Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Was Once A Maga - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Was Once A Maga (1339 Views)

When Maga Paid (Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Once A Maga by adefajosekayo(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Guy this is my first post in this thread
You will find the story interesting just read line by line i will continue if i get likes
Re: I Was Once A Maga by adefajosekayo(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
I WAS ONCE A MAGA. Episode one

My name is John, I am also known as Finest. I am a final year student of ; Obafemi Awolowo University, department of Animal science.
It was four year ago when i gained admission, after staying at home for a year after my SSCE. Although I am a brilliant boy, but my parent insist I stay a whole year at home before writing JAMB , although they believe i will clear my paper once. That whole year was like a hell , because everything seems to be boring everyday, No friend because I dont know how to associate myself with people. Well finally I was admited to this uni ( OAU ).
I paid the necessary fees and did all necessaries . I was alocated to Awo hal (hostel) room 60, where i would be staying with 3 other guys ( bolu a finalist, chibuzor 200l and adamu a fresher like me).
The first day of lecture was on monday. I dicided in my mind i must stop the habit of not associating. So the lecture was 9am, when its 7;30 am i left for lecture , i arrive the lecture room 8;15 some of the students where already there , some chatting with other some forming porshe , some taking selfie . Well i dont know any of them so i walked in and sat on a locker . Bros you just walk in you no wan greet abi ( a voice said from behind ) i turned to look it was a black short guy. I turned to see whos speaking ( i was so nervous ) . Just jocking my name is Kampe ( he said in a friendly voice) I am john i replied . But what sort of name is kampe i asked, ( a guy from behind hailed kampe short , he replied i will marry your gramama) well dat a nickname he replied me ( well he seems to be a funny guy ) what is the meaning of neonate sef ( some girls talking behind us) . A young animal name like goat neonate is kid ( i said ) Thanks ( they replied) Hey are you not the guy that gave me your pen at the admin block ( she said). I turned back and noded yes. Well i was shy . I am Sade ( she said extending her hand to me ) i dint want to behave shy so I extender my hand and shaked her, I am John i said] hmm hmm i dey here ( it was kampe voice ) this commedian again said Sade . Boy you sabi book o "igi iwe" i go be your padi ( kampe said)
The lecturer came in. At first i didnt concentrate on the lecture i was so happy i could interact with people. I later faced what i came to do in school.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Once A Maga by Osasnidas(m): 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
All this grammatical error go make somebody go mental... Chi grin
Re: I Was Once A Maga by adefajosekayo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
forget the grammar and read the story i dont write correct english i only speak correct one
I just want you to get ma story not learn english infact na coment box i dey type am

1 Like

Re: I Was Once A Maga by adefajosekayo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
I WAS ONCE A MAGA . Episode two

The lecture ended, i think i gain recognision because i answered almost all the question the lecturer asked. Kampe sat beside me throughout the lecture .
Guy make we go eat nw (kampe) I wasn't hungry so i decline. Na me go pay o ( kampe ) since the pressure was much i decided to go with him . Sade out of the air appeared in front of me , hello she said , i replied hi.( this time i was not shy to look at her. Sade is a chocolate slim tall girl with a curvy shape, shes pretty to say the truth). Where are you going with this comedian she asked, kampe didnt allow me to talk (he answered her ) canteen. Realy let go together am hungry too she said and grabed my hand( i was shy ) .kampe whispered to my ear and said Be like say this girl like you (i didnt know what to say so i kept quite. We head to the canteen as kampe was leading us and making us laugh .. But Sade didnt release my hand she behaved like we knew each other for long

We arrived the canteen it was a nice place, the fan blew on me and i fell relaxed well it was like they knew i was coming my favourite TV station showing on their TV. Kampe and Sade or ordered for food i didnt because i wasn't hungry. Well Sade pasuade me to eat little out of her food, well i have no choice i did. They ate their food and i watched TV. After eating they decided to relax i was happy because i was enjoying the programme i was watching.
Sade slimsy (kampe in his funny voice ) what is it this trouble guy ( sade said and shifted her chair to my side she placed her are around my neck) i was shoked but couldnt talk kampe craked jokes and we all laughed after 15 minute we decided to take our leave. Mama hw much is our money , kampe asked the woman that sold food to us , all na 750 the sister 400 and my brother 350 ( the woman answered ) ok take ( kampe removed one thousand naira and said remove my money ) stingy boy help me pay jare John ( sade said) me ( i muttled ) dont you have money , dont worry i will pay sade said in a consolling voice. No i said and removed 1000 note from my wallet gave the woman and she gave me change sade thanked me ( well i said no because i dont want to look foolish before kampe and i payed because i dont want to look broke before Sade i didn't know the journey of maga has begin) we left the caanteen no more lecture so we exchange phone numbers and departed.
I went to my hostel room so excited about the day.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Once A Maga by adefajosekayo(m): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
I WAS ONCE A MAGA. Episode three

