Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,316 members, 7,881,166 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:43 PM

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (47047 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Short Gown / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by nabegibeg: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2018
[quote author=olaboo123 post=69623927]the popular blogger gave her followers a bit of her growing breast which is as result of her pregnancy,
see the photos and her fans reaction below

Photo credit https://www.instagram.com/p/BlNMQGZDxuG/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

via http://onecornergizt..com/2018/07/celebrirty-blogger-linda-ikeji-shows.html

[/quotes]

Na pregnancy she carry make she allow us hear word.she fit dey form for toke makinwa
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Victorvibes(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2018
where is the cleavage? Where is the baring?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Destroe: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2018
Who be the papa of the pikin? Oya answer now angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by obentenyson(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2018
Must this Olosho celebrities always show their sagging cleavage when they dress? Must the first button be loosed just to show how beautiful they are?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Assassin101: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2018
cos she's not truly pregnant

waiting to see d adopted baby boy soon

Lomprico2:
Why her nose no big? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by majekoam(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2018
Does anyone else have any doubts.

Why don't you show your baby bump instead of your boobs.

Bigger boobs isn't always due to pregnancy.

Her choice though....
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by dolipzle(m): 11:32am On Jul 23, 2018
Sell your Amazon Card(270), BULK BITCOIN (370) ITunes,(260) STEAM AND VANILLA(240) Gift Cards DIRECT LOADER] https:///send?phone=2348060645122
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Blogsphere: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2018
Get your professional LOGOs | Nairaland Adverts Designs | Complimentary Cards

WHATSAPP ONLY: 08104039504

See Below:-

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by tofolo(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2018
bros, how did you get to make your fonts like this.... give me some heads up pls. wink
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by thebossagain: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2018
we are happy for you Linda but please keep it away from social media because village people now monitor the social media, and am telling u they are not wicked.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by udemzyudex(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2018
cool
kiss
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by CyrexSnr(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2018
Nice boobs

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by tayo60(f): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
She is not wise at all. Must she bring everything about her pregnancy on social media? She does not know that being pregnant is one thing, another is d grace to deliver and see the child. If something bad now happens to d pregnancy or d child, what will she do? Even if you are a blogger, lay low for now. I could remember some celebrities that once flaunted their pregnancies and babies. We all know what happened at the end. Linda, take away your baby from social media. My 5 cent!
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by gwama: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
At one time pregnant women became more discreet, they hid their belly looks for fear of the evil eye. But today it's the opposite, one exposes even her big belly on the social networks and after one is astonished to have complications at the birth or that the child dies in the belly. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by meobizy(f): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
So we're repeating news now?
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Ziggylady(f): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
obowunmi:
EVIL witch.

May karma deal with her without mercy.

Ehyahh!!..see painment,Karma is clearly not listening to you lots cos Linda is still doing her thing while shoving it all in your faces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by obowunmi(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ziggylady:

Ehyahh!!..see painment,Karma is clearly not listening to you lots cos Linda is still doing her thing while shoving it all in your faces.

She might give birth to a dead baby, who knows. grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Ziggylady(f): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
obowunmi:

She might give birth to a dead baby, who knows. grin grin grin grin

And what makes you think you wont die before her baby 'dies'...or even before the end of this week undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by obowunmi(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ziggylady:

And what makes you think you wont die before her baby 'dies'...or even before the end of this week undecided

Your burial and final Obituary will be announced this week. Ase.....
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by nextstep(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
comment retracted.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Ziggylady(f): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
obowunmi:

Your burial and final Obituary will be announced this week. Ase.....

Oh its me now??..I send your wishes of death on me on anyone back to you and your generations a thousand times....an eviil soul like you will only meet your doom dude,nothing more.You go around wishing people karma and death like your own cheap life cannot quench within a twinkle of an eye....First it was Linda(due to envy,pain and bad-belle)hen her baby (due to your wickedness)and now me..

An evil,twisted mind harboured by a dark and bitter heart best describes you..tueh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by obowunmi(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ziggylady:

Oh its me now??..I send your wishes of death on me on anyone back to you and your generations a thousand times....an eviil soul like you will only meet your doom dude,nothing more.You go around wishing people karma and death like your own cheap life cannot quench within a twinkle of an eye....First it was Linda(due to envy,pain and bad-belle)hen her baby (due to your wickedness)and now me..

An evil,twisted mind harboured by a dark and bitter heart best describes you..tueh!!!

I asked for Karma on Linda Ifeoma Ikeji.

But it is your desire to carry her curses, karma, and evil wishes on your own head...

since you are Linda's slave may all the curses placed on her, come upon You and your generations. ASEEE

Next time, mind ya business.

Arindin ode oshi....alainironu oponu rada rada
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Ziggylady(f): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
obowunmi:

I asked for Karma on Linda Ifeoma Ikeji.

But it is your desire to carry her curses, karma, and evil wishes...

since you are Linda's slave may all the curses placed on her, come upon You and your generations. ASEEE

You are already cursed and due for death under 24hours,your generations are already doomed...so shall it be!..Amen!!!

Kitikpa gbagnuo gi ebe ino..

Tipper bu aja dagbuo gi nyana nne na nna gi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by obowunmi(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ziggylady:

You are already cursed and due for death under 24hours,your generations are already doomed...so shall it be!..Amen!!!

Back to sender. You will speak from the grave in the next 10 hours.

Ode rada rada.....oponu arindin
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by obowunmi(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ziggylady:

I am a prophet, so will check in with your dead body in a few hours.

I know you are not Linda, you are just a slave and slaves will be buried.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by obowunmi(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ziggylady:

I am a prophet, so will check in with your dead body in a few hours.

I know you are not Linda, you are just a slave and slaves will be buried
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Ziggylady(f): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
obowunmi:

Back to sender. You will speak from the grave in the next 10 hours.

Ode rada rada.....oponu arindin

You are a freaking clown,you think you have monopoly of curses ba??..you and your generation shall perish and die a painful agonising death,in various gruesome ways...all under 24hours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by obowunmi(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ziggylady:

Your.burial will be announced in a few hours.

I know you are not Linda, you are just a slave and slaves will be buried
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by obowunmi(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ziggylady:

You are a freaking clown,you think you have monopoly of curses ba??..you and your generation shall perish and die a painful agonising death,in various gruesome ways...all under 24hours.

Back to sender.. Ase!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tatiana Dikeh Attempts Suicide: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drinks Hypo / DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement / Omotola Looks Stunning In Ebony Event In Hollywood (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.