Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,695 members, 7,879,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:36 AM

When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman (3595 Views)

My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / Is It Justifiable To Consider Divorce ??? / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
When it is right to hit a woman or a man

You've no right to hit anybody irrespective of the gender except the person hit you first.
Most men especially black men have anger issues, yes. I've seen a man hit another man because the latter called him a coward. It's wrong.

If a woman hit you, you have every right to hit her back. It is justifiable.

But if you weren't hit at first then you've no right to hit anybody whether woman or man.

Nigerian men abuse their wives because of filmsy and primitive reasons like verbal insults.
If a woman insult you, you also have a mouth to insult her not beat. It's either you walk out or you insult her back.

If a woman punch you - punch her back
If she slap you - slap her back
It is justifiable.
Same thing apply to a man. If a man didn't hit you, you have no right to hit him (as a woman or as a male).

Don't hit anyone unless you were hit first.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
Deuces
Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
MR. CAPSLOCKED do you have something to contribute to this topic?

You're one of the few intelligent individuals I've read their posts on nairaland.

Mr. Iamgrey5 you may ship in some input.

Deuces.

2 Likes

Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by Iamgrey5(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
Whereas if a soldier or any man in uniform insults them, they will quickly learn how to be civil and approach the issue with maturity grin

12 Likes

Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Whereas if a soldier or any man in uniform insults them, they will quickly learn how to be civil and approach the issue with maturity grin

You're referring to Nigerian men, right?

That act is disgusting I must say.

If they're insulted by their wives they'll resort to beating as if they don't have mouth to insult.

I was really angry when I was reading the comments on that thread where one misogynistic pig slapped his girlfriend because he felt she was disobedient and almost all the males were supporting him.

Majority of Nigerian married men are dictators in their homes.

3 Likes

Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Deuces.
Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
If a woman slaps you once, give her double.

7 Likes

Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
what if she had a gun? you wait to be shot first
Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by CAPSLOCKED: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Elder001:
MR. CAPSLOCKED do you have something to contribute to this topic?

You're one of the few intelligent individuals I've read their posts on nairaland.

Mr. Iamgrey5 you may ship in some input.

Deuces.

HITTING A WOMAN MAY BE CONSIDERED JUSTIFIED IF IT IS DONE AS AN ACT OF RETALIATION, OR IN ORDER TO TORTURE A CRIMINAL TO OBTAIN CONFESSIONS/RESTRAIN HER SO AS TO PREVENT OR MINIMIZE DAMAGE.

5 Likes

Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by Iamgrey5(m): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Elder001:

You're referring to Nigerian men, right?

That act is disgusting I must say.

If they're insulted by their wives they'll resort to beating as if they don't have mouth to insult.

I was really angry when I was reading the comments on that thread where one misogynistic pig slapped his girlfriend because he felt she was disobedient and almost all the males were supporting him.

Majority of Nigerian married men are dictators in their homes.
Yes, I was referring to the men who support assault as means of "correcting" women.

It is very clear that most women cannot match up to men when it comes to physical prowess, so only a coward will support physical confrontations between two unequal parties, especially when the stronger party is the aggressor, it is called bullying.

Notwithstanding, what do I know! I am simply an apology of a man for daring to state the obvious, that is according to most manly-men on NAIRALAND grin .

It is a widely held believe amongst the manly-men on NAIRALAND that beating a woman especially when the woman have not initiated any physical contact is sooo Macho. grin

These are the same sets of manly-men who believe that dating White women is way easier than dating black /Nigerian women..

I just hope they know the laws in white men's world. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by BluntBoy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Elder001:
When it is right to hit a woman or a man

You've no right to hit anybody irrespective of the gender except the person hit you first.
Most men especially black men have anger issues, yes. I've seen a man hit another man because the latter called him a coward. It's wrong.

If a woman hit you, you have every right to hit her back. It is justifiable.

But if you weren't hit at first then you've no right to hit anybody whether woman or man.

Nigerian men abuse their wives because of filmsy and primitive reasons like verbal insults.
If a woman insult you, you also have a mouth to insult her not beat. It's either you walk out or you insult her back.

If a woman punch you - punch her back
If she slap you - slap her back
It is justifiable.
Same thing apply to a man. If a man didn't hit you, you have no right to hit him (as a woman or as a male).