The intimacy between I , Kampe and Sade began to grow more and more . We always stick together in during lecture, and going to the canteen has also become a routine. I had accepted the responsibility of paying for Sade food.

One a saturday morning at exactly 8-40am , my room mates had gone out so i was the only one in the room . Well i was planning to go to the field , to play football . I had already bath and i was putting on my cloth when my phone rang. It was Sade i picked the call
Hello finest ( she said)
How are you Sade ( i answered)
Well i had been nicknamed finest in my department because most of my course mate especially ladies, believed i am the finest of all the Guys in my department . Sade and Kampe had also addopted that name for me as they are now found of calling me "finest"
What are you up to ( sade asked )
Going to the field ( i replied)

Uhm uhm Big head, Sade said to me in a childish voice. She later proceeded , you know since past one month now that we have know each other you have not visited me in my house. Sade lives off campus and i could remember she told me she does not have a room mate. Its true , that was my reply. So will you come and visit me? , she asked like a child seeking favour from parent. Ok that will be when am back from field, was the answer i gave her. No come now let spend the day together ( sade said ) Well many times i had always get the thought that Sade really likes me. I had even thought of woeing her many time, but i also fear , was if she just like me to be a friend , but her attitude toward me. Well i agreed to come spend the day with her. I quickly put on my cloth , wear my shoes and left for her house.
I got to her house, she lived in a self contain i began to sence she live a big live here. Her room was well decorated in a lady way. She dosnt have a chair in her room so I sat on her matrass lying on the floor. From the look on her face i can see she was happy to see me. She quicly ran to the kitchen and dished the indomie noodles she cooked with a egg. I prepare this for you she said. No am not gonna eat this that was my reply. Why now she said so sad. I would have lied to her i dont eat nodles but i have mention it once during our conversatin, that i like noodles, although i was hungry i just wanted to form porsche. Ok i will eat i replied her because i dont want to dissapoint her and also am hungry.

After eating i rested a little to allow the food digest. Everything was silent and am not liking it am sure she doesnt to but whe are both waiting for who to brake the silence. I grabed my bag pulled out a pair of slippers , I bougth this for you i said. When comming to her house i dicided to branch a boutique and get her a gift to suprise her , i saw this slipper , i liked it and i hope she will like it too , I asked how much it was , it is 6000 the sales girl said , i dont know how to price things so i payed the money with my atm from my 22000 monthly allowance, i already know her size of shoes because we do change of shoes in school as part of crazy things we do, i wanted to impresss Sade. Wow i love it Sade was happy for the gift ( it is a green leader slipper, which anyone that sees it will know its quality)

After trying the slippers , she jumped on my lap to sit on my lap, the matress bounced both of us up . The matress is two feet and five inches tall from ground. Shade sitting on my lap huged me and the placed her arms round my neck and looked at my face in a sedutive way. There was silence in the room again we starred at each other for a munite , i was getting an errecting . I had alot of dirty thought in my mind but i was fighting this thougth remembering if anything happen it is funication and a sin, i started meditating God help me. Sade seems to be bringing her lip closser then my phone rang. She stoped so i can pick my call but still on my lap . Hello i said and again i said oh am coming now. Who was that she asked . It was kampe i replied he will be travelling to ibadan today and he need to go with his laptop which is with me in my hostel , i have to go now i said. Oooooh that stupid kampe she said and stood up from my lap , i quicly said byee and , she replied bye but the look on her face shows shes not happy. I dashed out and the thought on my mind was guy thank God you no comit furnication , another thought can to my mind you for see weting go happen and ask for forgiveness now, no try am another thought , i didnt know when i said thanks to the alarm o , it wasnt a call it was my phones alarm which was suppose to wake me up for morning reading 3-30 am this morning , God just save me with this alarm sha,,,

Please should i continue

3 Likes

Re: I Was Once A Maga by Obagzybarry: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Am enjoying this,you can proceed.
Re: I Was Once A Maga by Wizkeyz: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
Yea! continue
Re: I Was Once A Maga by adefajosekayo(m): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
I WAS ONCE A MAGA. Episode three

The intimacy between I , Kampe and Sade began to grow more and more . We always stick together in during lecture, and going to the canteen has also become a routine. I had accepted the responsibility of paying for Sade food.

