Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. (56703 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Divided If Presidency Is Zoned To South. Sheilk Gumi. / Reset Nigeria Threaten Not To Support PDP If Presidency Isn't Zoned To The South / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Caseless: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
amaniro:
gather hear if you think oshio mo ole is talking too much nowadays.....
has pdp ever witnessed a chairman who speaks to appointees of government to do the right thing?

I'm sure kyase and mannabbqgrill are proud of osho baba as much as I am.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Caseless: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
amaniro:
gather hear if you think oshio mo ole is talking too much nowadays.....
has pdp ever witnessed a chairman who speaks to appointees of government to do the right thing?

@topic

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by amaniro: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Caseless:

@topic

That's why I said if you think

is not of everybody's opinion. Smh
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Caseless: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
amaniro:

That's why I said if you think

is not of everybody's opinion. Smh
okay!
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by iluvdonjazzy: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
post=69634376:
See who they talk about respect.. you Oshiomhole that insulted Igbinedion when you where the governor of Edo state.. that man no senior you ? Abi that wan no count as disrespect ?
igbinedion deserved a cause not even an insult
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
gurunlocker:
Lol.... What won't we see in this werey party. A chairman of a party threatening a minister that was chosen by the president?

You are getting it all wrong mehn.
The party chairman also have the mandate to discipline those members from his party who act outside the line.
And I don't see anything wrong here if we.were.to look at the chairman's stance objectively.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Kyase(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
Caseless:

@topic

very proud of that dude.
Thank God for Osho ooo, baba too dey pity them, I'm sure if Osho was the chairman when mama taraba made that statement about her support for Atiku, the woman for Don go

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by thayora: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
frankson1:

Sir, if you knew him when he was NLC Chairman then you should know he's not a "barking dog".

which NLC? the NLC chairman that will call for strike and once his palms are greased he will change mouth &his English then turns to "after due consultation with the president the strike is therefore..." you know the rest of the story
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by ensamy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
You see am

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by frankson1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
thayora:

which NLC? the NLC chairman that will call for strike and once his palms are greased he will change mouth &his English then turns to "after due consultation with the president the strike is therefore..." you know the rest of the story

grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by EgusiShankly: 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
post=69634376:
See who they talk about respect.. you Oshiomhole that insulted Igbinedion when you where the governor of Edo state.. that man no senior you ? Abi that wan no count as disrespect ?
Annenih sef
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by PFRB: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
When did Oshiamole become a member of the executive arm of govt
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by saintgwizard(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
gabbijason:
Gov Oshiomhole has Always been a no nonsense man! The battle has just begun. Ngige, over to you. #refereeblowswhistle

. Meanwhile Lady Aiban is the Naija's finest female Christian Rapper
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2018
akiOYIBO:
He woudn't av said that about Fashola who has apparently awarded deals that has no quality effects in electricity disposing himself to constant lies and deceit concerning our meters and mega watts. Consequently, Ngige is Igbo subject to intimidation and humiliation.

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Deziem(m): 6:49am On Jul 24, 2018
Its high time Oshiomhole starts behaving maturely. A Minister is answerable to the President and the President alone and also submit to checks from the NASS. Oshiomhole has no power as the party chairman to tell a Minister what to do especially when he makes it look like an order and also ready to enforce stupidly.
Ngige made his position known that there exists corruption investigation pending on the alleged board which influenced his decision of not constituting the board of the said agency out of the four agencies under his ministry. He also said he has communicated same to his Boss.
I don't think he owes the party chairman any personal explanation. Its not in the party chairman's jurisdiction. He also said some information are classified and he is not allowed by law and statutes to divulge the information to the party chairman or the public.
Oshiomhole is taking things to the extreme and if care is not taken, he would break their already dismembered party further.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Caseless: 7:54am On Jul 24, 2018
Kyase:
very proud of that dude.
Thank God for Osho ooo, baba too dey pity them, I'm sure if Osho was the chairman when mama taraba made that statement about her support for Atiku, the woman for Don go
thank you very much. Baba was too soft with that woman.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Kyase(m): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2018
Caseless:
thank you very much. Baba was too soft with that woman.
funny enough the woman can't defect to pdp now, it's too late for her, she's stock in apc
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Caseless: 8:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Deziem:
Its high time Oshiomhole starts behaving maturely. A Minister is answerable to the President and the President alone and also submit to checks from the NASS. Oshiomhole has no power as the party chairman to tell a Minister what to do especially when he makes it look like an order and also ready to enforce stupidly.
Ngige made his position known that there exists corruption investigation pending on the alleged board which influenced his decision of not constituting the board of the said agency out of the four agencies under his ministry. He also said he has communicated same to his Boss.
I don't think he owes the party chairman any personal explanation. Its not in the party chairman's jurisdiction. He also said some information are classified and he is not allowed by law and statutes to divulge the information to the party chairman or the public.
Oshiomhole is taking things to the extreme and if care is not taken, he would break their already dismembered party further.
Oshiomholhe was only helping the NASS here - he's advocating for constitutional compliance.

If there's something inhibiting Onwa from constituting the board, it shouldn't be classified and should be made public . If this is not done, people will continue to see it in another light and begin to question his motives.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Caseless: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2018
Kyase:
funny enough the woman can't defect to pdp now, it's too late for her, she's stock in apc
I don't know why she hasn't joined Atiku in PDP.
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Kyase(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2018
Caseless:
I don't know why she hasn't joined Atiku in PDP.
That woman still wanna be the governor and she can only achieve that in Apc...
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2018
Ra88:
Failed country
Disgruntled ipob spotted

Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Bede2u(m): 4:24am On Jul 25, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

No! That little IGBO midget should shut the FFK up!

Why? Just because he is IGBO!

I wee never support a Biafran against a Nigerian lai lai!

Cc Immhotep lzaa PrecisionFx Biafraboy Bede2u lzaa lzaa b'stds lzaa
u have just been going about quoting me wen i dont even know u or gv a fvck
Re: Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
Bede2u:
u have just been going about quoting me wen i dont even know u or gv a fvck

bros I've never replied him, Not even once.

I already know he has mental problem so no need.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence / Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive / President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.