Don't hit anyone unless you were hit first.

Not necessarily. If you are in danger, you don't have to wait for her to hit you first. For instance, if she has a knife and you don't see any other way of getting away safely.

And another thing, she doesn't have to hit you before you hit her. For instance, when she is in the kitchen, you can tap her ass jokingly cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
It isn't justifiable to hit a spouse. That in totality is disrespectful.
Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

Not necessarily. If you are in danger, you don't have to wait for her to hit you first. For instance, if she has a knife and you don't see any other way of getting away safely.

And another thing, she doesn't have to hit you before you hit her. For instance, when she is in the kitchen, you can tap her ass jokingly cheesy

Pastor BluntBoy.
Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by BluntBoy(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Pastor BluntBoy.

shocked

Happy New Year, Uyai.
Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
It isn't justifiable to hit a spouse. That in totality is disrespectful.

It is justifiable if one party hit first.
Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
If a woman slaps you once, give her double.

If you were hit once you've no right to hit her more than once.

Once for once.
Once is once.
Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by Cholls(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
my brother anytime she compares you with her toasters

Slap the shit out of her

2 Likes

Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
Cholls:
my brother anytime she compares you with her toasters

Slap the shit out of her

And she'll get your misogynistic ass into jail.
Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by Cholls(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Elder001:

And she'll get your misogynistic ass into jail.
my brother if you been the said guy see watin dem go do for you

1 Like

Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

shocked

Happy New Year, Uyai.

undecided

1 Like

Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
Elder001:

It is justifiable if one party hit first.

You're so opinionated.
Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're so opinionated.

Hmm.. Why did you say so?
Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Have raised hand on a lady not once, not twice, maybe 4 or 5 times. I’m not proud of saying it.

There are times when you just can’t take the insults, some will say just keep quite and watch her or insult her back. I’m the type that hates cursing. I don’t even jokingly curse. But at the heat of the argument, she pours it all out, I mean she says it to the extent of telling you if you can’t take it anymore, you can hit your head on the wall. Lol. Bros make we forget matter, my anger and bad mouth Na back of my hand e Dey. Make I nor form saint here.

I’m good at respecting ladies, like I respect em a lot. So when it gets to that point when she take it all to the trash, I always forget myself. Like I said before, I’m not proud of saying this o. I hate it and really wish I could turn it all back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by ImaIma1(f): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Yes, I was referring to the men who support assault as means of "correcting" women.

It is very clear that most women cannot match up to men when it comes to physical prowess, so only a coward will support physical confrontations between two unequal parties, especially when the stronger party is the aggressor, it is called bullying.

Notwithstanding, what do I know! I am simply an apology of a man for daring to state the obvious, that is according to most manly-men on NAIRALAND grin .

It is a widely held believe amongst the manly-men on NAIRALAND that beating a woman especially when the woman have not initiated any physical contact is sooo Macho. grin

These are the same sets of manly-men who believe that dating White women is way easier than dating black /Nigerian women..

I just hope the know the laws in white men's world. cheesy

Many of them that promote battery are not married and do not even understand what marriage is about.

The think it is the act of paying bride price and acquiring a slave to do their bidding grin.

I don't think beating is justifiable though. It is better to avoid it by all means

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by Wilfredpat22(f): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
WHEN a lady hits you you have absolutely no RIGHT TO HIT HER BACK. Her blow cant knock you off your feet but yours can
Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by Amarabae(f): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
What about romantic slaps that is done in the other room? grin
Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by BluntBoy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

undecided
What is the matter? Tell me.
Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by BluntBoy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
WHEN a lady hits you you have absolutely no RIGHT TO HIT HER BACK. Her blow cant knock you off your feet but yours can

Just say you like eating your cake and having it.

Just imagine what you wrote: If a lady hits you, you have absolutely no right to hit her back. What right does she have to lay her hands on a person in the first place? When you lose it and hit someone, don't expect your victim to keep his cool simply because he is a man.

5 Likes

Re: When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

What is the matter? Tell me.

How? Your Q is funny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Remember This Lady? She Finally Smiled! / How To Snatch A Girl From Her Boyfriend In Just One Week / Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.