Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Married Ladies Sweeter Than Single Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Ladies Sweeter Than Single Ladies (11911 Views)

Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) / Sweeter Than Honey / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Ladies Sweeter Than Single Ladies by imagrg(m): 1:31pm On May 18
Raw picture or I won't believe you.
hooklover:

Relax curses does not exist.I have so many of them they are intelligent ladies its wat is needed to spice dere marriages...

As we speck am with one in the hotel since morning she is sleeping.

U need to c they way married ladies scream wen dere pussy is sucked....
Re: Married Ladies Sweeter Than Single Ladies by Sunijacks(m): 1:33pm On May 18
So Is the curse and calamities that come alongside it.
Re: Married Ladies Sweeter Than Single Ladies by Iykoto86(m): 6:20pm On May 18
hooklover:

Something must kill a man.

I am a system capon and leave security for me.I go to area were I am in charge and in control.if u think u can mess me up I can bet u some bullet to ur skull.

Provided I did not come to ur house if u cross my path I will do d needful.

Is better to tame ur randy wife or u allow me do d needful.

I don't rape I ask and its given to me wen were and how I want it...
Waitin be system capon?jew
Re: Married Ladies Sweeter Than Single Ladies by Madups(m): 6:57pm On May 18
AllBlack:

Nigerians just enjoy pouring threats.
So because you have never banged a married woman means your wife will not be banged? If you like marry 3 women they will all bang outside if they want and there is nothing you can do. even the holiest men that got disvirgined by their wives face the same thing. Woman wey go collect outside go do am.
dont quote me again it's obvious you dont have common sense. What is the relationship between my comment and this your rant? How is that comment a threat? Anu ohia.
Re: Married Ladies Sweeter Than Single Ladies by AllBlack: 9:40pm On May 18
Madups:
dont quote me again it's obvious you dont have common sense. What is the relationship between my comment and this your rant? How is that comment a threat? Anu ohia.

nne gi na nna gi nwuru anwu wu anu ohia di iberiibe.

Nor just make mistake say you wan marry o. Cos na your young boys go scatter your wife pu**a.

this is not a threat of karma? you blunt headed soap brained dummy.
Re: Married Ladies Sweeter Than Single Ladies by Madups(m): 9:15am On May 19
AllBlack:

nne gi na nna gi nwuru anwu wu anu ohia di iberiibe.

Nor just make mistake say you wan marry o. Cos na your young boys go scatter your wife pu**a.

this is not a threat of karma? you blunt headed soap brained dummy.
the fact say you no get nne na nna again nor mean say na so e be for everybody na.. No mention me again cos i nor go even read am.
Re: Married Ladies Sweeter Than Single Ladies by AllBlack: 9:20am On May 19
Madups:
the fact say you no get nne na nna again nor mean say na so e be for everybody na.. No mention me again cos i nor go even read am.

I have shown you clearly how my response connects to your useless post... you no fit talk. You comment and don't even know the meaning of what you type. What a clownish zombie.
I have shown you how your post was a subtle threat, you run like a coward.

You want to be rude? Why are you running?

egbe eluigwe gba gbuo nne gi na nna gi. anu nwuru anwu.

Ko o ni da fun iya la iya e.

Uban Ka.

I speak and write all three languages.

Tell your papa to reply me. He is my mate, not you.
Re: Married Ladies Sweeter Than Single Ladies by bigcasava1(m): 4:47am On Jun 19
IamAirforce1:
Na for Nairaland we go read of your Waterloo the day youre caught and disgraced
if not killed
Re: Married Ladies Sweeter Than Single Ladies by FitCorper: 6:35am On Jun 19
hooklover:

Relax curses does not exist.I have so many of them they are intelligent ladies its wat is needed to spice dere marriages...

As we speck am with one in the hotel since morning she is sleeping.

U need to c they way married ladies scream wen dere pussy is sucked....
Hope you’ve read the part of the Bible which says the sins of the father shall be visited upon the children. Your lineage is joking with future poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See money I won in bet9ja full sack bag PHOTOS / Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! / Where Do I Find Ashawo Brothels In Awka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.