Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,747 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:44 AM

I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (48529 Views)

There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' / Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Konze70: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
Don't worry FFK is coming after you
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by blacknp(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
Only an idiotic pig will rejoice over this defections...Those People Have always been PDP since Saraki and Dogara became speaker.

1..Rabi’u Kwankwaso (Kano-Central)

Already displaced by his State Governor, Granduje. He hasn't stepped into Kano State for the past 2 years..

2. Dino Melaye (Kogi-West)
Already displaced by his State Governor, Bello. He can't win any election in Kogi State.

3. Adesoji Akanbi (Oyo-South)
Displaced by His Governor Ajimobi. He cannot get return ticket under APC.

4.Monsurat Sunmonu (Oyo-Central)

The same as No. 3 above. She defected to ADC anyway.

5.Rafiu Ibrahim (Kwara-South)

Anywhere Saraki faces..So non issue.

6.Suleiman Hunkuyi (Kaduna-North)

Already displaced by his State Governor Elrufai. Can't get ticket under APC.

7. Lanre Tejuoso (Ogun-Central)
Already replaced by his Governor Amosu. No chance of getting return ticket under APC.

8. Usman Nafada (Gombe)
Displaced during APC state convention in Gombe State. He can't get return ticket under APC.

9[b]. Ibrahim Dambaba (Sokoto)[/b]
Wants to follow his Governor to PDP.

10.Mohammed Shittu (Jigawa)
Displaced by his State Governor.

11.Isa Misau (Bauchi)

Displaced by his state governor.

12.Suleiman Nazif (Bauchi)
The same as No 10 Above.

13.Shaaba Lafiagi (Kwara)
Anywhere Saraki goes.

14. Barnabas Gemade (Benue).

Displaced by George Akume faction of APC. Can't get ticket under APC.

15.Senator Abdul-Azeez Murtala-Nyako (Adamawa)

Displaced by the Governor, Bindow. Can't get ticket under APC. He defected to ADC anyway.

So from above analysis, it is all about political survivals and has nothing to do with opposing Buhari, unlike in 2015, where people defected because Jonathan.

Above All, more than 10 of them are not coming back to the Senate..

Political Lessons, free of charge!
Thank You very much information is power. As Fela said one veto vote is equal to 92 or more,which kind sense be that?na animal sense,Black man know your way.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Geesaintagape: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
The difference bw PDP n APC is the alphabets. Nigeria is gone,a failed state
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by ejimatic: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
For the first time in Nigeria Buhari government did not bribe senators or house members to approve budget nor let it be inflated. Additionally oil wells have not been allocated too them... All attempts to practice share the money system introduced by PDP have failed under the Buhari regime. These are their grievances against Buhari. They think they own Nigeria. Let them go back to their empty house .Nigerians are wise now.... Thieves

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by luizpippo(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
Only an idiotic pig will rejoice over this defections...Those People Have always been PDP since Saraki and Dogara became speaker.

Already displaced by his State Governor, Granduje. He hasn't stepped into Kano State for the past 2 years..

Already displaced by his State Governor, Bello. He can't win any election in Kogi State.

Already replaced by his Governor Amosu. No chance of getting return ticket under APC.

8. Usman Nafada (Gombe)
Displaced during APC state convention in Gombe State. He can't get return ticket under APC.

11.Isa Misau (Bauchi)

The same as No 10 Above.

Anywhere Saraki goes.

Displaced by the Governor, Bindow. Can't get ticket under APC. He defected to ADC anyway.

So from above analysis, it is all about political survivals and has nothing to do with opposing Buhari, unlike in 2015, where people defected because Jonathan.

Mr man, are you not ashamed? Yesterday you and your BMC pals coupled with the sai Barbarians, we're having epileptic fits of happiness when Kwankwaso, came out of the meeting with Buhari, to declare the meeting was fruitful, now he is no longer useful because the guy scam una Oga abi

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by bedspread: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

8. Usman Nafada (Gombe)

11.Isa Misau (Bauchi)

The same as No 10 Above.

Anywhere Saraki goes.

See how a young Man is Happily Fooling Himself on Public Space...
Anyway.... we are all Here.... I Just hope u survive wat happens

NIGERIA WINS!!
Let's all say THANK U JESUS FOR MAKING THIS DAY HAPPEN

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by datribune: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
VULCAN:
What a joker?

APC has an ideological nature? grin grin grin

Pls expantiate on this ideology.

Creating poverty, islamization, selective corruption witch-hunts, fake certificates and corruption amongst the chosen few.

What glorious ideology. Lol

APC is a progressive party. Unfortunately its ideology was constrained by those people u see leaving. Many are people who stand 4 nothing, jumping frm party to party.
Their desperate ideology of d end justifies d means is nothing to be proud of.
Continue with ur discredited talking points of Islamization etc. U'll keep losing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by RoaringLion11(f): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
I'm not surprised about this defection...these are the set of people who never have interest of masses in mind but their own pocket....PDP is already on the part of scatter scatter....I laugh loud....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by blacknp(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
countryfive:
I thought some people said tinubu was enough
To make buhari win elections why begging others
To stay
Go back to nursery school and start again you missed a stop on your way up.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by blacknp(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
bedspread:
See how a young Man is Happily Fooling Himself on Public Space...
Anyway.... we are all Here.... I Just hope u survive wat happens

NIGERIA WINS!!
Let's all say THANK U JESUS FOR MAKING THIS DAY HAPPEN
You claim he is fooling himself but you have no facts or did not mention anything to disprove his analogy?They say simple minds think simplistic without any critical evaluation.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by onos1979(f): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
raumdeuter:
I agree. APC ill know those in it and those out of it. No need for sheep in wolf clothing.

