Stats: 3,182,613 members, 7,917,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:23 PM

NASS Saga: EFCC Show Of Shame On DSP Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Saga: EFCC Show Of Shame On DSP Ekweremadu (920 Views)

"Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders / ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC / Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications (2) (3) (4)

NASS Saga: EFCC Show Of Shame On DSP Ekweremadu by engineerboat(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
NASS Saga: EFCC Show of Shame on DSP Ekweremadu

You invite someone to come by 10 Am.

By 8 am you had already send your boys to go and block his gate

Re: NASS Saga: EFCC Show Of Shame On DSP Ekweremadu by Administration1: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
hmmmm
Re: NASS Saga: EFCC Show Of Shame On DSP Ekweremadu by engineerboat(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nomadic EFCC

1. what conspiracy
2. What abuse of office
3. What investigation

Na so dem dey write letter.

Una don fail

Re: NASS Saga: EFCC Show Of Shame On DSP Ekweremadu by Niyeal(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Efcc a failure
Re: NASS Saga: EFCC Show Of Shame On DSP Ekweremadu by buhariguy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
engineerboat:
NASS Saga: EFCC Show of Shame on DSP Ekweremadu

You invite someone to come by 10 Am.

By 8 am you had already send your boys to go and block his gate
what of thief saraki that refused to honor his invitation.

I am still annoyed right now, as thief saraki escape his arrest.
Re: NASS Saga: EFCC Show Of Shame On DSP Ekweremadu by naijapips04: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
If this doesn't show you the amount of corruption in this government, I don't know what will.

Will honest people stills support this government with a straight face?
Re: NASS Saga: EFCC Show Of Shame On DSP Ekweremadu by engineerboat(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
buhariguy:

Alagba habaaaaaaa.

Saraki was invited by 8pm yesteray to appear by 8am today.

By 6:30 police had already block his gate.

Think naaaa

1. Who send the police
2. On who's order

Re: NASS Saga: EFCC Show Of Shame On DSP Ekweremadu by naijapips04: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
buhariguy:

who made him thief? You think you just sit in your house and decide whos a thief and who's not? that's not the way it works man.

Re: NASS Saga: EFCC Show Of Shame On DSP Ekweremadu by Kewtt: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
buhariguy:

Re: NASS Saga: EFCC Show Of Shame On DSP Ekweremadu by engineerboat(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
Niyeal:
Efcc a failure

Complete failure

Re: NASS Saga: EFCC Show Of Shame On DSP Ekweremadu by ClassicMG(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
Never will I support any politician again, be it Buhari, Saraki or Tinubu. its glaring these people don't care about us, never believe president Buhari could descend so low to play the kind of politics PDP is known for, what happen to freedom of association I dislike PDP with passion but the president fall my hand big time
Re: NASS Saga: EFCC Show Of Shame On DSP Ekweremadu by engineerboat(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
buhariguy:

Don't always think with your Anus

Re: NASS Saga: EFCC Show Of Shame On DSP Ekweremadu by buhariguy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
engineerboat:

Alagba habaaaaaaa.

Saraki was invited by 8pm yesteray to appear by 8am today.

By 6:30 police had already block his gate.

Think naaaa

1. Who send the police
2. On who's order
and he escape, is that not a prove that thief saraki is a criminal, but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra said thief saraki is smart, we shall see who is more smarter.

But this criminal act thief saraki committed today will be use against him tomorrow.
Just watch out.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra said buhari is a tyrant, but you can thief saraki is the tyrant here, fails to honor police invitation.
naijapips04:

who made him thief? You think you just sit in your house and decide whos a thief and who's not? that's not the way it works man.
Re: NASS Saga: EFCC Show Of Shame On DSP Ekweremadu by slimghost(m): 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
buhariguy:
and he escape, is that not a prove that thief saraki is a criminal, but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra said thief saraki is smart, we shall see who is more smarter.

But this criminal act thief saraki committed today will be use against him tomorrow.
Just watch out.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra said buhari is a tyrant, but you can thief saraki is the tyrant here, fails to honor police invitation.

How can a human being be reasoning like this bikonu?
Shouldn't this thing be sacrificed to Amadioha?

Re: NASS Saga: EFCC Show Of Shame On DSP Ekweremadu by engineerboat(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
buhariguy:

Just watch out.

Stop thinking with ur Anus

Re: NASS Saga: EFCC Show Of Shame On DSP Ekweremadu by Herdsmen: 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
engineerboat:

Stop thinking with ur Anus

His brain dey do frog jump...

Na small remain

2019 Presidential Election: War Of Words Between PDP Aspirants? / Rivers State House Of Assembly Confirmed Inime Chinwenwo Aguma Today / No Governor Candidate Visit Ooni Of Ife Because Ife Is Not The Cradle Of Yoruba