Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,478 members, 7,911,131 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:45 AM

PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC (23121 Views)

Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by blackaxe78: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2018
Holadokun:
Change anything changeable if that will send buhari packing. Enough is Enough.

APC don't know that election is my number and majority. They will know that by 2019

Save yourself the heart attack

Buhari will gun till 2023.

Earlier you accept, the better for your health

2 Likes

Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by Newpride(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2018
They can’t deceive us with the changing of name.
Is name changing the solution to our problems in Nigeria?
Instead of them to sit down and outline the problems they created and were unable to solve during their 16years of misrule and tell Nigerians how to solve it, they’re changing name.

They’re not serious and not worthy of being a serious opposition.
Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by rahl12(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2018
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering.
Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother.
I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com
Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by frankson1(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:

What do you expect when free and fair elections died in 2015... A dictator and a coupist is in Aso rock

Democracy is dead

What you're implying is that since 1999 we've always had free and fair elections.
Even with the "DOLAR-IZATION in Lagos and 2014 Ekiti elections.
I don't want to mention other states o.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by Afamed: 8:18am On Jul 24, 2018
Holadokun:
Change anything changeable if that will send buhari packing. Enough is Enough.

APC don't know that election is my number and majority. They will know that by 2019
If APC is not the solution to our problem, then PDP, the initiators of our problems ain't the solution.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by PassingShot(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2018
[s]
Firefire:
Buhary will leave as the most kworupt president in the history of Nigeria.
[/s]

Cry cry boy. I love to see you cry online grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by Sharpshooota: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2018
frankson1:

What you're implying is that since 1999 we've always had free and fair elections.
Even with the "DOLAR-IZATION in Lagos and 2014 Ekiti elections.
I don't want to mention other states o.

What you are implying is that there is nothing like CHANGE

It was all a political gimmick to seize the key to Niger delta oil money
Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by otokx(m): 8:26am On Jul 24, 2018
interesting
Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by Afamed: 8:26am On Jul 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:

What do you expect when free and fair elections died in 2015... A dictator and a coupist is in Aso rock

Democracy is dead
Cry cry baby. When PDP won election in Bayelsa, under Buhari, it was free election, when APga won election in Anambra just last yr, it was free election, when PDP won Senatorial election in Osun just last yr , it was free election, when PDP won National house of Representatives in Oyo state, it was free election same under PMB. Just APC won an election in Ekiti , suddenly democracy is dead in Nigeria. All these children of hate, you complain of Buhari from Jan to Dec.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by Afamed: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:

This oil money you have been cry wolf of since, I guess you know , before crude oil was discovered in Nigeria, other Regions provided means that also sustained the Nigerian economy.
Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by otokx(m): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

Cry cry baby. When PDP won election in Bayelsa, under Buhari, it was free election, when APga won election in Anambra just last yr, it was free election, when PDP won Senatorial election in Osun just last yr , it was free election, when PDP won National house of Representatives in Oyo state, it was free election same under PMB. Just APC won an election in Ekiti , suddenly democracy is dead in Nigeria. All these children of hate, you complain of Buhari from Jan to Dec.

Do not mind them.
Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by Sharpshooota: 8:31am On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

My Muslim friend
The Islamic terrorist party APC has nothing to offer Nigerians aside Fulani agenda of subtly taking people's lands.... There is no other way to show hate for others...
Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by chernest2002: 8:31am On Jul 24, 2018
Anything to remove failure buhari is welcome
Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by michealewela: 8:31am On Jul 24, 2018
So pdp is finally dead?
Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by Sharpshooota: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

This oil money you have been cry wolf of since, I guess you know , before crude oil was discovered in Nigeria, other Regions provided means that also sustained the Nigerian economy.

Please kindly go back to those means and leave Niger delta oil alone
Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by Oracle4: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2018
Would the change of name help them? The answer is nor. A leopard would always remain a Leopard
Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by frankson1(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Well, I can go with this but then again, it shouldn't be said as though these things happening now are new to us.
Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by Afamed: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Buhari is not the problem of your Niger Delta. Otueke Jonathan was there for 6yrs to make ND a better place. He couldn't even provide roads to his community. Hold your leaders responsible. Hold Tompolo, Asari Dokubu, Edwin Clark, James Ibori, Uduagha responsible. Buhari did not elect your leaders for you in South South. Hold Mama peace responsible, without a single Registered company, she's loaded with billions of Naira in her account.Buhari is not your problem

1 Like

Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by Okrikacity: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:

My Muslim friend
The Islamic terrorist party APC has nothing to offer Nigerians aside Fulani agenda of subtly taking people's lands.... There is no other way to show hate for others...

Remember Atiku is also Fulani your PDP flag bearer

3 Likes

Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by Afamed: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:

My Muslim friend
Since your Islamization propaganda didn't sale in the last election, the Fulanis propaganda would only make your case worse in the coming election.
Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by BRASH: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2018
Pmb is just being desparate. Rigth saraki's residence is being blocked by security operatives when he was on his way to honor the iG's invitation. What is wrong with this govt.?
Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by Afamed: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Please kindly go back to those means and leave Niger delta oil alone
We will go back to those means only when you return those benefits your region derived from us before crude oil was discovered.
Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by BRASH: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

Then are they not focusing on those means? Why is everybody now depending on the oil?
Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by Afamed: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:

My Muslim friend
Whether you like it or not, you must vote for the same Fulanis agenda either in APC or PDP. They have so brainwashed you with funilas propaganda. Unfortunately, your candidates either in PDP or Labour party are all from Fulanis. Now, you have been left in confusion. Your vote for Atiku is a vote for Fulanis you hate to see, a vote for Dankwabo is a vote for Fulanis , they have been making you to hate. A vote for Sule Lamido, is a vote for the same Fulanis they have been preaching for you to hate. invariably you have no option.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by bobosydney: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2018
Maybe the name will be PPP ( pick pocketing party )

1 Like

Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by obo389(m): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2018
REDshouse:
R-apc seeking for automatic ticket that they can't get in APC....

They ain't concern about Nigeria but their personal pocket and greed...

God will shame them all
Amen to your prayers bro

1 Like

Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by kalu61(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

Boring...PDP a regional party that has failed to win any election since 2015...Dont be a dumb!
I hate dumb people quoting dumb people. Check your record well bro
Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by ManirBK: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Well said. Most of these R APC people can't deliver their wards.
Garri no need advert but e sell pass indomie they had their Chance but failed to impact in the lives of they masses
Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by pawesome(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2018
REDshouse:

God will shame them all
abeg which politician us concerned about Nigeria? Same train carry dem all
Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by ManirBK: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2018
michlins:
you mean the looters APC are doing everything to keep?

You people amaze me with the little money you get from the political class. APC and PDP is one and same. The elite don't care about our rants here

Re: PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC by LeeTaurus05(m): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2018
REDshouse:

God will shame them all

Nicely observed and on point view.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Gave Birth To Triplet At Bama IDP Centre In Borno(photo) / FG Drags Ibrahim Tumsah To Court, Seizes 86 Cars, 4 Houses / Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.