Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,164 members, 7,950,012 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

Expect Mother Of All Wars If . . ., Iran Leader Warns Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Expect Mother Of All Wars If . . ., Iran Leader Warns Trump (1100 Views)

Never You Threaten Iran – Iranian Leader Warns Trump / More Americans Will Die If You Cancel Peace Talks. - Taliban Warns Trump!! / ‘war Will Destroy Everything You Own’, Iranian General Warns Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expect Mother Of All Wars If . . ., Iran Leader Warns Trump by Nduka590(m): 6:31am On Jul 23, 2018
Iran’s president has warned Donald Trump against provoking the country, telling the United States leader that “war with Iran is the mother of all wars”.

In a televised speech, Hassan Rouhani told the American president: “Do not play with the lion’s tail, you will regret it forever.” Iran is facing increased US pressure and looming sanctions after Mr Trump’s decision to pull out of the 2015 international deal meant to prevent Tehran from developing nuclear weapons.

Washington has also been accused of posting propaganda on social media aimed at stirring up unrest in Iran. A review of the US State Department’s Farsi-language Twitter account and its Share America website reveals a number of posts critical of Tehran over the last month. Addressing Iranian diplomats, Mr Rouhani said: “America should know that peace with Iran is the mother of all peace, and war with Iran is the mother of all wars.

“You are not in a position to incite the Iranian nation against Iran’s security and interests.” Mr Rouhani also scoffed at Mr Trump’s threat to halt Iranian oil exports, saying: “Anyone who understands the rudiments of politics doesn’t say ‘we will stop Iran’s oil exports’.

“We have been the guarantor of the regional waterway’s security throughout history.”

Mr Rouhani has suggested Iran may block Gulf oil exports if its own trade is disrupted, a proposal backed by the country’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. Iran’s oil exports could fall by as much as two-thirds by the end of the year because of new US sanctions, putting oil markets under huge strain amid supply outages elsewhere. http://mognews.com/2018/07/23/expect-mother-of-all-wars-if-iran-leader-warns-trump/

Re: Expect Mother Of All Wars If . . ., Iran Leader Warns Trump by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 23, 2018
Trump is done with Putin now it's Rouhani
Re: Expect Mother Of All Wars If . . ., Iran Leader Warns Trump by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:36am On Jul 23, 2018
Let there be PEACE!

1 Like

Re: Expect Mother Of All Wars If . . ., Iran Leader Warns Trump by madone: 6:37am On Jul 23, 2018
Mother of war for where na.. .what of the father
Re: Expect Mother Of All Wars If . . ., Iran Leader Warns Trump by Olanireti(m): 6:48am On Jul 23, 2018
It ll only be social media fight and ended up being settled just like North Korea
Re: Expect Mother Of All Wars If . . ., Iran Leader Warns Trump by hisgrace090: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2018
I'm sure say una never recover from the one you fought with Iraq.
Re: Expect Mother Of All Wars If . . ., Iran Leader Warns Trump by AfroMighty(m): 7:13am On Jul 23, 2018
Trump isn't Obama. Trump breaks backbone..
Re: Expect Mother Of All Wars If . . ., Iran Leader Warns Trump by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 23, 2018
Noise maker.. Mother of all wars with Iran.... Smh

1 Like

Re: Expect Mother Of All Wars If . . ., Iran Leader Warns Trump by thesicilian: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2018
You don't talk like this if you don't have heavy back up. Washington should be careful when dealing with these unstable countries like Iran with loads of nuclear weapons
Re: Expect Mother Of All Wars If . . ., Iran Leader Warns Trump by Aaronsrod: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2018
AfroMighty:
This is why we love him.

He is a killer and a Christian.

He will destroy this Iranians in Jesus name!

We are living in End Times.

God of Israel we thank you for your messenger Donald Trump may he be a fist for your vengeance and punish all Iranians with fire in this life and everlasting hellfire in death.

Re: Expect Mother Of All Wars If . . ., Iran Leader Warns Trump by hammed71(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
Aaronsrod:

This is why we love him.

God of Israel we thank you for your messenger Donald Trump may he be a fist for your vengeance and punish all Iranians with fire in this life and everlasting hellfire in death.
dont be stupid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expect Mother Of All Wars If . . ., Iran Leader Warns Trump by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
AfroMighty:

Then how come Kim Jong-Un is still walking straight? grin

As for the dunderhead saying Trump will destroy the Iranians in the name of Jesus, If the name of Jesus wins war, Rome would still be ruling the world. grin

We know this is about Iran ditching the Petrodollar. The Persians are fearless warriors.

I want to see Amerika engaged in a war with Iran so that her imminent collapse & balkanization can be accelerated. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Expect Mother Of All Wars If . . ., Iran Leader Warns Trump by Jkay187(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2018
Aaronsrod:

This is why we love him.

Ignorant fucccktards everywhere. Religious bigotry

2 Likes

Re: Expect Mother Of All Wars If . . ., Iran Leader Warns Trump by seunny4lif(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Aaronsrod:

This is why we love him.

Re: Expect Mother Of All Wars If . . ., Iran Leader Warns Trump by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
thesicilian:
You don't talk like this if you don't have heavy back up. Washington should be careful when dealing with these unstable countries like Iran with loads of nuclear weapons
Don't make me laugh joor.

"...Iran with loads of nuclear weapons"

I will act like I didn't see that.

If not that a nuclear war will cause a problem for the whole world, I would have been clamoring for it right now between those 2.

BTW, Iran can never start a nuclear war with America no matter how tough the sanction will be to them.

Do u know the amount of nukes the US boast of?
Can u guarantee Iran's safety if a nuclear war break out between both countries?

What if I tell u Iran doesn't have a nuke that can threaten America like the ones America boasts of that can threaten their existence, would u believe?

It is better to study both sides properly before commenting.
Thank u.
Re: Expect Mother Of All Wars If . . ., Iran Leader Warns Trump by thesicilian: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
kingkakaone:

Don't make me laugh joor.

"...Iran with loads of nuclear weapons"

I will act like I didn't see that.

If not that a nuclear war will cause a problem for the whole world, I would have been clamoring for it right now between those 2.

BTW, Iran can never start a nuclear war with America no matter how tough the sanction will be to them.

Do u know the amount of nukes the US boast of?
Can u guarantee Iran's safety if a nuclear war break out between both countries?

What if I tell u Iran doesn't have a nuke that can threaten America like the ones America boasts of that can threaten their existence, would u believe?

It is better to study both sides properly before commenting.
Thank u.
When dealing with one country, just one nuke is enough. Ask Japan.
Re: Expect Mother Of All Wars If . . ., Iran Leader Warns Trump by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
thesicilian:

When dealing with one country, just one nuke is enough. Ask Japan.
That's how Iran will be crushed.

Iran can only make noise, they don't have the next gen tech weapons that the US has not to talk of a nuclear war between both countries.

(1) (Reply)

Far Right Political Parties In Israel / Ghanaian Boy With 419 Facebook Friends Cost Bank $2 Billion! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.