Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,843 members, 7,902,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? (3441 Views)

I'm Craving This Right Now! (Pics ins.) / Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by sty1es: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
imitateMe:
It's very normal. The sperm you release during wet dreams doesn't contain neurotransmitters like dopamine, oxytocin and the like (from my experience), that's why it's clear and transparent.

When you masturbate, you release vital chemicals (neurotransmitters). I'm not sure if the same applies to sex. That's why masturbation is very dangerous, as the brain can differentiate between masturbation and sex.

Keep it up.

Thanks boss.
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by mimimile93: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
sty1es:

Okay, I'll put it in simpler terms.

When you see a lady -a seductive one- you'll get attracted and want to have sex with her because our eyes are conditioned to admire pretty ladies (for men), your brain releases chemicals that actuates your sexual organ in case sex may take place. If sex doesn't take place, the sexual urge over time tenses/builds up and eventually, you hear something like kongi has held him.

I've noticed that virgins (those who don't masturbate) do not experience this... Most a times, after a man starts having sex, if he decides to leave it for 3 months, the built up sexual urge will want to dissipate and that's why most can't bear it and resort to visiting brothels.

Now on the other hand, because the brain cannot ignore sex, food and danger, it makes up a way for that and that's when sex in the dream happens.

Thanks tho.!

Actually I wanted you to explain what you meant by having sex at age 7 because on your ealier post u said u neva had sex yet.
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by Mumin247: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Pls help guys n girls, i dont know what to do. There's this my female colleague at work. I like her so much. I think she likes me too. She touches me, play with me, starts conversations wit me most tym, tell me things about herself, stares and hold her gaze at me. Smiles at me. We've kissed and hug before. Then i told her how i feel. That i like her and wana date her. She didnt say anything. Then i kissed her. But then again she told me she has a bf and she hates me. But each time i decide to stay away from her she will started coming to me. She wil want to talk to me. She even calls me to keep her company. Am confused. What can i do?
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by Adasun(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mumin247:
Pls help guys n girls, i dont know what
to do. There's this my female
colleague at work. I like her so much.
I think she likes me too. She touches
me, play with me, starts
conversations wit me most tym, tell me things about herself, stares and
hold her gaze at me. Smiles at me.
We've kissed and hug before. Then i
told her how i feel. That i like her and
wana date her. She didnt say
anything. Then i kissed her. But then again she told me she has a bf and
she hates me. But each time i decide
to stay away from her she will started
coming to me. She wil want to talk to
me. She even calls me to keep her
company. Am confused. What can i do?
go to wetclef and post it there.u will get help

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by sty1es: 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
mimimile93:

Thanks tho.!

Actually I wanted you to explain what you meant by having sex at age 7 because on your ealier post u said u neva had sex yet.

Ogbeni leave me alone! Weren't you the one who said you started seeing ladies at age 7 when you experienced your first heartbreak? Wetin be your own self??

Let me be
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by mimimile93: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
sty1es:

Ogbeni leave me alone! Weren't you the one who said you started seeing ladies at age 7 when you experienced your first heartbreak? Wetin be your own self??

Let me be

I said I was in a relationship at age 7.

How does the above statement means sex?

When did being in a relationship means having sex?

Is it every relationship that sex is involved?

No wonder at 23 you are still eating "MOMMY THANK YOU"

Better go get a life..

And stop having sex in your dream.

Mr virgin my ass
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
It's good you remain chaste till marriage. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by kalu61(m): 4:30am On Jul 24, 2018
sty1es:
Good day everyone, I hope this meets you well and so I'll just delve into the point.

I'm 23 years of age and never had sex or masturbate. This is true please, I hear that it's impossible to be a virgin as a guy and not masturbate, although very rare, it's not impossible. I am a testimony. I'm someone who doesn't touch his private unnecessarily (I just have respect for the thing), the few times I do are when I need to urinate or scrub during bath.

That aside. My main issue is that each time I have a wet dream (nocturnal emission), my sperm isn't white and thick like a normal sperm. It's clear and transparent. Although, this doesn't occur regularly (the wet dream, I mean) but each time it does(maybe twice in a month), the sperm quality is the same.

I have learnt to wake up during ejaculation or immediately after ejaculating and sincerely, it's always clear and not thick.

I don't know what this means, but is there a difference between the sperm after wet dreams and after sex?

Please no insults. Thanks.

