Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,617 members, 7,888,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Doctors In The House... Help!!!!!!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House... Help!!!!!!!!!! (494 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House... Help!!!!!!!!!! by Anonymous001: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hello Nairalanders....i had to open a new Moniker for this...And pls pardon any grammatical error too..

i am going to make this as breif as possible..i just met this girl, and we have been dating for about 2months now... we had sex once which was last week.... i loose gaurd had sex with the girl without CD..

so yesterday i was at her place and she said she wanna tell me something.... i was kinda curious to know what exactly it is she wanna tell me..

so she started with the reason why she said she doesnt taste alcohol is cos some coule of months ago at her work place they carried test on all staffs( she works in the food industry).. so the result of her test came out that she has Hepatitis B that the result showed that she had the traces and hers is not chronic... i was like WTf?? why didnt you tell me this before we had sex.. i was so very upset and mad inside of me... i was curious why wasnt she sacked at work when they know she has Hepatitis B.. she said hers isnt chronic one.. "" From my research since yesterday, it seems hers is the Acute one""

i have been reading some different stuffs about the Hepatitis B thing online, and one major one tats giving me concern now is this part ""Most infected adults are able to fight off the virus so their infection is cured. A low percentage of adults infected with HBV go on to develop chronic infection" And that the infected need to stay off alcohol and get enough rest/sleep ...

i seems to be blabbing.. i just need DR insight on this issue, cos i am so very worried about this....why wasnt she sacked at work know what she has?? i am already thinking about continuing with this relationship...how effective can my immune fight it before it gets so bad?? the lady in questions showed me some results she has had and even ones she done at " me cure" ... another curisity is that she wasnt prescribe any medications, she was only told to stay away from alcohol and get enough sleep, and take in lot of fluid too...

All my life i have not been promiscuous.. i just hate to be put in this kind of situation..its funny how guys i know that have slept with millions of girls things like this to dey happen to them...since yesterday i never get myself, and i dont want the stigma of this thing to get to me at all..... Been single for a long time, i finally found someone i wanna settle with and Boom this happens..

i know i can get more Enlightenment from Dr in the house.
Re: Doctors In The House... Help!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
funny skit bro, you may even free from the virus. just dont think over it again.
Re: Doctors In The House... Help!!!!!!!!!! by hidhrhis(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
bro calm down take a deep breath now read my comment
hepatitis b is more transmittable than hiv it a 50 percent out of 100 u got it but if luck is on ur side u escape this scary disease
their is no proof u got it hep b test is highly(hbsag) is highly sensitive past 6 month so u are gonna relax and wait for 6 month
I'm not a doctor bro but right now when it comes to what u can get from sex im ur best bet cos almost the same thing happened to me which made me research more about all dis Std and I knew more than u can imagine
the best advice I can give u right now is for u to go talk to ur doctor and ask him to recommend a drug that will boost ur immune system and use it for six month after that go for the test if u are negative go for the vaccine or remain celibate till u are ready to settle down
don't use any drug advertise on nl they are all bunch of scammers just do as I say and u are gonna b fine
partner with ur doctor to monitor your health, eat healthy, sleep well,exercise boost ur immune system and u will clear it if at all u have it
Re: Doctors In The House... Help!!!!!!!!!! by Anonymous001: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
The thought of even waiting 6 months sef can kee person.. but i am trying to be positive and also watching out for any symptoms too...i have read alot about it online.... its just so sad that this girl didnt tell me what she had before i lose guard....And another reason why i am being positive is that hers is acute and not chronic one so i am being hopefully i didnt get it though...you said almost the same thing happened to you in the past.. pls how do you counter it?? and as for buying meds online from NL.. nope i aint doing that..... .. Thanks bro, thanks for the comment and insight too.

hidhrhis:
bro calm down take a deep breath now read my comment
hepatitis b is more transmittable than hiv it a 50 percent out of 100 u got it but if luck is on ur side u escape this scary disease
their is no proof u got it hep b test is highly(hbsag) is highly sensitive past 6 month so u are gonna relax and wait for 6 month
I'm not a doctor bro but right now when it comes to what u can get from sex im ur best bet cos almost the same thing happened to me which made me research more about all dis Std and I knew more than u can imagine
the best advice I can give u right now is for u to go talk to ur doctor and ask him to recommend a drug that will boost ur immune system and use it for six month after that go for the test if u are negative go for the vaccine or remain celibate till u are ready to settle down
don't use any drug advertise on nl they are all bunch of scammers just do as I say and u are gonna b fine
partner with ur doctor to monitor your health, eat healthy, sleep well,exercise boost ur immune system and u will clear it if at all u have it
Re: Doctors In The House... Help!!!!!!!!!! by Anonymous001: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
adetoroamos:
funny skit bro, you may even free from the virus. just dont think over it again.