One a saturday morning at exactly 8-40am , my room mates had gone out so i was the only one in the room . Well i was planning to go to the field , to play football . I had already bath and i was putting on my cloth when my phone rang. It was Sade i picked the call
Hello finest ( she said)
How are you Sade ( i answered)
Well i had been nicknamed finest in my department because most of my course mate especially ladies, believed i am the finest of all the Guys in my department . Sade and Kampe had also addopted that name for me as they are now found of calling me "finest"
What are you up to ( sade asked )
Going to the field ( i replied)

Uhm uhm Big head, Sade said to me in a childish voice. She later proceeded , you know since past one month now that we have know each other you have not visited me in my house. Sade lives off campus and i could remember she told me she does not have a room mate. Its true , that was my reply. So will you come and visit me? , she asked like a child seeking favour from parent. Ok that will be when am back from field, was the answer i gave her. No come now let spend the day together ( sade said ) Well many times i had always get the thought that Sade really likes me. I had even thought of woeing her many time, but i also fear , was if she just like me to be a friend , but her attitude toward me. Well i agreed to come spend the day with her. I quickly put on my cloth , wear my shoes and left for her house.
I got to her house, she lived in a self contain i began to sence she live a big live here. Her room was well decorated in a lady way. She dosnt have a chair in her room so I sat on her matrass lying on the floor. From the look on her face i can see she was happy to see me. She quicly ran to the kitchen and dished the indomie noodles she cooked with a egg. I prepare this for you she said. No am not gonna eat this that was my reply. Why now she said so sad. I would have lied to her i dont eat nodles but i have mention it once during our conversatin, that i like noodles, although i was hungry i just wanted to form porsche. Ok i will eat i replied her because i dont want to dissapoint her and also am hungry.

After eating i rested a little to allow the food digest. Everything was silent and am not liking it am sure she doesnt to but whe are both waiting for who to brake the silence. I grabed my bag pulled out a pair of slippers , I bougth this for you i said. When comming to her house i dicided to branch a boutique and get her a gift to suprise her , i saw this slipper , i liked it and i hope she will like it too , I asked how much it was , it is 6000 the sales girl said , i dont know how to price things so i payed the money with my atm from my 22000 monthly allowance, i already know her size of shoes because we do change of shoes in school as part of crazy things we do, i wanted to impresss Sade. Wow i love it Sade was happy for the gift ( it is a green leader slipper, which anyone that sees it will know its quality)

After trying the slippers , she jumped on my lap to sit on my lap, the matress bounced both of us up . The matress is two feet and five inches tall from ground. Shade sitting on my lap huged me and the placed her arms round my neck and looked at my face in a sedutive way. There was silence in the room again we starred at each other for a munite , i was getting an errecting . I had alot of dirty thought in my mind but i was fighting this thougth remembering if anything happen it is funication and a sin, i started meditating God help me. Sade seems to be bringing her lip closser then my phone rang. She stoped so i can pick my call but still on my lap . Hello i said and again i said oh am coming now. Who was that she asked . It was kampe i replied he will be travelling to ibadan today and he need to go with his laptop which is with me in my hostel , i have to go now i said. Oooooh that stupid kampe she said and stood up from my lap , i quicly said byee and , she replied bye but the look on her face shows shes not happy. I dashed out and the thought on my mind was guy thank God you no comit furnication , another thought can to my mind you for see weting go happen and ask for forgiveness now, no try am another thought , i didnt know when i said thanks to the alarm o , it wasnt a call it was my phones alarm which was suppose to wake me up for morning reading 3-30 am this morning , God just save me with this alarm sha,,,
Re: I Was Once A Maga by adefajosekayo(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
I WAS ONCE A MAGA. Episode four