Move to one side and dont confuse the thunder that will fire you
you wan kill person with laughter.is it possible to confuse thunder?
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by bedspread: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
[s]
blacknp:
You claim he is fooling himself but you have no facts or did not mention anything to disprove his analogy?They say simple minds think simplistic without any critical evaluation.
[/s] I know are the same person.... keep circulating upanddown
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by ufuosman(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
Governors will move soon.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by blacknp(m): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Geesaintagape:
The difference bw PDP n APC is the alphabets. Nigeria is gone,a failed state
You better love Nigeria and get out there and out work and out think the other 170 million Nigerians out there or else you will go to your grave poor,Nigeria is not a welfare state she does not owe you anything,it's a dog eat dog,survival of the fittest society,ask President Buhari how long he waited to see inside the bedroom of Aso Rock by the way have you paid your tax?
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by dubailive: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
This man also is a fool not telling himself the truth. We all know the defection will affect APC one way or the other.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Mtbail: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
This is what i tittle THE WORSE IRONY EVER TOLD. Oshiomole and APC should b ury their heads in shame, their plan have failed.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by gudnex22(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

8. Usman Nafada (Gombe)

11.Isa Misau (Bauchi)

The same as No 10 Above.

Anywhere Saraki goes.

But do you know that buhari can be impeached b4 2018?
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by blacknp(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] I know are the same person.... keep circulating upanddown
Even the scripture said "oh Yea of simple minds".
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by FBIL: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
enshi:
At this point I can only but think that the APC used saraki to know those members who are not completely standing with them..

If saraki is bent on pulling the APC down, he should have defected today as well....

The APC just dehauled its system..

Note : I am neither a supporter of any of the parties
grin grin Lol!!! We know where you come from. That side that belongs no where. They can dance left or right if the tide swings unbalanced. Just read your write-up again. grin grin
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by blacknp(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
gudnex22:

But do you know that buhari can be impeached b4 2018?
The Federal Government will not be able to guarantee their security and will shut the senate down till January 2019 and no one would miss them,maybe saraki will impeach President Buhari from ilorin?
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Olamiplenty1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

8. Usman Nafada (Gombe)

11.Isa Misau (Bauchi)

The same as No 10 Above.

Anywhere Saraki goes.

You are very right

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by atobs4real(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

8. Usman Nafada (Gombe)

11.Isa Misau (Bauchi)

The same as No 10 Above.

Anywhere Saraki goes.

Operation share the money at all cost... May God deliver us from greedy politician.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by jigamjerry(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Time shall come when everyone will regret fo their actions.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by gudnex22(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
blacknp:
The Federal Government will not be able to guarantee their security and will shut the senate down till January 2019 and no one would miss them,maybe saraki will impeach President Buhari from ilorin?

And you think we will fold our hands to watch that happen?
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by wavestech: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
N-Power Build Oyo center only center in Nigeria not received any stipend.

From the inception of N-Power Build program, we the beneficiaries at Government Technical College Awe, Oyo state are yet to receive a single monthly stipend, all others beneficiaries at others centers like Ibadan, Ogbomoso centers have received up to 4months stipend, and we are running the same program and we are in the same state, how our colleagues in the same state will got their stipends and Government Technical College Oyo center will be different?
We are at our internship places now without hope of receiving anything,
I now calling the attention of appropriate authority to investigate the corruption going on at Government Technical College Awe, Oyo state.
Signed: REP
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by bigtt76(f): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Now that they're don defecting, the next battle would be to stay alive I guess undecided

CilicMarin:

8. Usman Nafada (Gombe)

11.Isa Misau (Bauchi)

The same as No 10 Above.

Anywhere Saraki goes.

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by modupe2: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Good analysis.................

CilicMarin:

8. Usman Nafada (Gombe)

11.Isa Misau (Bauchi)

The same as No 10 Above.

Anywhere Saraki goes.

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by enshi(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
maestroferddi:
Read the trash you typed above and tell me whether it makes any kind of sense.

Last week or thereabouts, Saraki was criss-crossing the length and breadth of the country perfecting strategies and entering into alliances to dump APC.

Maybe when you grow up, you would reckon that he would announce his defection at the opportune time so as to have the maximum impact.

Politics is beyond coming online to craft some poorly syntaxed sentences and arguing blindly...

*at the opportune time* this is where your knowledge of politics ends...

Go back to school and start from a class monitor... You would learn from there..
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
P D P, A P C they are all bunch of recycled thieves who do not care about you all they are after is their stomach and the billions they can get come 2019 my advice to all nigeria's is to vote wisely for a good candidate not minding the party he or she is.
unless we change our useless ideology of voting someone that is either from A P C or P D P this country will remain stagnant.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by maestroferddi: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
enshi:

*at the opportune time* this is where your knowledge of politics ends...

Go back to school and start from a class monitor... You would learn from there..

I am done with you lest your contagious dumbness infect me.

There is an African saying that the goat might end up eating excreta if it keeps hanging out in the company of dogs...

BTW, When I started analysing global and local politics, your mumsy was still cladding you with diapers/napkin...
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by mudiana(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
pour cold water to burnt area
e pain am well well
the pic u used as meme is of a man that lost family members in an amphibious boat that capsized somewhere in the united state last week. Too poor bro.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Akanapiaigwe: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
mudiana:
the pic u used as meme is of a man that lost family members in an amphibious boat that capsized somewhere in the united state last week. Too poor bro.
ok no problem
let me take note of it
won't use it again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 / Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Brief History Of Nigeria Between 1849-1960 Of Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.