Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why (34764 Views)

Depressed Mabel Makun Asks DSS To Attend To Her Call On Security Threats / Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) / Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why by Dollabiz: 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
Hmm
Re: Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
lefulefu:
Op u meant to say Linda Ikeji right? Linda Ikeji is the real boss lady i know oo...and Ruth Kadiri is more of a small girl with a big Godcheesy. No be dem Toke Markinwa crew she belong to?
So Ruth Kabiri is now a producer? What is she producing? grin

Instead of Laura Ikeji, Linda should be there. She's riding on Linda's fame and wealth.
Re: Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why by Victorvibes(m): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
shanequeen:
Mabel Makun
know her from somewhere?
Re: Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why by Victorvibes(m): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
kimbraa:

Instead of Laura Ikeji, Linda should be there. She's riding on Linda's fame and wealth.

but she has a striving business she started on her own. women hating on women since 1900

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
kimbraa:

i was shocked when they put laura ikeji up derecheesy. Dat one is living off linda ikeji's proceeds.I no even see Funmi Iyanda dere and Chimamanda adichie.hmmm ruth kadiri a boss lady?cheesy. If ruth kadiri come dey dere then cossy,daniella okeke and roman goddess ought to be dere as wellcheesy.

Re: Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
Victorvibes:
but she has a striving business she started on her own. women hating on women since 1900
Shut up! On whose resources did she start her business with? Linda's or one she accumulated herself?
Re: Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
kimbraa:

ehn when she shakes her ukwu very well for her clients she's producing sumpting nacheesy. At least there's one Apostle that will agree with me on this.

Re: Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
lefulefu:
i was shocked when they put laura ikeji up derecheesy. Dat one is living off linda ikeji's proceeds.I no even see Funmi Iyanda dere and Chimamanda adichie.hmmm ruth kadiri a boss lady?cheesy. If ruth kadiri come dey dere then cossy,daniella okeke and roman goddess ought to be dere as wellcheesy.
Chimamanda isn't on their league na. I don't even know the basis on which they were made boss ladies. Wack list! grin

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why by technuel: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
Madam MFK spotted I admire her a lot, she is among the Real Estate Entrepreneur changing the face of Real estate business in Nigeria.
Re: Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why by bukatyne(f): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Adakintroy:
With women liberation,..perhaps It's over for women and marriage. Nigeria women should prepare themselve. "Meaning" henceforth will now come from "career" not children or family, yes!careers.

For the few ones married, prepare to toggle your husband's with the innumerable number of unmarried singles out there. This is the flipside of women liberation. No family alter need be destroy.

This is the social releality western women have dealt with. This is the reality you are now dealing with perhaps.

Excuse you?

What are you about?

Are some of the women in the OP not married?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
What show are these women running really?
Re: Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why by Jaqenhghar: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
At least the admission is free
Re: Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why by Victorvibes(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
kimbraa:
Shut up! On whose resources did she start her business with? Linda's or one she accumulated herself?
where she got her bleeping capital to start her bleeping business is none of ur bleeping business.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why by folake4u(f): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
Dr. Ola Orekunrin CEO, Flying Doctors Nigeria smiley. Very inspiring woman.
Re: Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:
They still bend down to urinate

Dirty pig you are
Re: Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why by Godmother(f): 3:21am On Jul 24, 2018
Registered

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson / Meraiah Ekeinde Wows In New Year Photo / Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.