Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,737 members, 7,905,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini Photo (35508 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Takes A Dip In The Pool In Bikini (Photo) / Uriel Oputa Wows In Bikini (Photo) / Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini Photo by WhoBeThisMan: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
C
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini Photo by Pain(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
To Chop this Babe Dey Hungry me tongue
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini Photo by nazablossom(f): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
She looks masculine
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini Photo by Fash20: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Enough of this laura ikeji shit...
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini Photo by bigtt76(f): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Bikini that you cannot see in full ....is dah wan a bikini? tongue

GisterBlogger:
GistMore.com

Businesswoman Laura Ikeji recently tattooed her son's name on her arm as the best Birthday gift could get for him. She visited the swimming pool with her son and hubby.

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/laura-ikeji-stuns-bikini-photo
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini Photo by favourbaby: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
I wonder how her life would have been if there were no Linda in her life!

SMH
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini Photo by nwanyiugbo122(f): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Continue watching my Sophia the first on Disney Junior
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini Photo by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
those tighs. the real definition of the word "frosh"
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini Photo by deebrownneymar: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
I opened this post because the title says she stunned in bikini. I wonder how? Whoever wrote that deceitful title is a bastard for not knowing what stunning means.
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini Photo by SAMBARRY: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Benblaq:
When I was younger, you mistakenly barge into a woman claded in only pant and bra, she'll cry her eyes out that you've seen her naked body.

Now I'm older, but I see a different scenerio.

A pant and a bra is now a COMPLETE OUTFIT.
she is in a resort centre of some sort. Do you expect her to wear agbada there? That's an appropriate wear for where she is. Get some exposure men undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini Photo by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
obowunmi:
Her legs like tuber of yams.
na in make sense pass
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini Photo by okwabayi(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
She has bleached skin, a dead woman's hair on her head and the picture is completely filtered if not photoshopped to begin with. Wait, why is my preek-
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini Photo by Rozaytee: 12:31am On Jul 25, 2018
derrydinny:
why she and ogbonna no deh snap, be like sey na phuck me make I born marriage dem do
aswear....be like say she don out shine am
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini Photo by Haduragbemi95: 3:25am On Jul 25, 2018
obowunmi:
Her legs like tuber of yams.
wetin concern u abi
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini Photo by Mart1994(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2018
Josnac:
To think that somebody's wife will wear panties and bra and be fooling around in the name of fashion is really very disgraceful.

Women, honour your body!!
Linda ilkeji na person wife?? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest / Naomi Campbell Flashes Her Boobs In Sheer Low Cut Gown At London Fashion Week / Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.