Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,809 members, 7,915,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:26 PM

You Are Supposed To Beefing My Watch Not Me - Mayweather To 50cent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Supposed To Beefing My Watch Not Me - Mayweather To 50cent (414 Views)

Teni: We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria / Ubi Franklin And Iyanya Finally Reconcile After Months Of Serious Beefing / Davido Performs Alongside 50Cent At Madison Square Graden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Supposed To Beefing My Watch Not Me - Mayweather To 50cent by Bobo1000: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Undefeated boxing champion Mayweather and rapper 50cent have been locked in a heated battle recently.

Latest shots fired was by Mayweather indicating his wrist-watch is equivalent to 50 cent 2018 net worth.

Mayweather wrote:

"You’re Not Supposed To Be Beefing With Me. You’re Supposed To Be Beefing With My WATCH. Me And You Are Not On The Same Level!!! "
https://www.xquisite360.com/2018/07/you-are-supposed-to-beefing-my-watch-not-me-mayweather-to-50cent.html

(1) (Reply)

Confusion As Lady Celebrates 5 Yrs With Actress Caroline's Ex Husband Of 2 Yrs / Check Out WIZKID & Billionaire Puff Daddy Vibing Together(video) / Davido Seen Drifting His New N100 Million Bentley Bentyaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.