i should not think over it again?? Well its easier said than done....... the way i have been drinking alot of water since yesterday.
Re: Doctors In The House... Help!!!!!!!!!! by hidhrhis(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Anonymous001:
The thought of even waiting 6 months sef can kee person.. but i am trying to be positive and also watching out for any symptoms too...i have read alot about it online.... its just so sad that this girl didnt tell me what she had before i lose guard....And another reason why i am being positive is that hers is acute and not chronic one so i am being hopefully i didnt get it though...you said almost the same thing happened to you in the past.. pls how do you counter it?? and as for buying meds online from NL.. nope i aint doing that..... .. Thanks bro, thanks for the comment and insight too.

don't go to the pharmacy bro go and talk to ur doctor
pharmacy will only sell their expensive immune booster drug to u without taking into consideration it side effect talk to ur doctor
the only thing I can advice u to do if u wanna go to a pharmacy store is dat go to a pharmacy that has a physician u can talk to
dont just go to any quack pharmacy store talk to ur doc or go to one which has a physician u can talk to
they will be able to give u d best
waiting six month was hell though I did mine at 8 month to rule out every possibility
since her hepb is acute I will advice U to run an hiv test and other test along side it cos for her to be in d acute phase that means she must have being exposed to it within 3 month of u having sex with her and hepb shares d same pattern of transmission with HIV even easily transmitted Dan HIV
Re: Doctors In The House... Help!!!!!!!!!! by Anonymous001: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
hidhrhis:

pharmacy will only sell their expensive immune booster drug to u without taking into consideration it side effect talk to ur doctor
the only thing I can advice u to do if u wanna go to a pharmacy store is dat go to a pharmacy that has a physician u can talk to
dont just go to any quack pharmacy store talk to ur doc or go to one which has a physician u can talk to
waiting six month was hell though I did mine at 8 month to rule out every possibility
since her hepb is acute I will advice U to run an hiv test and other test along side it cos for her to be in d acute phase that means she must have being exposed to it within 3 month of u having sex with her and hepb shares d same pattern of transmission with HIV even easily transmitted Dan HIV

Thanks Bro... I really appreciate.. This will be the longest 6/8 Months of my life... i will surely stay off anything alcohol and also talk to a physician too about getting the best immune booster Drug too.
Re: Doctors In The House... Help!!!!!!!!!! by hidhrhis(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
Anonymous001:

Thanks Bro... I really appreciate.. This will be the longest 6/8 Months of my life... i will surely stay off anything alcohol and also talk to a physician too about getting the best immune booster Drug too.
u are welcome brother
Re: Doctors In The House... Help!!!!!!!!!! by hidhrhis(m): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Anonymous001:

u are welcome brother
Re: Doctors In The House... Help!!!!!!!!!! by Anonymous001: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
hidhrhis:

And Nope, she wasnt Exposed to it withing the past 3 months... it was discovered she had it when her work carried out test on all staffs couple of months ago.... ..she was only telling me about it yesterday, and my major concern and worried is that she didnt tell me earlier before we had sex last week..... ..But notwithstanding, i am still going to take immune booster meds, and wait to have my test in few months time as i observe for any symptoms too.
Re: Doctors In The House... Help!!!!!!!!!! by hidhrhis(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Anonymous001:

And Nope, she wasnt Exposed to it withing the past 3 months... it was discovered she had it when her work carried out test on all staffs couple of months ago.... ..she was only telling me about it yesterday, and my major concern and worried is that she didnt tell me earlier before we had sex last week..... ..But notwithstanding, i am still going to take immune booster meds, and wait to have my test in few months time as i observe for any symptoms too.
don't be afraid bro be strong only the strong
just do the rightful and u are gonna be fine
I repeat if u later discover u don't have it take the vaccine or remain celibate
Re: Doctors In The House... Help!!!!!!!!!! by sainty2k3(m): 12:34am On Jul 25, 2018
1. Go for hep B test
2. If negative start vaccine schedule immediately
3. In 6 month do Hepatitis B profile to confirm your status. ( use a standard lab for this pls)

You can then take it up from there

(1) (Reply)

How To Shrink And Get Rid Of Fibroid Naturally / Shrink Fibroid Naturally / Remedy For Sore Throat Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.