The next day at school after yesterday scenero. I got to school late Kampe and Sade were already at school, but when i got to where they were they were talking Sade seems to be angry and Kampe confused . When i move closer to them Sade quickly give an excuse that she wanted to go and see a professor in our department. When i knew shes going nowhere she just didnt want me to ask her what is hapening between her and Kampe. Well she left i turned to Kampe and asked what is hapening. See this girl sha she come dey acuse me say i spoil her day with you , and me i no come understand , she tell me say na me call you wey make you comot her side, i no fit talk i no wan spoil show. I open up Kampe thank God say you no fall ma hand actually she called me yesterday make I come her house , but as i reach there oloun the girl they tempt me and i no wan do bad thing na dat one make me lie say you wan go ib and your laptop dey with me, na the excuse wey i take be that o. But you for tell me now kampe said. No vex i quickly reply. Why we be friend i no vex now, but you be mumu o, you mean say the girl wan offer you come decline you and this your mumu holy holy , me self wey like the girl she no gree fall for me ( kampe said)
I have noticed that Kampe like Sade, but Sade does not even have that feeling for him. Guy its not that i dont like Sade but am scared i finally confess to Kampe. Wetin you dey fear just tell am now , no worry i go teach you how you go tell am I dont believe Kampe can say that to me but i was happy.

Kampe gave me two weeks coaching and i waited so that i will finish the first semester exam before i do the do. After the exam i fixed a day with Sade . On that day i put on the new Adire specially designed for me from a guy in Art department , my tailor sew a good style i know you will think am a local guy but its not that way Sade admire yoruba atire alot she's also a lover of yoruba culture , she's the one that let me know the yoruba has been puting on cloth before arrival of the white , and that the white people wrote about the yoruba when they first arrive that we have a good culture and we are civilized, if i start telling you what Sade has thought me about the Yoruba i wont be able to continue the story. Well i wear the new shoe i bought twenty thousand naira, i have been saving for long before that day i nack my golden wrist watch am not telling you the price , sprayed my aboki perfume. Well it 6-00 sharp on my way we fixed 7pm for the dinner. I invited her to a big and popular hotel in ife ( HOTEL DIGANGA )

Not to long thing i arrived the venue walked in with swag to the restaurant. But i was suprised to see Sade i looked at my wrist watch to check the time it was 7-30. She open her mouth in suprise. Wow you look good and this you "adire" is muuah. But why didn't you buy this type for me too . She said to me. So that it will become aso egbejoda abi i said and we both laughed. ( aso egbejoda is a yoruba word for a cloth which is chosen to be weared by two or more people to occasion . Usually the same design )

We ordered for food and drink. After eating we gist and later i started coding her brain has Kampe had thought me. I turned to a musician singing all the music i had composes to her , even turned to a poet reciting love poetry which i wrote.
One of the poetry i go share

LOST IN LOVE

Rose are beautiful indeed , i have seen a flower more beautiful
Peackocks are gurgeous. I have seen a bird more gorgeous
Honey is sweet. I have seen something sweeter
Alcohols intoxicate. I have seen a substance than intoxicate more

Am lost in love

Your beauty is indeed devine
You are the god of gorgeous
You look so sweet i can't explain
You intoxicate me i speak like a mad

Am lost in love

I gone for hunting in difrent bush
I have fired lot of bullets
I have killed lot of animals
Which i couldn't eat

Am lost in love

I saw a deer, passing by
I raised my gun, and fired at Her
She look at me and my bullet turned to me
The bullet hit my heart, i went black out

Am lost in love

I used to send my snake of love to bite girls
I saw you and things changed
I sent the snake of love to bite you
But the snake of love turned back to bite me

Am lost in love and would loke to be with you forever

After the poetry i can see she can't control herself, shes expecting the three words and everything go plum.

Time for action. Sade i called her and She answered smilling yess. I.. I.. ( a thought came into my mind am i ready.) You what she asked me ( she wanted to hear me say the three magic word. I brought a gift i said and i pull out a wrist watch i bought 22 thousand naira and gave it to her do the watch was part of the plan. Wow she said but i can see disapointment in her face. Thank you am so happy , but is that what you want to say she asked. Yes or dont you like it. I do she pretended to be happy . Am glad you did i said but inside me i know i bleeped up . It already 9pm we both left the venue i can still see dissapontment in her face. I got home and was not happy i be Bleep up i said well my room mates are no back yet i called her to ask if she don reach her house, she was expecting me to say the three words but i couldnt
Re: I Was Once A Maga by adefajosekayo(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
I WAS ONCE A MAGA . Episode five

The next day i went to visit Kampe at his house. Kampe live off campus also.
Geting to his house, he waas about going out. O boy na God save you o , i don dey go out be that as everything boring( kampe). Other students had went home so it remains some of Us in ife and also those who had business in Ife and those who live in Ife .

