Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,070 members, 7,928,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:16 AM

Oshiomhole: Those That Left APC Are Mercenaries, Party Not Disturbed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Those That Left APC Are Mercenaries, Party Not Disturbed (388 Views)

Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided / Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole: Those That Left APC Are Mercenaries, Party Not Disturbed by nnamdikanu4ipob: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
The National Chairman of the governing All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, has said that he is happy that some members of the Senate and House of Representatives left his party for opposition parties.

It was reported how 15 senators and 36 members of the House of Representatives on Tuesday left the APC. Majority joined the PDP.

source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/24/oshiomhole-those-that-left-apc-are-mercenaries-party-not-disturbed/

Re: Oshiomhole: Those That Left APC Are Mercenaries, Party Not Disturbed by gabbijason(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Story
Re: Oshiomhole: Those That Left APC Are Mercenaries, Party Not Disturbed by Munzy14(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Dogs that bite hardly barks. Oshiomole barks a lot. Even when he is supposed to keep quiet and work underground.
Re: Oshiomhole: Those That Left APC Are Mercenaries, Party Not Disturbed by Metuh: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
The Undertaker Midget. sorry is your name grin
Re: Oshiomhole: Those That Left APC Are Mercenaries, Party Not Disturbed by tehilah92(f): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
osho baba, very soon you go answer osho pikin ;Dosho baba, very soon you go answer osho pikin

(1) (Reply)

APC Defectors In NASS Don’t Have Electoral Value – Oshiomhole / Me And My Leaders Are Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Downfall – Buhari / The Present Defection Is A Battle For A Better Nigeria - Hon Razak Atunwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.