Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,245 members, 7,919,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:04 PM

How To Apply For UNILORIN Post UTME Form Online - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Apply For UNILORIN Post UTME Form Online (510 Views)

Offa Robbery Used As Exam Question For unilorin 100level Faculty Of Law / Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper / List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For UNILORIN Post UTME Form Online by SamySamy123: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
Yes, the University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released her 2018/2019 post UTME registration form. Thus, candidates who wishes to gain admission into the university can now apply for the form at the University's official website (@ https://unilorin.edu.ng).

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only excluding bank charges.
Candidates are also expected to use valid email address and telephone number during registration as important information about the post UTME registration will be disseminated through them.
Cut-off mark for 2018/2019 is 180. However, some courses requires scores higher than 180.
Deadline for post UTME registration is August 6th, 2018.
Wrong Entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.
Candidates are be required to fill their O’ level (O/L) details during the registration.

HOW TO APPLY FOR UNILORIN POST UTME FORM

To apply for UNILORIN post UTME form, follow the steps below:

Visit UNILORIN's screening portal using the link below;

https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_registration.php

Click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and read the Registration Instructions before proceeding.

On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, Click on  Pre-Admission Screening Registration.

Fill in the following details correctly:

JAMB Registration Number:
Surname
Email
Phone No.
Mode of Entry
Choice (I.e First choice or second choice).

After filling the form, click on Get Detail.

NOTE: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change their courses based on the option as indicated on the payment page.

HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT

Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platform.

Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)

Enter your Card Number

Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2  (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin).

Click on Pay.

After successful payment, click on Continue Registration Link on the left hand side

Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage.

All candidates should hence, upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.

On completion of bio-data. Click on Next Step button.

Click OK on the message dialog box.

FOR DIRECT ENTRY (DE) CANDIDATES;

Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save.

On the dialog box click OK to add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and Click on Next Step.

All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O' level (O/L) details.

Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.

Click Scheduling Tab. 

Note that all candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.

Students are also expected to bring the following while coming for the screening exercise

Pre-Admission Screening Registration form
Scheduling Slip
Payment Receipt.

Lastly, you must not refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart

Okay! I hope this will help you guide you when registering for UNILORIN Post UTME online. Nonetheless, if you have any question to ask as regards the above registration steps, please do ask me using the comment box below. Thank you!

Continue reading:
https://www.learnersinfo.com/2018/07/how-to-apply-for-unilorin-post-utme.html?m=1

Source: www.learnersinfo.com
Re: How To Apply For UNILORIN Post UTME Form Online by fetty101(f): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
I am done making payment but can't get through the Bio-data area because of my passport even though i have reduced it 24.1kb.

Please what should i do?

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian University And World Ranking (2018) / UNI Jos Final Year Student, Oche Amali Dies In His Sleep / University Of Ibadan 2018/19 Admission Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.