.

What many of us don't understand is that those who are killing people are not CATTLE REARERS, but a WELL ORGANIZED FULANI MUSLIM JIHADIST, already arranged to actualize the islamisation of Nigeria.

This is why we need to join together and pray for this country. For what they are waiting for is just an order to strike.
But they shall never prosper! God is more than them and will frustrate their plans.
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by mechanics(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
We still have some of them who are good.
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by allaboutobed(m): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
madridguy:
better talk
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by julioralph(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bluetooth2:

Some of you are seriously brainless

Typical Ali ma ji ri tongue

Anyways...

Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by gwinaB(m): 6:17am On Jul 24, 2018
pinkguy:
young man I have lived among Fulani,the is nothing like kind Fulani man an average Fulani man is aggressive and evil you you expect person that spent all his life in bushes to be kind

Elder, I have stayed with them too as a stranger and no evil befell me. Those killing people maybe sponsored
Re: Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo by Topkush: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
EternalTruths:

All these propagandas by Buhari's Media Cows can not hide the real fact that all are Terrorists.

How can Fulani herdsmen be terrorists, do you how long or many years Fulani herdsmen have been around. how can they just change to being terrorist this last year, think about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.