Finest my guy , finest oko Sade( sades husband ) Kampe hailing me. Boy gist me about yesterday now how did things went ( kampe ) . Omo i Bleep up, i don do everything as it remain make i tell am say i love am , na him fear come catch me , na the watch i give am i no fit say my mind, i told kampe my odeal. You they craze how you go Bleep up, guy you fall my hand you be full kampe said to me. Guy na lever fail me no vex, make we talk something else. We gist about other thing but kampe abuse me throughout our discussion.

Three days later Sade called me . Hello yeye boy . She said to me. How you na me be yeye boy abi , i replied . Where are you she said. Kampes house now i replied. I had moved to kampes house since my roomate had gone home. Is kampe at home sade asked. No he went out i replied. And why dont you go with him sade asked. You know i dont like going out i said. Ok am coming know i have something to discuss with you sade said. Ok no problem i will be waiting i said. Ok bye(sade) bye i replied and she hang up.

Ko ko ko ( some one is knocking ) who is that i asked. You cannot even sense that it me or cant you smell my sweet odour the person knocking said, i quickly recognise sades voice, and i opened the door . She came inside and hug me tightly. How you Sade i asked. Am fine , you're not romantic at all cant you call me sweet names Sade said. Romantic, sweet names i said like i was suprise. A thought came into my mind ( this girl want me to open up, this may be my last opportunity o, i must use am well). But i was afraid to say my mind. Both of us are still standing. Do you want to tell me you dont fell something for me, i know the other night you are afraid to tell me, cant you see i feel the same thing for you Sade said to me. I replied Sade " i love you" you are right i have feelings for you but i am afraid to tell you ( i did it , i said in my mind) she hug me and kissed me . Well this is my first time kissing someone and it feels great ( i dont this the writer has kkissed before , he would have write how john feels )

The door opened, it was Kampe. Why didn't you knock nw i said to him . Kampe replied you don forget say na my house. And did i just saw the two of you kissing. Yes o you just did this i my new boyfriend Sade said to Kampe. Kampe congratulate us and we all went out to cellebrate my new relationship .

MAGA MODE ACTIVATED

We resumed for second semester and everybody noticed there is something going on between me and Sade. I also noticed that Sade now request for many thing for me my allowance has increased to 35 thousand monthly i have scoped my parent to increase my allowance . Out of my allowance i hardly spend 15 thousand has Sade will alway request that i give her money or buy her something.

One friday evening i was reading in one of a secret library i created for myself, it is a silent place that someone could hardly locate , i choose the place because there are tree and lot of grass there. Well i love green. Sudenly i noticed some people are coming close to me, i raised my head and saw four guys, there eyes was red and hard, i could recognise one of the guys , he is a cultist i began to fear. Na you dey follow Notico drag girl abi one of the guys said. No no n..n..n.no o i stammered. Before i know anything a slap landed on my cheek, those guys started beating me and i passed out. When i woke up I noticed i was tied to a tree and i could hear some voices my eyes canot see clearly. The bastard don wake oyo give me that gun make i shoot him let, one of the guys said. You don die you dey follow Notico drag girl . Notico.. Notico i said that is the name anyone will hear and run Notico is a cult member that has spent 8 years in the university. Yeee yeee i shouted as one of the guys stabed me with broken bottle on my stomach. Make Notico give order now we don dey long. As i was groning in pain i heard a phone ring . Notico lasgbahu the guy receiving the call said , he kept quiet for some minuted and at the end said ok. Boy Notico say no be this guy na him friend. Tears flow out of my eyes so have been punish for another mans offence i said in my mind. Anyway show me your friend i tell who you re the guys said at the same time and they untie me. Everybody hands up dont move, they Nigeria Police force anti Crime department arrived at the scene after they had received a repport from a student who wish to remain annonymous , the student claim he say those guy beating me when he was looking for a place to read in the bush, Notico was arrested too and I was taken to the hospital . Sade visited me at the hospital and i naratted my ordeal, she told to cancel the friendship between I and Kampe but I later beged her that I dont have to do that. Kampe also visited me at the hospital, Sade was mad at Kampe but we later resolved the issue.
Re: I Was Once A Maga by adefajosekayo(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
I WAS ONCE A MAGA. Episode six

All thanks to God and thanks to the Nigeria Police Force , that rescue me from the brutality of the Notico gangs. It took me two weeks to recover. And I seetled things between Sade and Kampe.

