Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,432 members, 7,920,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:22 AM

Skales Found With An Unkown Woman! Could She Be His Girlfriend?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Found With An Unkown Woman! Could She Be His Girlfriend?? (504 Views)

Jerry Williams Beats Up His Girlfriend As She Lands In Hospital (Video) / Skales: Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skales Found With An Unkown Woman! Could She Be His Girlfriend?? by Okpadi: 2:28am On Jul 23, 2018

Skales, after dropping his latest album last week, he has done so many things to promote the album including when he distributed copies of the CDs to passengers in the plane.

Now Skales shared a photo of him holding a woman and captioned  it "mrs love". Could she be his girlfriend or what do you think about her??

See photo below:

"The love gang mrs love In the cut"

https://okpadi.ng/skales-found-with-an-unkown-woman-could-this-be-his-girlfriend/
Re: Skales Found With An Unkown Woman! Could She Be His Girlfriend?? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:37am On Jul 23, 2018
Let us know whenever you ask him who the girl is.
Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Weirdo That I Love- Alex Tells Ifu Ennada On Her Birthday / Watch Davido's Epic Dance To Drake In My Feelings Challenge #kiki #shaggy / Youngest Nigerian On Instagram With Legit Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.