Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And (4798 Views)

I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' / Taiwo Fatiregun's Head Broken After Defecting To Another Party. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by daewoorazer(m): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
“If Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I will Join APC And Nobody Can Stop Me” - Ayo Fayose

“I am the only PDP Chieftain that has good and close relationship with APC leaders, Politics apart, I never insulted President Buhari. And I will never.

You journalists are always misquoting me, and If Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems I will Join APC And Nobody Can Stop Me.”

– Gov.Ayodele Fayose

Source: http://www.spynigeria.ng/2018/06/15/if-defecting-to-apc-will-solve-ekiti-problems-i-will-join-apc-and-nobody-can-stop-me-ayo-fayose/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by daewoorazer(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
I ain’t no blogger but can we see how messed up the country is?

That’s for all ya routing for APC and PDP

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by madridguy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
tongue

1 Like

Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by famology(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
This can't be true!

5 Likes

Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by malcom2x(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Medicine after death. Of what use?

1 Like

Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by Paperwhite(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Fayose of all people.After all his altercations with the APC Well Nigerian politicians have no political ideology they fervently believed in but only primed by their selfish desires and egos.Nigeria is still far, far from redemption.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by Merimental(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
wen d movie suddenly takes a new Dimension.....Fayose is smart tho....putting every1 in Suspence!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by otokx(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
This guy needs a medical holiday.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by Bukolar1(f): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
fayose drama has entered another season episode who knows . oshoko the smart Peteru the Rock. Mehnn, politics truly is a game of personal (selfish ) interest, I doubt he said that though.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by konshency(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
lyk I care
Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by WATCHOVER(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
My Oshokomhole can never say such abominable words

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by Akanapiaigwe: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
you wonder why adsence hardly accept Nigerians

yes it's because of junk useless blog like this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by docadams: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
Paperwhite:
Fayose of all people.After all his altercations with the APC Well Nigerian politicians have no political ideology they fervently believed in but only primed by their selfish desires and egos.Nigeria is still far, far from redemption.

I will join you in thanking God that you didn't loose your life supporting Fayose with your last breath. God is indeed merciful.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by Olatunji1929: 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Its a big lie fayose has denied these trash several time
Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by majekobaje1: 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
ifayoose
Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by Lipscomb(m): 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
I will do something about you're going to jail fayose
Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by abdulaliyu25(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
ipob pigs see ur leader grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by uche44(m): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Is that so Nigeria which way?
Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by mumureloaded(m): 12:57am On Jul 24, 2018
o
Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by GodIsBiafran: 1:45am On Jul 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I never trusted this guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by Lagbaja01(m): 5:37am On Jul 24, 2018
He wants to continue enjoying immunity even after office....if uou know you know! grin
Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:41am On Jul 24, 2018
Them no dey use shame drink poison o...join them o! cheesy grin
Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by phemmyfour: 5:42am On Jul 24, 2018
That's the summary of Nigeria political state

PDP = APC
No power loss
Power lost by PDP = Power gain by APC and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by inspector44(m): 6:35am On Jul 24, 2018
The movie has entered another season!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did fayose really say dis??
Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by jhorjhor: 7:18am On Jul 24, 2018
Check my signature to get ur free data wink
Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by kolafolabi(m): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2018
I need someone to tell me this is a joke of the year... Like I always say, no permanent enemy in politics.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by michlins(m): 7:37am On Jul 24, 2018
Lord have mercy. This guy is a clown
Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by Jethrolite(m): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2018
This can not be true.
Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by Ziggylady(f): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2018
I Dont know why people on this thread are feigning ignorance and forming 'shocked'....That is the way the game is played in APC especially in the SW.

..Same way they are waiting to welcome Kashamu Buruji is how they will wait to welcome Fayose.

All their purported 'sins' will be nullified because the reason why they are disliked has absolutely notning to do with their criminal record,corruption or non-payment of salaries et al(in the case of Fayose)..They will suddenly become 'progressives'.
Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by maasoap(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
you wonder why adsence hardly accept Nigerians

yes it's because of junk useless blog like this

How did you know that it is a fake news?
Re: Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And by Moreoffaith(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Empty Streets In Anambra as Resident Begin Sit-at-home Despite Ipob Cancellation / Peter Obi Campaign Mats Is Not For Muslim Prayer But For Sleeping (pictures) / Polygamy: The Debate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.