There is nothing wrong with you. it's normal.
Some men sperm aren't that thick and more over the is a slit difference between voluntary ejaculation and involuntary ejaculation. If you can keep yourself fine. I'm 27+ and no sex.

Nothing is wrong with you only that your psychology towards sex is minimal or probably the shy type.
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by kalu61(m): 4:33am On Jul 24, 2018
mimimile93:

I am 28yrs and I've never experienced wet dream before..

How is it like?

Elaborate please..
if you started having sex at tender age or masturbate then you not experience it. Wet dreams is puberty sign and overload of semen grin[quote author=mimimile93 post=69636822]
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by mimimile93: 7:22am On Jul 24, 2018
kalu61:

if you started having sex at tender age or masturbate then you not experience it. Wet dreams is puberty sign and overload of semen grin

I didn't.

Thank you anyway
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by Evangkatsoulis: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2018
sty1es:
Good day everyone, I hope this meets you well and so I'll just delve into the point.

I'm 23 years of age and never had sex or masturbate. This is true please, I hear that it's impossible to be a virgin as a guy and not masturbate, although very rare, it's not impossible. I am a testimony. I'm someone who doesn't touch his private unnecessarily (I just have respect for the thing), the few times I do are when I need to urinate or scrub during bath.

That aside. My main issue is that each time I have a wet dream (nocturnal emission), my sperm isn't white and thick like a normal sperm. It's clear and transparent. Although, this doesn't occur regularly (the wet dream, I mean) but each time it does(maybe twice in a month), the sperm quality is the same.

I have learnt to wake up during ejaculation or immediately after ejaculating and sincerely, it's always clear and not thick.

I don't know what this means, but is there a difference between the sperm after wet dreams and after sex?

Please no insults. Thanks.
It is normal. Wet dreams are always colorless and beautiful.
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by Ibbi039(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2018
Sexual stimulation plays a vital role in the quality and quantity of semen which ranges from colour, consitency, volume and number of viable sperm in the ejaculate.

Wet dreams are known to occur in the night during sleep with little or no stimulation and this is as a result of the sexual tension experienced when a male tries to abstain or stay away from sex for a while, so the semen may be less in volume, colour, consistency and number of viable spermatozoa

Because there's no sexual stimulation and the body js want to ease the sexual tension, the qualities of semen will differ from that obtained during normal ejaculation from sexual intercourse and the semen obtained during wet dreams is not a true representative of the semen sample of that individual and if further analysis is done it doesnt represent the fertility status of such individual.
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by Meedass(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
You think of sex alot that's why you have wet dreams..and if your sperm is plain..try seeing a doctor!! And man go have sex bro..with a prostitute or somebody
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by lalanice(f): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
sty1es:

Good for you then.

You won't know what sexual tension is when you started to have sex at 7 years. How would you?

Women are cheap you say? So why should I sleep with someone cheap when I'm not cheap? Besides, most men who think women are cheap have no standard, so they have sex with who can easily have sex with them. I have a standard sir.

Thanks for your input.
oh dear! Do I just love this guy
Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by sty1es: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
Meedass:
You think of sex alot that's why you have wet dreams..and if your sperm is plain..try seeing a doctor!! And man go have sex bro..with a prostitute or somebody

Lol. I don't think of sex a lot Sir. Usually, during our day to day activity, there's just so much sexual stimulants (from TV, surfing the net, even physically around us) and therefore, my subconscious tend to pick these and end up trying to ease itself via my dreams when it has built up enough tension. So no, if I think of sex the way you think I do, I'll probably not be in 'this state'.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? by sty1es: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ibbi039:
Sexual stimulation plays a vital role in the quality and quantity of semen which ranges from colour, consitency, volume and number of viable sperm in the ejaculate.

Wet dreams are known to occur in the night during sleep with little or no stimulation and this is as a result of the sexual tension experienced when a male tries to abstain or stay away from sex for a while, so the semen may be less in volume, colour, consistency and number of viable spermatozoa

Because there's no sexual stimulation and the body js want to ease the sexual tension, the qualities of semen will differ from that obtained during normal ejaculation from sexual intercourse and the semen obtained during wet dreams is not a true representative of the semen sample of that individual and if further analysis is done it doesnt represent the fertility status of such individual.

Thanks for the input. I really appreciate it. You guys made me at ease. Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Leaked Naira Marley S£x Tape, Naira Marley Denied Being The Guy. VIDEO / +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] / Is She Cheating On Me Or About To??(pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.