My second session in school, i mean my year two, Kampe and I were still the best "padi" in my department, ofcourse Sade and I are still dating. But one thing is Sade's demand rise week by week, that i thought if I had known relationship is so expensive i would'nt try it. Every week i will have to call my parent and lie to them that i need to buy one or two things for pratical or that i need money for handout, just to satisfy Sade.

One saturday morning in the month of march, Kampe came to visit me ( i now live off campus) O boy hw you dey nw Kampe said, Kampe hope no problem this one wey you come my house early momo i said. No p my niga , you know say next week na my birthday kampe said. Heee birthday boy where you wan go celebrate am for us I said. Na that celebration carry me come my guy, i dey expect money from home but one issue happen and i no fit get the money again, abeg u be chairman and i know say you no fit fall my hand , come borrow me 30k kampe said to me. 30k ha i exclaimed , where i wan see am , i no get now, i said. Haa brother how we wan do am now and i don invite people kamppe said. We talk about it but i was able to give a solution until kampe left.

The next day I went to visit Sade , I met her in a sad mood. Sade whats wrong i asked. She rest he head on my shoulder ( i was sitting beside her ) I just received a call from home that my mother is sick and she need 156 thousand for her treatment, dad is really broke he was duped last three days Sade replied crying. Is dat all, stand up and follow me i said . Follow you to where she asked. I looked into he eyes and said do you really love me, she said yes, then follow me i said. She stood up cleaned her face and we both went out. I took her to the bank and i withdraw 160 thousand from my account. Well my father sent me 170 thousand so that i can buy a laptop. I am madly in love. Where did you get the money from Sade asked, Its the money my parent sent to me for system i replied. No you dont have to she said. Dont worry am doing this for love i replied.

Later in the evening Kampe called me . Hello buddy he said. Kampe what is it again i replied. Finally the party will hold kampe said busting. Wow so where is the venue i aked. He sent the venue to me i quickly relay the message to my love (sade) and we all cant wait to see that day.

The day finally arived, everything on set ( D.J, food and drink at the hotel hall He had paid for. I went to pick Sade from her house, well i thought she would have been ready, but to my suprise she spent 3 hours before she finished with the make up. She was puting on a green short gown that reached he knee and also wearing a black heel shoe and holding a black suwaid purse. She look so gorgeous for me i put on a green shirt and black trouser and also wear a black shoe. As we reach the venue Kampe move close to us Huged Sade and asked me to help him with serving of drinks( sade didnt want to hug him at first but later did for my sake) what are friends for I helped Kampe to serve drink while the party was going on until i thought in my mind while did Kampe want to redicule me. I stoped serving drinks . I could not see Sade at all in the party so i went looking for her, i saw her in a corner outside the hall with Kampe that was when i realise Kampe wasn't in the hall too. From what i saw Kampe and Sade were having a disagreement. But as soon as they saw me they stoped and pretend as if there is nothing going wrong. I tried to ask what was happening but non of them said the truth. We went back into the hall.

Its time for the celebrant to dance with his girlfriend the MC announced. Kampe seem to be afraid after this anouncement , He has many girls hes dating so he didnt know who to dance with finally he picked a girl and from behind a girl shouted , " gboko gboko" ( husband snatcher) the girl rushed out and started fighting with the girl Kampe wanted to dance with. We were trying to seperate them when someone suddenly broke a bottle and started shouting Kampe na you dey drag girl with me abi, other people starting brakimg bootles and it turned to a big fight between Kampe deffender and other guy. Thank God i manage to escape with Sade with bruises on my leg.
Re: I Was Once A Maga by adefajosekayo(m): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
I WAS ONCE A MAGA. Episode seven
FINAL EPISODE

Thank God I was able to escape the fight in that party. It was already late in the night before we got to my house ( Me and Sade ) . Sade could'nt go to her house because its already late, and shes scared those guy that caused the fight at the party could trace people to their house. I opened the door to my room and we entered, she sad on the mattrass and i brought a chill sachet water out of the fridge so that she can drink. She drank the water and said thank you. The PHCN finally decided to smile at us after 3 weeks of no light, i had been able to generate power from my generator since that 3 weeks. Wow up nepa i said and on the standing fan in the room. Sade removed her shoes and lied on the bed facing the ceiling. What were you discussing with Kampe the other time i asked her. She seems to the shocked and did'nt know what to say , aftew some seconds she said, i told you to break your friendship with that idiot. You wont believe He knew the fight will happen dat was what we were discussing. I did'nt dought her, Kampe is a street guy you know i said. Any how she replied and sit up on the mattrass , there was silent in the room we both starred at each other. A thought came into my mind ( wont i fall for temptation this night )

