Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,763 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Was Not Invited By Police And EFCC Before Siege – Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Invited By Police And EFCC Before Siege – Ekweremadu (605 Views)

NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today / Moment Roachas Okoroacha Prayed To God To Save Him From Efcc, Before He Was / Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Not Invited By Police And EFCC Before Siege – Ekweremadu by kaakakinews: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
Deputy President of the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu, on Tuesday faulted the siege on his home by operatives of the Nigeria Police Force and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

In a statement by his Special Adviser on Media, Uche Anichukwu, the deputy Senate president said neither police nor DSS invited him.

Ekweremadu said he was expected to preside over Tuesday’s plenary in the absence of Senate President, Bukola Saraki.

source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/24/i-was-not-invited-by-police-and-efcc-before-siege-ekweremadu/

Re: I Was Not Invited By Police And EFCC Before Siege – Ekweremadu by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
Reasonable Nigerians are aware.

Its very audible to the deaf and visible to the blind
that they went and processed the invitation letter quickly so that it would look as if the reason why they besieged your home is because you refused to honour the invitation like they are currently giving excuses why they blocked Saraki. We know the truth.
Buhari and his fellow herdsmen terrorists should know that not all Nigerians are zombies. They can easily deceive some foools because their brains and their skulls are programmed in a way that they can assimilate anything that is coming from out from the presidency, even when the truth is there facing them
Its a pity.

Buhari is such a a very dirty corrupt dictator and a shameless terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Invited By Police And EFCC Before Siege – Ekweremadu by FarahAideed: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
It was a failed coup plot

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Invited By Police And EFCC Before Siege – Ekweremadu by Ojiofor: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari is an unrepentant coup plotter.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Not Invited By Police And EFCC Before Siege – Ekweremadu by Sharpshooota: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari and his zombie supporters lack a functioning brains....

They are bereft of modern day leadership skills and knowledge...
Bloody tyrant

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Invited By Police And EFCC Before Siege – Ekweremadu by Lorenzop: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
To all those who supported this scam called change, una don see am? APC trying so hard to silence the freedom enjoyed during GEJ era, to all these selfish politicians cross carpeting, I have no sympathy for you because most of you insulted the calm and meek nature of GEJ....now PMB don shoe una pepper, you guys are crying foul. Una better wise up undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Invited By Police And EFCC Before Siege – Ekweremadu by FarahAideed: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Even as a democratically elected president Buhari doesnt want stop planning coups

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Invited By Police And EFCC Before Siege – Ekweremadu by Munzy14(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
Don't worry sir. Some illiterates wanted to plot a coup. hahahhqhahaha, in my next word i will also be educated. God forbid i become dull and clueless like those who plotted this illiterate coup this morning.lmaooo

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Invited By Police And EFCC Before Siege – Ekweremadu by Nbote(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
We know dey only wrote, signed and sent d letter today...

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Invited By Police And EFCC Before Siege – Ekweremadu by Paperwhite(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
Just imagine! The APC simply keep disgracing itself & the Nigeria.Imagine the impression this lawlessness is affirming around the world. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Invited By Police And EFCC Before Siege – Ekweremadu by Paperwhite(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Buhari and his zombie supporters lack a functioning brains.They are bereft of modern day leadership skills and knowledge...
Bloody tyrant
A worst mistake of leadership is to be stupid and then go ahead to surround yourself with more stupidier/daft appointees & supporters.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Invited By Police And EFCC Before Siege – Ekweremadu by fergie001: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Paperwhite:

A worst mistake of leadership is to be stupid and then go ahead to surround yourself with more stupidier/daft appointees & supporters.
You deserve Nobel award for this statement....
Aptly put........

I have been screaming same since the certificate forgers were appointed by the "WAEC REGISTRAR"

(1) (Reply)

Saraki, Adeyeye, Yerima, Absent As 42 Senators Meet Buhari In State House / Another APC Governor Perfect Moves To Defect To PDP Soonest / Why Dasuki May Not Be Released – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.