Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,616 members, 7,941,365 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

“I Was Lonely And Really Wanted To Quench My Urge” – Man Caught Sleeping With A - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Was Lonely And Really Wanted To Quench My Urge” – Man Caught Sleeping With A (402 Views)

Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo / "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile / #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Was Lonely And Really Wanted To Quench My Urge” – Man Caught Sleeping With A by Uber9jaBlog: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
A man in Bahati, Nakuru County on Wednesday, July 18, left the tongues of a mob baying for his blood wagging after he openly confessed to have engaged in unnatural acts with at least five cows.

John Mwaura was literally caught pants down with his neighbor’s cow after he stealthy gained his way inside a farm to quench his urge’.

SEE FULL STORY AND PICTURES HERE: http://www.uber9ja.com/2018/07/23/i-was-lonely-and-really-wanted-to-quench-my-urge-man-caught-sleeping-with-a-cow/
Re: “I Was Lonely And Really Wanted To Quench My Urge” – Man Caught Sleeping With A by Kharol1234: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
wich kind urge b dat wer na cow u go find dat 1 na spiritual urge

(1) (Reply)

Man Declared Wanted In Kenya For Battering His Wife(pics Video) / Son Attempts Using Mother For Money Rituals / SARS Officer Allegedly Kills Student During Sallah Festivities In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.