Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,300 members, 7,943,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Anyone Have An Idea How Liberal Egyptair Is With Baggage Allowances To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Have An Idea How Liberal Egyptair Is With Baggage Allowances To Nigeria (1294 Views)

10 Things Nigerian Customs Must Not Find In Your Baggage / Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? / Air France: What Is Baggage Allowance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Have An Idea How Liberal Egyptair Is With Baggage Allowances To Nigeria by indeyes: 12:13am On Jun 16, 2010
Hi Everyone,

In Cairo and coming to Nigeria  from here and I am very sure I'll be way over the limit (Baggage Limit). I have called to speak with a Representative to inquire if they have a lid on how many excesses you are allowed but they say and I quote "don't worry, we will accommodate you",  sigh!
Accommodate me, sure you can but, at what cost?  An arm or left breast?

I already read on the website info about charges for excess luggage but still need more info.

I am just trying to find out if there is anyone here with experiences from same airline "Egypt-air" or any  other, and if it was eventually way expensive than was reasonable. I would hate to drag all those things to the airport and be told hey it wont work or we can't take this!

No sarcasm or smart remarks please,  Thank you!

My $0.2,  Don't just open your mouth to prove yourself a fool,  put it in writing too!

(1) (Reply)

Get Uk,belarus And Switzerland Visa Without Deposit! / Europe To Hussle(naija Boy) / 8 Benefits Of Taking Vacations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.