Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,690 members, 7,914,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 12:51 PM

Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics (238 Views)

Buhari’s Govt Is Playing Politics With Fight Against COVID-19, Wike Says / Igbo: Type Of Politics Of Stupidity And Ideology / I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics by kevinotc(m): 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
all this and that,it does not shake me unless we naija stand up to fight democracy roberly that just took place in Ekiti state on 14/07/2018.
if not ,come 2019,i will vote for the APC as a pay back for the peoples i warned back in 2015 against joking with the future of our youth by voting UNCLE BUHARI AND HIS APC.
A party controled by TINUBU and his despirate ambition

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians Eating Their Vomit. / What Are Nigerian Politicians Getting Fat Regular Pay For / Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.