Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,913 members, 7,945,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort (6727 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by kokoletz(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2008
then leave her for the rich like us
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by martho(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2008
oh man of little faith if she leave u cos of bucks than rejoice because she is not yours and doesnot worth the trouble,na wah there are billions of girls all over the world.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by booberry: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2009
smiley u shud b confident and u beta not let her know u r insecure.my fiance is also complanin of d same tin.my ex. kip cumin back n sum r beta dan b4. if she rily luvs u,she will wait 4 u lik i am waitin 4 ma boo. cos he is all i can think of.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by natashi: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2009
chhhillllll out, she loves you and if you get jealous or freak out you gonna push her to the richer people. She loves you and thats what matter, hopefully you have a loyal woman who only see you when other guys are trying to hit on her.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by Anabel(f): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2009
well if she wants to be with you then she must work toward your success. i was in thesame condition, but to prove my truthfulness to my guy i contributed to his success so that he can be like those other guys that he thinks they can sweep me off my feet with their wealth
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by ekundayok: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2010
STAYING WITH YOU TILL THIS MOMENT,STILL MEANS SHE IS YOURS.IT IS NORMAL TO HAVE COMPETITORS.
YOU JUST NEED 2BE SERIOUS,IN ORDER TO SETTLE DOWN SOON.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by smooooooth: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2010
dude just be calm, wat is urs is urs, no amount of worrying can change destiny. besides if she leaves, cheer up. as a wise saying goes. ''good things are inexhaustible'' u dig. wink
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by Amigoz(f): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2010
@topic

I bet she is not too attractive for Precious cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by naijaswag1: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2010
That is how the world works.Just tell us that you have a beautiful girlfriend who you have decided to hook by telling her that you want to marry her.You don't have money and you are not ready for marriage so forget about it.She is not your wife.If she is ready to marry,just give her one week and your eyes will clear.
Re: My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort by Vicani: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2011
Aint notin like 2 attractive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

<<< ILLEGAL CONTENT REMOVED!!! >>> / “My Husband Ejaculates Inside My Ear” – Woman Shares Shocking Story / I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.