Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set (22593 Views)

Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death / Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos / Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2018
That is why I prefer my Yoruba films jeje
Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by Abagworo(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2018
eezeribe:
Madam costumier, you can still state your point without the tribal and ethnic sentiments. You are even less professional than the person you called out. Kettle calling pot black.
I DO NOT SUPPORT WHAT THE ACTRESS DID, IF THE STORY IS TRUE.

Exactly what I noticed. The costumier emphasized more on ethnicity than on the real issues.
Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by phemmyfour: 10:23am On Jul 24, 2018
GutsOverFear:
I like what Angela Okorie said about Tonto Dikeh and the rest shaming their baby daddy in public.

So for that reason alone I don't consider him proud..
shocked
Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by BruncleZuma: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2018
It's costumier...
Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by Born2Breed(f): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2018
itspzpics:
Nollywood custumier Omoruyi Patience call out Angela okorie for being proud and arrogant(photos).

Nollywood producer and custumier Omoruyi Patience Izzy call out Actress Angela Okorie for not finishing her scene before leaving a movie location which she’s invited to.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bld83x4gkTn/

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/nollywood-custumier-omoruyi-patience-call-out-angela-okorie-for-being-proud-and-arrogantphotos/

It high time you guys form EdoWood. Cos Nollywood is Igbowood, take cue from the Yoruba and Northern film industry, they dont use the igbo actors and they are thriving. Forget these Igbowood actors and concentrate on Edo actors, the Ovoranmwen film was 85% Edo/Delta and it was a banger.
Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by Lastanza: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2018
To all of you talking balderdash about the lady, she has a valid point pending when Angela releases her version of the story. Some of this overhyped actresses should respect rules of engagement and if you feels that the story line is too low for, simply turn down the job and not come and be forming rubbish as if you are worth anything.
Small sickness now they will be running up and down begging for money and they cannot humble themselves and work. Let me see any celebrity or his relations come begging for money for treatments of any celebrity.
I am Igbo and there is nothing tribal about her submissions.

I hate pride. Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by Assassin101: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2018
Angela been rush cum gimme "BJ" for one hotel for Benin

dats why she had to abandon d remaining two scenes

make una no vex
Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2018
I buy PayPal funds....Bring all your PayPal funds both GnS and FnF
Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2018
im.not even really interested in this rubbish but I'm just waiting to hear the other side of the story from the actress. no matter how bad the first complainant makes it look like maturity still makes u wait to hear the other side. it's even interesting thinking what she will say as defense
Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2018
calling themselves professionals, and the minute there is an issue, they run to "the court of" social media to call out the offending person with BS accusations.

all a bunch of useless people!

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by koladebrainiac(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2018
See as Igbo folks dey support the fake Angela Okorie. who is hiring the girl sef. hian
Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by Christafarian(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
No wonder she's NOSEY.
Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by oodua1stson: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Even as I dislike anything relating t religion, I like how she ended her rants..........god will do our own for us and we will never behave like you.

I think that's a gem of a quote

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by LaudableXX: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lastanza:
To all of you talking balderdash about the lady, she has a valid point pending when Angela releases her version of the story. Some of this overhyped actresses should respect rules of engagement and if you feels that the story line is too low for, simply turn down the job and not come and be forming rubbish as if you are worth anything.
Small sickness now they will be running up and down begging for money and they cannot humble themselves and work. Let me see any celebrity or his relations come begging for money for treatments of any celebrity.
I am Igbo and there is nothing tribal about her submissions.

I hate pride. Nonsense!
Na true word you talk. Why would she leave the set midway, with the shooting unfinished, without informing the producers or directors? shocked
Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by emmanuelonyeakp: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband / Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption / Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Camo Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.