Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,453 members, 7,937,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki (29405 Views)

I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by Paperwhite(m): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
It's a known fact. angry

1 Like

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by mu2sa2: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
So Saraki now sees himself as a saint?

3 Likes

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by Ndonu101: 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
"I am aware that following a request made by the Police on June 13, 2018 to the Director of Public Prosecution (DPP) of the Fedeeation had written a legal advice dated June 22, 2018, in which he stated on page 5, paragraph (f) that "For the Senate President and the Kwara State Governor, this office is unable to establish from the evidence in the interim report a nexus between the alleged office and the suspects".

1 Like

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by Showruleworld: 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
Saraki
is a devil..... All Apc please beware
This so called Saraki will smile..... Him self...... Selfish mission
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by otokx(m): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Politicians and their theatrics, it's good to see them fight.

Not taking any sides on this one, their children are overseas.
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
Before nko
Let the game continue

2 Likes

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by PAjoel(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
post=69646115:
Will you shut up and go and answer to your alleged crime!
DO You Think Saraki Will Need to Rub a Bank to steal Billions? It's a cheap political plot just think again

2 Likes

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by Newpride(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Why do politicians always fear to get back what they do to common citizens.

Saraki go and answer ur call

1 Like

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by kunmiiii: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up if you don't have something meaningful to say.

So what is the meaningful thing u have to say?? becos this Gibberish unintelligible twaddle u spewed doesn't count.

And pls are u by any chance demented?? Becos it would be futile in replying u any longer, so just get off my mentions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by Bizibi(m): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Oga,accept the oml na,buhari will make you a billionaire and close ally in APC,please accept the oil well.
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by FarahAideed: 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
konfused:

Guy, relax abeg, Saraki is old enough to be your father na, haba, show some decorum while talking to him.

Azukwara gi azu
Saraki is not old enough to give birth to a foolish 37 year old failed roadside vendor

2 Likes

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by bisongue(m): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
This is one of the reasons Buhari is paying deaf ears to the call to change his service chiefs! The IG and COAS are there to perpetrate his schemes, hence the fulani herdsmen are on a random killing spree, while the service chiefs who are planted there are looking elsewhere!

1 Like

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by mema900: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
post=69646115:

See them!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by osazeeblue01: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
Useless government

1 Like

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by diegwu02: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
One thing is Clear, If Saraki is Detained,
Heaven will not fall. If the Police decides to mess him up, Nothing will stop them.
This is Nigeria.
Best advice to Saraki, no need making so much noise, Political or Not, Go quickly and clear yourself

1 Like

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by sandra50(f): 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
Shameless buhari and IGP..leave saraki alone..it's not by force to remain in APC after disgracing him and his people,now you need him for 2019 election.kole wek

3 Likes

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by CilicMarin: 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
tomakint:

Try to always pray to be in the light. The darkness around you is too much. Did you even bother to read the whole thread?

So you are now in love with Saraki?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by Ndonu101: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
diegwu02:
One thing is Clear, If Saraki is Detained,
Heaven will not fall.

really?

detain the Senate President and head of the legislature based on made up charges that even the Director Public Prosecution has said holds no water?
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by diegwu02: 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ndonu101:

really?

detain the Senate President and head of the legislature based on made up charges that even the Director Public Prosecution has said holds no water?
Let the court decide.
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by Mikeross62: 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
abi

it's mikeross yuan,rmb payment processing services
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by Ndonu101: 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
diegwu02:
Let the court decide.

if Saraki gets detained tomorrow then this democratic experiment has failed

A coup-de-tat before the next election will be justified and so much welcomed!
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by Rapmoney(m): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
post=69646115:
I don't just pity you alone, I also pity those who liked the dustbin you posted!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by diegwu02: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ndonu101:

if Saraki gets detained tomorrow then this democratic experiment has failed

A coup-de-tat before the next election will be justified and so much welcomed!
Nothing will happen. Nothing

2 Likes

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by ChidiAlaigbo: 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
GistFullGround:
I am really not understanding Nigeria these days o

If I give someone a car as a gift and the person goes to rob with it, how is it my business?

If I give someone money as a gift and the person uses it to sponsor terrorism, how is it my business?

Why has the Nigerian Police turned itself into an object of mockery?

Why can't the Senate and House of Representatives give us State Police?

Please pass it with the veto-proof majority and let's see how the Police would be manipulated by the Federal Government.

Why is Nigeria turning into an unlawful state?

Nigeria nerds restructuring ASAP!

Comparing a car to a gun?

Please check that there is a brain in your skull. I won't call you an idiot because you are worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by AngelicBeing: 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Azmodan:
Only in Nigeria

What a dump of a country ! A country where the police is a joke and reduced to mere political tools? How then do you expect them to secure lives and property ?

Relocate if you can and forget Nigeria
Gbam, Nigeria is a useless shithole jungle

1 Like

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by AngryRebel: 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
post=69646115:
Na ur papa mate?

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by lextube: 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
At least it's very clear to every Tom, Dick and Harry that Saraki and R-Apc will dump APC. This intimidation won't deter them. Rather, I see it as a source of motivation for them to quit the party ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by tomakint: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
CilicMarin:

So you are now in love with Saraki?

Did you bother to read the thread to understand what we are talking about? In love with Saraki? Never! I stand for justice and this is how u should reason things on Buhari government and style of leadership
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by VULCAN(m): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Its funny but I think BMC is an exercise in futility. Those who support Buhari will still support him and those who know he is an unintelligent islamist Bigoted genocidal dictator still maintain our views

post=69646115:

Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by OCTI: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
If I was Saraki, No looking back. APC govt don Fail.
Re: Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki by banku: 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
These people fighting for Saraki, are they Nigerians or Nigeriens?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, / Ezekwesili Slams Buhari’s Comment On IG’s Weight, Says It’s A Joke On Insecurity / 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.