Sade finally stood up and walk closer to me i was also standing and rest on the wall. She got to where i was and said, its me and you, i replied yes. She brought her lips closer to mine and we began to kiss, i was out of control, she started mourning softly. Suddenly she stoped , you hav'ntt done it before she asked, i answered yes. We began to kiss again and i was totally lost she removed her top and i could see he brown bra, she loosed my belt and i quickly removed my trouser. She we both fell on the bed and continue the romance. 3 word sentence came to my mind ( Virgin till Marriage) and i remenbered this is the name of the group i joined on facebook since my ss2, the posts on this group has really made me to stand against pre-marital sex since all this years, i have learnt that premarital sex is unGodly. Stop please i said to Sade. Why now she replied. We both sit up on the bed and i started talking to her about the spiritual, physical and moral effect of pre-marital sex at first she was angry but i remembered she is a lover and respecter of Yoruba culture, so i was able to calm her down by telling her " you know pre-marital sec is even unlawful in yoruba ) I was suprise as she wept and telling me she just wanted to pay for my good deeds and that she did not worth having me. I calm her down and told her i really have a plan of marrying her. She cried bitterly and i cuddle her but i felt in my mind she has something shes keeping for me. We later slept off.

After 3 days i was unable to see Kampe . Then i receive a call that i should come home for something urgent. So i went to inform Sade and she acconpany me to the garrage. We wait for 2 hours but there was not passanger so the bus was'nt full yet. So i released Sade so she can go to her house. After a love you love you she left. After 2 hours it remain two passanger when i noticed i had left my wallet at Sades house. I quickly left the garrage to Sades house.

Getting to her house . I stood in front of her door because i was hearing a male voice talking to her. I listened carefully it was Kampes voice.

Why you no give me the money i asked for on my birthday night (kampe)
I already gave you your share (sade said angrilly)
You don forget say na me be master in this game ( kampe )
Look am not interested in the game again this guy love me , i was a fool to have listen to you, i should have played true love with him ( sade )
I no care, you be fool, so you dey fall for that idiot, i dey there they show you say i like you na that idiot you follow, (kampe)
Please leave my house ( sade and she started crying)
I felt hearth broken

Make i leave abi, i go leave but do the do , no body dey you house God don catch you) (kampe)
help, help,help sade scream
Though i was mad with sade but at least i have to help. I rushed inside and saw Kampe trying to force Sade to bed. I sight a mug on Sades table and landed it on Kampes head. He managed to run away.

I couldnt hold myself , i cried and Sade wept also.

Am sorry she said
Why did you do it ( i asked) because i knew they were talking about me .
Am sorry. They she began to explain, after the night we had dinner and you are afraid to tell me you love me. Kampe came the next day and told me you could be our Maga we can make money from you. I couldnt think that time because i was mad at you. I accepted to work with Kampe to dupe you, but since then Kampe has always been asking to have sex with me when he noticed the affection i have for you began to grow again. All the money i have been collecting from you i share it equally with Kampe. I lied to you about my mothers health, it was kampe that asked me to get the money from you so that he can have his birthday party, am sorry.

Why! Why!! I screamed

Please dont brake up with me( she kneel down and begged

Mtcheeeeeew i hissed and went out of her room

THE END!

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THE STORY
WHAT HAVE YOU LEARN FROM THE STORY
WOULD YOU LIKE TO READ OTHER STORRIES BY ME

THANKS FOR READING

2 Likes

Re: I Was Once A Maga by Itsky: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2018
Good guys are always been taken for granted
Re: I Was Once A Maga by Newsprex(m): 7:34am On Aug 04, 2018
Nice story bro...you really tried.....you wouldn't have left...you would have taken your share also by opening the girl's (Sade) VIVAVUM ... shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Was Once A Maga by Mirriamvic(f): 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
This Is Real Life Story , It Can't Be Fiction . Too Good To Be Forged

(1) (Reply)

Have Your Book In Print In A Couple Of Days Without Paying A Dime. / A Great Love Story / VALOUR: The Bravest (A Sci-fi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.